Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Help! I Cant Apply For NYSC Remobilization - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Help! I Cant Apply For NYSC Remobilization (4070 Views)

2023 NYSC Remobilization And Revalidation / Meaning And Process Of NYSC Remobilization. / NYSC Remobilization ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Cant Apply For NYSC Remobilization by cuvox(m): 2:23pm On May 21, 2018
Good day. I dropped out from service after I had a surgery in January and my application for relocation to be closer to home was denied. Now I want to go back, I have expended the 3 months grace period meant for recovery (still haven't fully recovered sef) and have missed 4 clearances which means I can only be remobilized. The remobilization link keeps telling me " This Service is Only for Remobilised Corps Member" and I cant proceed.

I have searched even the official NYSC website on info pertaining to remobilization but nothing dey there. Please if you have used remobilization option before, how did you go about it? Please..

Lalasticlala
Re: Help! I Cant Apply For NYSC Remobilization by ad0nis(m): 3:46pm On May 31, 2018
Having the same issue. I think it has to do with the batch. You're in batch B right?
Re: Help! I Cant Apply For NYSC Remobilization by cuvox(m): 5:14pm On May 31, 2018
ad0nis:
Having the same issue. I think it has to do with the batch. You're in batch B right?

yeah
Re: Help! I Cant Apply For NYSC Remobilization by itemj2k(m): 8:08pm On Jun 04, 2018
remobilization is only for those that didn't clear into camp, for the three weeks orientation
Re: Help! I Cant Apply For NYSC Remobilization by cuvox(m): 12:07pm On Jun 05, 2018
itemj2k:
remobilization is only for those that didn't clear into camp, for the three weeks orientation

it's for those who dropped out of service for one reason or another

for those who didn't report to camp or weren't cleared, it's revalidation
Re: Help! I Cant Apply For NYSC Remobilization by itemj2k(m): 9:21pm On Jun 27, 2018
cuvox:

it's for those who dropped out of service for one reason or another

for those who didn't report to camp or weren't cleared, it's revalidation
you actually correct
Re: Help! I Cant Apply For NYSC Remobilization by Mtana: 1:13pm On Aug 13, 2018
I am having the same issue, pls help. I left immediately after camp, now I want to continue but don't know how to
Re: Help! I Cant Apply For NYSC Remobilization by Krissa: 11:26pm On Aug 15, 2018
Please who know when 2018 Batch B Remobilization will commence?
Re: Help! I Cant Apply For NYSC Remobilization by ucee1994(m): 6:58pm On Oct 06, 2018
cuvox:
Good day. I dropped out from service after I had a surgery in January and my application for relocation to be closer to home was denied. Now I want to go back, I have expended the 3 months grace period meant for recovery (still haven't fully recovered sef) and have missed 4 clearances which means I can only be remobilized. The remobilization link keeps telling me " This Service is Only for Remobilised Corps Member" and I cant proceed.

I have searched even the official NYSC website on info pertaining to remobilization but nothing dey there. Please if you have used remobilization option before, how did you go about it? Please..

Lalasticlala
am having the same issue... please how did you do it
Re: Help! I Cant Apply For NYSC Remobilization by Aspireahead(m): 10:51pm On Oct 28, 2018
cuvox:

Lalasticlala

Bros. Please how was your issue sorted out
Re: Help! I Cant Apply For NYSC Remobilization by techgeek12(m): 1:35am On Oct 29, 2018
I can assist add on whatsapp 081-350-65-702
Re: Help! I Cant Apply For NYSC Remobilization by latade: 10:14am On Dec 03, 2018
techgeek12:

I can assist add on whatsapp 081-350-65-702

Kindly help with the process of Remobilization please! ...
Re: Help! I Cant Apply For NYSC Remobilization by techgeek12(m): 10:40am On Dec 03, 2018
latade:

Kindly help with the process of Remobilization please! ...
drop me a whatsapp message now
Re: Help! I Cant Apply For NYSC Remobilization by latade: 8:29pm On Dec 04, 2018
techgeek12:

drop me a whatsapp message now

Your digits?
Re: Help! I Cant Apply For NYSC Remobilization by techgeek12(m): 1:26am On Dec 05, 2018
latade:

Your digits?
081-350-65-702
Re: Help! I Cant Apply For NYSC Remobilization by 7ftMan(m): 3:38am On Dec 18, 2018
latade:

Your digits?
My guy no deal with that thief techgeek12. A confirmed Thief and scammer. Search for his moniker and see all his thievery. If he preach to you say he don change, run for your life.
Re: Help! I Cant Apply For NYSC Remobilization by latade: 9:01pm On Dec 27, 2018
7ftMan:

My guy no deal with that thief techgeek12. A confirmed Thief and scammer. Search for his moniker and see all his thievery. If he preach to you say he don change, run for your life.
. No p, I understand......... thanks alot
Re: Help! I Cant Apply For NYSC Remobilization by samley19(m): 10:55pm On Dec 27, 2018
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Delta State NYSC Camp Issele Uku / Funny Photo From NYSC Camp / My NYSC Experience In Benue State 2016 batch A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.