Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,795 members, 7,806,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

IPOB Journalist Hit By Stray Bullet Fired By Soldiers In Awka (Disturbing Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Journalist Hit By Stray Bullet Fired By Soldiers In Awka (Disturbing Photos (35279 Views)

Niger Surrendered Even Without War Or 1 Bullet Fired By Nigeria. / Girl Killed By Stray Bullet In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With Soldiers PHOTOS / Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Journalist Hit By Stray Bullet Fired By Soldiers In Awka (Disturbing Photos by jimotochukwuobi(m): 6:55pm On May 21, 2018
This guy is a dish installer in Abuja.
He has worked for me several times, and the last time I spoke with him about 3 years ago, he said that he's now working with Nnamdi Kanu, and directed me to another installer.
You can imagine if he had lost his life from this incident...

1 Like

Re: IPOB Journalist Hit By Stray Bullet Fired By Soldiers In Awka (Disturbing Photos by AdolfHitlerxXx: 7:17pm On May 21, 2018
oluwaahmed:

They are IPOB, they are anti-establishment those elders don't represent them or their ideas. BTW don't u know the meaning of prostrate? Awolowo free education product, guess he died in vain.

Being daft is an ailment often inherited ...

Let me help you...

Read that and see if it doesn't perfectly describe what Ab0kis did to your begging elders grin

Baby factory product. Hope they bought you with a discount.

Re: IPOB Journalist Hit By Stray Bullet Fired By Soldiers In Awka (Disturbing Photos by kkboy(m): 7:24pm On May 21, 2018
The last time I checked, the proscription of IPOB is still in force. So anybody parading his or herself as a member of IPOB is doing that st his or her own risk.
Re: IPOB Journalist Hit By Stray Bullet Fired By Soldiers In Awka (Disturbing Photos by simoncarlos(m): 7:30pm On May 21, 2018
Buhari too said same thing in 2011 nd the blood of innocent people flowed, or have you forgotten that one @throwback
Re: IPOB Journalist Hit By Stray Bullet Fired By Soldiers In Awka (Disturbing Photos by yazach: 7:31pm On May 21, 2018
akiOYIBO:

Sir, I do not mean you spew rage and hatred. I merely asked you butress your assertion with facts. But if that's the best you could do, thank u.

Sir, I don't exchange insults, if what I have stated is not enough for you then thank you.

But I will let you know my stand

I differentiate between Igbo(Nigerian) and IPOB

As for IGBO, I take them as my brothers from the same country

As for IPOB, I take them as enemy of Nigeria and Nigerians

If you are Igbo, I have no problem with you but if you are IPOB, please stop quoting me I don't like terrorist

1 Like

Re: IPOB Journalist Hit By Stray Bullet Fired By Soldiers In Awka (Disturbing Photos by oluwaahmed: 8:23pm On May 21, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Being daft is an ailment often inherited ...

Let me help you...

Read that and see if it doesn't perfectly describe what Ab0kis did to your begging elders grin

Baby factory product. Hope they bought you with a discount.

God you are so dumb that u couldn't even paste a simple dictionary definition of prostrate. Let me help your illiterate arss a little with a simple dictionary definition of what it means to prostrate.

prostrate
adjective
ˈprɒstreɪt/Submit
lying stretched out on the ground with one's face downwards.
"there was a man praying before an idol, lying prostrate"
synonyms: prone, lying flat, lying down, flat, stretched out, spreadeagled, sprawling, horizontal, recumbent, on one's front; rareprocumbent
"they surged forward around the prostrate figure on the ground"

Shey u can see how awolowo died in vain trying his best to educate your illiterate linage. Simple definition of prostrate u don't know, but you are quick to rain insults, waste of sperm. Something that is synonymous with your culture you don't even know the meaning. Abeg get back to hawking your Agbo-jedi in òwò and leave people who are better than you alone.
Re: IPOB Journalist Hit By Stray Bullet Fired By Soldiers In Awka (Disturbing Photos by AdolfHitlerxXx: 8:40pm On May 21, 2018
oluwaahmed:

God you are so dumb that u couldn't even paste a simple dictionary definition of prostrate. Let me help your illiterate arss a little with a simple dictionary definition of what it means to prostrate.

prostrate
adjective
ˈprɒstreɪt/Submit
lying stretched out on the ground with one's face downwards.
"there was a man praying before an idol, lying prostrate"
synonyms: prone, lying flat, lying down, flat, stretched out, spreadeagled, sprawling, horizontal, recumbent, on one's front; rareprocumbent
"they surged forward around the prostrate figure on the ground"

Shey u can see how awolowo died in vain trying his best to educate your illiterate linage. Simple definition of prostrate u don't know, but you are quick to rain insults, waste of sperm. Something that is synonymous with your culture you don't even know the meaning. Abeg get back to hawking your Agbo-jedi in òwò and leave people who are better than you alone.

Eyah....suicide alert. I hit a nerve. grin....Bark more, I enjoy it, Osu
Re: IPOB Journalist Hit By Stray Bullet Fired By Soldiers In Awka (Disturbing Photos by DejiSantos: 9:02pm On May 21, 2018
Re: IPOB Journalist Hit By Stray Bullet Fired By Soldiers In Awka (Disturbing Photos by tsmat(m): 9:05pm On May 21, 2018
this people can lie for Africa.....is that a bullet wound?
Re: IPOB Journalist Hit By Stray Bullet Fired By Soldiers In Awka (Disturbing Photos by buchilino(m): 10:10pm On May 21, 2018
enoch273:
kindly quote the jack sir.
GO BACK ON HOW D DISCUSSION STARTED N U WILL C D JACK.
Re: IPOB Journalist Hit By Stray Bullet Fired By Soldiers In Awka (Disturbing Photos by enoch273: 10:27pm On May 21, 2018
buchilino:

GO BACK ON HOW D DISCUSSION STARTED N U WILL C D JACK.
unlike you NFA, I actually ve things to do.
Re: IPOB Journalist Hit By Stray Bullet Fired By Soldiers In Awka (Disturbing Photos by buchilino(m): 10:29pm On May 21, 2018
enoch273:
unlike you NFA, I actually ve things to do.
AM SURE U DO
Re: IPOB Journalist Hit By Stray Bullet Fired By Soldiers In Awka (Disturbing Photos by giles14(m): 10:31pm On May 21, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
This is journalist Moses Agbo of IPOB brutalized with gun allegedly fired by the order of Nnia Nwodo by Nigeria security forces for reporting ongping event at Ekwueme Square,Awka.

The young man was hit by a stray bullet fired by Nigeria Army and police this afternoon around Ekwueme Square Awka.Reports say that Ohanaze Ndigbo are meant to hold restructuring summit at the venue.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/05/ipob-journalist-hit-by-stray-bullet.html?m=1
hopeless idiotic liars.

so president general of ohaneze. now commands army and police
Re: IPOB Journalist Hit By Stray Bullet Fired By Soldiers In Awka (Disturbing Photos by enoch273: 10:32pm On May 21, 2018
buchilino:

AM SURE U DO
do ve a nice day sir
Re: IPOB Journalist Hit By Stray Bullet Fired By Soldiers In Awka (Disturbing Photos by Notasyouthink: 10:43pm On May 21, 2018
Throwback:
One of those who promised blood will flow, and indeed his blood flowed but he quickly ran to the hospital to stop the promised blood from flowing.

How can a terrorist group be so determined that only their own will must be supreme and dictated to others?

Re: IPOB Journalist Hit By Stray Bullet Fired By Soldiers In Awka (Disturbing Photos by Notasyouthink: 10:44pm On May 21, 2018
Throwback:

IPOB has left Rochas Okorocha and have decided to face Nwodo with a determination to slander his name in whatever mischievous way possible, in typical IPOB style of dictatorship.

When did Nnia Nwodo become a police superintendent to be giving orders to constables and sergeants? IPOB must think the whole world is filled with zombies.

Nwodo was one of those who kept a deafening silence when this terrorist group was still making threats that he felt would benefit the political aspirations of Igbos at the negotiation table.

Same mistake the Northerners made with boko haram that now kills them in their mosques.

Re: IPOB Journalist Hit By Stray Bullet Fired By Soldiers In Awka (Disturbing Photos by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:25am On May 22, 2018
enoch273:

i ain't biafran dude, see how your grammatical blunder is using your head for python dance.
thank goodness you know you have no argument hence detouring into grammar
Re: IPOB Journalist Hit By Stray Bullet Fired By Soldiers In Awka (Disturbing Photos by enoch273: 4:53am On May 22, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
thank goodness you know you have no argument hence detouring into grammar

You're a full time jobless fellow who has made a hobby out of arguing, I on the other hand ve work to do sir, bills won't pay themselves you know.
Re: IPOB Journalist Hit By Stray Bullet Fired By Soldiers In Awka (Disturbing Photos by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:26am On May 22, 2018
enoch273:

You're a full time jobless fellow who has made a hobby out of arguing, I on the other hand ve work to do sir, bills won't pay themselves you know.
I've paid my bills so run along and go answer to your slave masters. men are talking
Re: IPOB Journalist Hit By Stray Bullet Fired By Soldiers In Awka (Disturbing Photos by olowobaba10: 1:18pm On May 22, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
This is journalist Moses Agbo of IPOB brutalized with gun allegedly fired by the order of Nnia Nwodo by Nigeria security forces for reporting ongping event at Ekwueme Square,Awka.

The young man was hit by a stray bullet fired by Nigeria Army and police this afternoon around Ekwueme Square Awka.Reports say that Ohanaze Ndigbo are meant to hold restructuring summit at the venue.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/05/ipob-journalist-hit-by-stray-bullet.html?m=1

@OP, YOU MUST BE VERY STUPID TO ALLEDGE THAT NNIA NWODO ORDERED THE SHOOTING, ALL THESE CHEAP PROPAGANDA WILL NOT TAKE YOU ANYWHERE !
Re: IPOB Journalist Hit By Stray Bullet Fired By Soldiers In Awka (Disturbing Photos by gidgiddy: 1:31pm On May 22, 2018
yazach:

Sir, I don't exchange insults, if what I have stated is not enough for you then thank you.

But I will let you know my stand

I differentiate between Igbo(Nigerian) and IPOB

As for IGBO, I take them as my brothers from the same country

As for IPOB, I take them as enemy of Nigeria and Nigerians

If you are Igbo, I have no problem with you but if you are IPOB, please stop quoting me I don't like terrorist

I see
And how do you differeciate between Fulani and Herdsmen killers?

The Fulani are the ones who destroy farmlands with cattle and Herdsmen are the ones who massacre,rape and kill people?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike’s Group Pulls Out Of Atiku’s Campaign / Fayose Is A Dreamer...Lere Olayinka (2014) / Buhari Favoured South-East More Than North - Buba Galadima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.