Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Google Adsense New Policy, No Acceptance Button To Click And Accept - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Adsense New Policy, No Acceptance Button To Click And Accept (957 Views)

Adsense New Verification Policy / Google Adsense Account Available, Nigeria, Uk And Germany Adsense , New Policy / Google Adsense New Policies: Two Steps Verification For All Websites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Adsense New Policy, No Acceptance Button To Click And Accept by SamUtaji: 3:28pm On May 21, 2018
[s]Please has anyone been able to access his google adsense account today?
Just log into my adsense account and found out that they have a new policy which I must accept before having access to my account. Having read all the policy update, I still cannot accept because there is no place where I can accept

Please let's know if there is anyone with same issue and how he or she was able to resolve it
[/s]

This has now been Resolved. Thanks to Everyone for contributing

Re: Google Adsense New Policy, No Acceptance Button To Click And Accept by Buhari2rule(f): 8:21pm On May 21, 2018
I just updated mine, use chrome
Re: Google Adsense New Policy, No Acceptance Button To Click And Accept by Buhari2rule(f): 8:21pm On May 21, 2018
android
Re: Google Adsense New Policy, No Acceptance Button To Click And Accept by SamUtaji: 9:44pm On May 21, 2018
Buhari2rule:
I just updated mine, use chrome

Were you able to accept the policy
Re: Google Adsense New Policy, No Acceptance Button To Click And Accept by Buhari2rule(f): 10:30pm On May 21, 2018
SamUtaji:

yes I did
Re: Google Adsense New Policy, No Acceptance Button To Click And Accept by teemy(m): 10:58pm On May 21, 2018
SamUtaji:

some sc4ipys are made out to work in a way to show reader engagement. Try to actually scroll through gently to give the impression if reading through.
Re: Google Adsense New Policy, No Acceptance Button To Click And Accept by SamUtaji: 11:04pm On May 21, 2018
teemy:
some sc4ipys are made out to work in a way to show reader engagement. Try to actually scroll through gently to give the impression if reading through.

Ok Thanks! But I have actually read it

1 Like

Re: Google Adsense New Policy, No Acceptance Button To Click And Accept by teemy(m): 8:11am On May 22, 2018
SamUtaji:

Ok Thanks! But I have actually read it
am actually amazed that you got what I intended typing. I did not look up from my keypad. Cheers.
Re: Google Adsense New Policy, No Acceptance Button To Click And Accept by TheArticleNG(m): 8:20am On May 22, 2018
You're aren't an administrator.

Verified UK Adsense for sale!

Contact or whatsapp 08103034843 now.

Re: Google Adsense New Policy, No Acceptance Button To Click And Accept by SamUtaji: 8:34am On May 22, 2018
TheArticleNG:
You're aren't an administrator.

Verified UK Adsense for sale!

Contact or whatsapp 08103034843 now.
I am the administrator
Re: Google Adsense New Policy, No Acceptance Button To Click And Accept by TheArticleNG(m): 8:35am On May 22, 2018
SamUtaji:

I am the administrator
Check your screenshot, see what Adsense wrote above the "Sign out". On mine they didn't write that.
Re: Google Adsense New Policy, No Acceptance Button To Click And Accept by SamUtaji: 10:30am On May 22, 2018
TheArticleNG:
Check your screenshot, see what Adsense wrote above the "Sign out". On mine they didn't write that.

Thanks. I have now resolved it.

Thanks to everyone

(1) (Reply)

Article Writer And Rewriter Available / Robust Yet Affordable Webdesign / 5 Sites For FREE UNLIMITED Phone Verification Method - Gurusblogger.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.