Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,236 members, 7,780,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:48 PM

Daily Money With Facebook - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Daily Money With Facebook (426 Views)

Why And How You Should Promote Your Business With Facebook Targeted Advertising / Wanna Make Daily Money On LPV With Just Ur Phone / Cool Daily Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daily Money With Facebook by Getdoe: 3:37pm On May 21, 2018
NNU (NIGERIA NEWS UPDATES)*
*How does it work*
NNU is a place where you earn your cool cash just with help of your mobile phone in the comfort of your home just by doing four basic things which includes the following:
"4 WAYS TO EARN:"​
(1). Login Daily & Get Paid (₦50 x 30 days = ₦1,500​
(2). Earn ₦50 by Posting NEWS and get admin approval, you get paid for it. ₦50 x 30= ₦1,500​
(3). Commenting and contributing on the post, you get paid for it.​
(4). NAP: As an affiliate, you earn ₦1,000 per referral if you decide to inform anyone like your friends and family to join. e.g ₦1,000 x 10persons =₦10,000 Per day.
One Time Registration Fee Is ₦1,600 Only.​
Join NNU Incomes opportunity and make money when you
read daily news.​
INCREASES YOUR READING HABITS AND MAKE MONEY.​
I have proofs of payment to show that NNU is 100% Legit.. U can Google it to clear your doubt.
You can make up-to 30,000 monthly
Are you interested and ready to join us now?
Drop your emails, I will forward the needed instructions on how to join.
Re: Daily Money With Facebook by Getdoe: 3:39pm On May 21, 2018
Dashboard earnings ready for withdrawal this month. Too much money!!!

Re: Daily Money With Facebook by Lovelynife(m): 4:05pm On May 21, 2018
Abeg borrow me 1600 to start my own and I will pay double the amount
Re: Daily Money With Facebook by Getdoe: 8:51pm On May 21, 2018
You will enjoy it and earn from it like other members, it's a token to start, #1,600 is small compared to what you will be earning, its a one time payment, not monthly renewal like other programs @lovelynife
Re: Daily Money With Facebook by luvcherish(m): 8:57pm On May 21, 2018
Getdoe:
You will enjoy it and earn from it like other members, it's a token to start, #1,600 is small compared to what you will be earning, its a one time payment, not monthly renewal like other programs @lovelynife

haha u funny

(1) (Reply)

Top 4 Icos A Wise Investor Might Want To Look Into In May And June 2018 / I Need Help / Buying At The Dip(bitcoin)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.