Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Expecting Triplets (Maternity Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Expecting Triplets (Maternity Photos) (42868 Views)

Precious Chikwendu: Fani-Kayode Hates Igbos / Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday / Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Expecting Triplets (Maternity Photos) by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:20pm On May 21, 2018
When did they get married? I thought they were just cohabiting. Hmm. I must have missed the news.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Expecting Triplets (Maternity Photos) by Banmeallday: 7:21pm On May 21, 2018
How is this politics. Seems like you people cant distinguish between what matters and jokes
Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Expecting Triplets (Maternity Photos) by enemyofprogress: 7:28pm On May 21, 2018
No wonder ibo girls dey die to marry Yoruba men
Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Expecting Triplets (Maternity Photos) by ofuonyebi: 7:31pm On May 21, 2018
corrupt man go produce tripple corrupt kanabies!....the chicks must resemble the mother hen!
Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Expecting Triplets (Maternity Photos) by BabaRamota1980: 7:51pm On May 21, 2018
Ffk has a habit of tattooing his initial and branding his Ibo titti3s. Im sure Precious is already branded on her erogeneous parts.
Chineke God! Chei!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Expecting Triplets (Maternity Photos) by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 21, 2018
Skepticus:
cool

If this guy isn't online spilling trash after sniffing coke, You'll find him hitting Biafran pussies real hard like a true Yoruba Demon.

You sir have zero chill grin

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Expecting Triplets (Maternity Photos) by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 21, 2018
Is that outfit @ Mrs ffk not too tight for my (our) baby(s)?
Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Expecting Triplets (Maternity Photos) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 8:27pm On May 21, 2018
Skepticus:
cool

If this guy isn't online spilling trash after sniffing coke, You'll find him hitting Biafran pussies real hard like a true Yoruba Demon.

LOL.. you abuse Afonjas and Igbos equally.

But this comment hits the spot. Perfect description

grin

3 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Expecting Triplets (Maternity Photos) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 8:31pm On May 21, 2018
CSTR1003:

of course, they can never surprise. Pussy is your greatest achievement.

Have you ever seen a Yoruba Low life with an igbo wife?

Your best men are getting married to igbo women .

And this mofo thinks it is something to be proud of as a Yoruba.

Short sighted bat.

You sound pained...my condolences grin

Suicide alert grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Expecting Triplets (Maternity Photos) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 8:36pm On May 21, 2018
Benekruku:

You Fk

You no dey patronise Ashana

Truth be told, Your female lots own the industry.

If government can legalise and Biafra come to stay. That's a huge source of IGR

Down to far away Kaduna, they control the industry

Every where nationwide and even West African cointries na Aba Jewish women full the brothels

My best pal is a Developer but truth is the truth

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Expecting Triplets (Maternity Photos) by lakesider(m): 8:37pm On May 21, 2018
FFK QUOTES THE BIBLE DAILY... IS HE LEGALLY MARRIED TO THIS GIRL ?

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Expecting Triplets (Maternity Photos) by GrammarCheck: 8:50pm On May 21, 2018
Is it this triplets that belongs to her Us based DJ boyfriend?

Ok o.

We are watching in 3D

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Expecting Triplets (Maternity Photos) by diadem10: 8:51pm On May 21, 2018
CSTR1003:

Short sighted bat.
Yeah. They all have 1 thing in common. Uncouth loud mouth like their Ibo partners eg Freeze, FFk, Davido, Tobi etc. Only loud mouth Yoruba gossips mingle with your uncouth Ibo bitches.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Expecting Triplets (Maternity Photos) by Splashme: 8:58pm On May 21, 2018
Obijulius:
FFK please ensure that these kids are not born in Nigeria.

It would be wicked if any parent who can afford overseas birth (USA, etc) to allow their kids to be born in Nigeria during the rule of the foolish duo of Buhari and Osibanjo.

Even zombie kids should not be allowed to pass through that shit.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Expecting Triplets (Maternity Photos) by NothingDoMe: 8:58pm On May 21, 2018
MarieSucre:
Congrats to his wife. Haters will soon come and start spreading their bitterleaf.
I support u for dis one.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Expecting Triplets (Maternity Photos) by diadem10: 9:01pm On May 21, 2018
CSTR1003:

It comes cheap and yet your people go through the hoops just to get married to one.

It comes cheap yet any of you that just got a bit of wealth wants to upgrade to an igbo partner.

Yoruba pussy is so expensive that nobody is looking their side. lol

Bomb dey your head.

I suppose call davido to give you a dirty slap.

Dirty Yoruba boy.
We don't sell our Yoruba women nor do the classy ones fancy uncouth left over men such as Ffk, Freeze etc. Ffk's age is even close to the girl's grandfather's age yet you're bragging? Shior.

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Expecting Triplets (Maternity Photos) by Shynas: 9:05pm On May 21, 2018
congratulation in advance
Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Expecting Triplets (Maternity Photos) by BakireBulmaker: 9:07pm On May 21, 2018
CSTR1003:

Short sighted bat.

Sharrap!

It's Igbo ladies dissing Igbo men for Yoruba men while Yoruba ladies won't allow any Igbo come near at all.

Fact!!

3 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Expecting Triplets (Maternity Photos) by leo2020: 9:32pm On May 21, 2018
Result of In vitro fertilization ( IVF ).

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Expecting Triplets (Maternity Photos) by MPESA(m): 9:39pm On May 21, 2018
NwaNimo1:
So Sahara reporters was right all along....... the kids belong to the driver?
Is that all you were told?¿?.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Expecting Triplets (Maternity Photos) by hotspec(m): 9:59pm On May 21, 2018
QuitNotice:
They are marrying slay queens and criticizing Buhari abi..., Issokay
after she wowoh finish ;o

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Expecting Triplets (Maternity Photos) by Funibk: 11:06pm On May 21, 2018
for ur cheap mtn data subscription and bulk sms contact us via 08136130102. 250mb for #200, 500mb for #350, 1gb for #600, 2gb for #1200, 5gb for #2900. Thanks1
Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Expecting Triplets (Maternity Photos) by jimcaddy(m): 12:15am On May 22, 2018
Omo this Igbo babe is really lucky oo. FFK just dey samankwe that puuuna.. Sweet honey pot, it had to be triplets...
Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Expecting Triplets (Maternity Photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:31am On May 22, 2018
Jochabed:
He is a good man when it comes to the interest of the Country,but family wise? I dunno,like this is his 4th wife.
how is a thief singing for food good
Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Expecting Triplets (Maternity Photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:33am On May 22, 2018
post=67755933:
I'm so happy for him and his family.
I love hearing good and beautiful news like this......for no reasons!!

I only dislike FFK big mouth and his corrupt lifestyle like the other poliTHIEFcians that we have all over the country.

Safe delivery beautiful woman.

I pray soon for a triplet also!
we are finished with this kind of voters. no wonder the leaders know that simple sentiment will win election everytime with such simpletons as voters. triplets wen we suppose use as sacrifice
Re: Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Expecting Triplets (Maternity Photos) by fluffylarose: 8:20am On May 22, 2018
COngrats FFK

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode: "Kumuyi Shaking Buhari, I Am Ashamed" / 'They Will Go Back In Body Bags' - El-Rufai Threatens International Community / Nigerian Cadet Officer Dies Close To His Passing Out As Airforce Officer(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.