Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

Husband Abandons His Sick Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Husband Abandons His Sick Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) (31251 Views)

Man Slumps And Dies By Roadside In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Female Chorister Discovered To Be A Man After Death In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Man Sitting In The Middle Of The Road With His Sick Child (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Abandons His Sick Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by ChangeIsCostant: 6:27pm On May 21, 2018
A lady is in pains both physically and emotionally after her husband dumped his wedding vow ('for better for worse', 'in sickness and in health') and abandoned her at the time she needs him most. The Port-Harcourt resident identified Aku Caroline Oluchi, a graduate of Mathematics and Computer Science (MCS) from the Federal University of Technology, FUTO in Owerri, Imo state - was abandoned by her husband immediately she had this health problem.

According to Kelechi Amadi, the sick woman has been suffering from a case of ruptured appendix not quickly diagnosed, thus leading to damage of the intestine and rupture of the stomach into 3 holes, passing out faeces.

It was gathered that after the initial surgery - two holes closed up, but the remaining one refused to close for almost two months now. She is awaiting for another surgery to close the remaining hole...

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/man-abandons-his-sick-wife-in-port-harcourt.html

1 Share

Re: Husband Abandons His Sick Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by madridguy(m): 6:28pm On May 21, 2018
Subhanalah.

May God Almighty healing hand be upon.

117 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Husband Abandons His Sick Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by abokibuhari: 6:28pm On May 21, 2018
Only a coward man would do that cry

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Abandons His Sick Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 6:30pm On May 21, 2018
Damn!!!!!!! To think that some of us will be complaining about debts and financial problems while sipping cold gulder and peppersoup. Kai!!! This one pain me!!! If Mans wasn't in such a tight spot, this is lady needs urgent financial assistance embarassed embarassed

103 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Husband Abandons His Sick Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by madridguy(m): 6:32pm On May 21, 2018
Don't blame the man. I pray we don't see problem especially health challenges, we human get tired of each quick. The only you can see in situation like this is blood relative.
Forget spouse.

abokibuhari:

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Husband Abandons His Sick Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by adontcare(f): 6:35pm On May 21, 2018
Oh my God!
Re: Husband Abandons His Sick Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by abokibuhari: 6:36pm On May 21, 2018
madridguy:
Don't blame the man. I pray we don't see problem especially health challenges, we human get tired of each quick. The only you can see in situation like this is blood relative.
Forget spouse.

No matter what bro, seen men that stood with their spouse till the end bro. If its the other way round now, tongues go they wag

35 Likes

Re: Husband Abandons His Sick Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by madridguy(m): 6:39pm On May 21, 2018
When health challenges reach some stage bro, na only your family you go see especially in case of young couple.

abokibuhari:

No matter what bro, seen men that stood with their spouse till the end bro. If its the other way round now, tongues go they wag

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Abandons His Sick Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by chiommy123(f): 7:06pm On May 21, 2018
some people do not understand what marriage is. may the Almighty God heal her.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Husband Abandons His Sick Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by trapQ: 7:26pm On May 21, 2018
No truer words have been said. It is only your immediate family and a very infinitesimal number of friends who can be there for anyone through such.

That's why I pity people who neglect their family because of marriage. Tragic!
madridguy:
Forget spouse.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Husband Abandons His Sick Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by dominique(f): 10:26pm On May 21, 2018
madridguy:
When health challenges reach some stage bro, na only your family you go see especially in case of young couple.

Speak for yourself oga. I've seen couples stick by their ailing husband or wife till they recover or death did them part.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Abandons His Sick Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by BlackHatNaija: 10:28pm On May 21, 2018
This is disturbing! Here's a true test of love.

I'm just imagining a situation of this woman getting her healing, be in shape again and the supposed husband trying to come back.

15 Likes

Re: Husband Abandons His Sick Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:29pm On May 21, 2018
I wish her quick recovery.
A miracle will come to her soon.
Amen.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Abandons His Sick Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 10:29pm On May 21, 2018
Nawao many deaths in this part of the world is caused by inefficiency of our medical practioners and poverty

Her situation would have been treated so easily if it were abroad.

I pity her

7 Likes

Re: Husband Abandons His Sick Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 21, 2018
Jesus shocked
Re: Husband Abandons His Sick Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by hokafor(m): 10:30pm On May 21, 2018
Hmm, the man must be stupid

4 Likes

Re: Husband Abandons His Sick Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by sosereal201(m): 10:30pm On May 21, 2018
Jeexus! Once upon a time a beautiful woman.Now a ghost of herself. Now is the time she needs the man the most.

8 Likes

Re: Husband Abandons His Sick Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by awa(m): 10:30pm On May 21, 2018
...And where is the love we once confessed for each other. What has happened to humanity? God take away anything we can't handle

6 Likes

Re: Husband Abandons His Sick Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by hammer6F: 10:31pm On May 21, 2018
HIM DON LEAVE YANSH RUN?

E NO WAN KNACK YANSH AGAIN.

USELESS MAN!

3 Likes

Re: Husband Abandons His Sick Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Pebcak: 10:31pm On May 21, 2018
Re: Husband Abandons His Sick Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by ojmaroni247(m): 10:31pm On May 21, 2018
She needs 400k to do a surgery in her large intestine. We the alumni of FUTO as of yesterday have been donating on line, today I heard the money is already 340k. If you are an ex-futoite donate atleast 1k by this week I am sure the operation would commence. May God bless u all as you do so.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Husband Abandons His Sick Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by adaksbullet: 10:31pm On May 21, 2018
Jesu shocked shocked

Olorun saanu omo re sad

1 Like

Re: Husband Abandons His Sick Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by mightyhazell: 10:32pm On May 21, 2018
she go make am

1 Like

Re: Husband Abandons His Sick Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by apesinola001: 10:32pm On May 21, 2018
Get well
Re: Husband Abandons His Sick Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Dacronym(m): 10:32pm On May 21, 2018
Anybody know her Account No

1 Like

Re: Husband Abandons His Sick Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by lormama: 10:32pm On May 21, 2018
God please heal her
Re: Husband Abandons His Sick Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Deltatoto: 10:33pm On May 21, 2018
abokibuhari:
na mouth u dey make

1 Like

Re: Husband Abandons His Sick Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by aking123(m): 10:33pm On May 21, 2018
Chisos.... and 4d man to run away, he has sinned against God by violating his marriage vows!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

That Roadside Drug Hawker Can Kill You / Aljazeera Undercover Investigation Exposes Fake Doctors In Nigeria (video) / Dr. Jossy Onwude: Forbes Features A Nigerian Doctor In The UK For His Innovation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.