Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,349 members, 7,808,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

My Madam And Me - Family (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Madam And Me (326085 Views)

Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. / My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home / Pastor Olusegun Taiwo And Madam Wonder's Wedding Busted By Wife, Vicky (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Madam And Me by Olanrefront3355(m): 11:15am On Jul 20, 2018
Weldone Bro.
Re: My Madam And Me by iListen(f): 11:33am On Jul 20, 2018
topherchris819:

" I love you! " she whispered.

I kissed her again without replying her words.

" I love you Mike "

I didn't say anything, I just smiled.

embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Madam And Me by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 20, 2018
Good one OP
Re: My Madam And Me by Benblaq(m): 12:58pm On Jul 20, 2018
iListen:

embarassed embarassed embarassed
He was lost at that moment.
Nothing fishy there. Your own speed of observance is second to none.
Re: My Madam And Me by room089: 1:53pm On Jul 20, 2018
for mike to miss proposing to Ruth on that date, marrying her again will be a lonely miracle of redemption.

2 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 20, 2018
great job!keep it coming
Re: My Madam And Me by Uglyaddy: 3:15pm On Jul 20, 2018
Two things wey dey cause gbege among friends :

MONEY and

WOMEN.

2 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 20, 2018
room089:
for mike to miss proposing to Ruth on that date, marrying her again will be a lonely miracle of redemption.

Who told you mike want to marry Ruth?

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by lilyheaven: 4:44pm On Jul 20, 2018
Mike you are so good with your thing.
I'm waiting for you, come visit my house
Re: My Madam And Me by Uglyaddy: 5:01pm On Jul 20, 2018
lilyheaven:
Mike you are so good with your thing.
I'm waiting for you, come visit my house

Hmmmm!
You sef wan feel the rod.

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by room089: 6:12pm On Jul 20, 2018
emmachukwu99:

Who told you mike want to marry Ruth?

Mike's mum
Re: My Madam And Me by lilyheaven: 8:24pm On Jul 20, 2018
Uglyaddy:

Hmmmm!
You sef wan feel the rod.
Hahaha grin
I don't know, o ,Mike don't want to notice me
Re: My Madam And Me by topherchris819(m): 9:32pm On Jul 20, 2018
Sandra held me aggressively on my shirt, drew me to herself and started kissing me. I couldn't believe how much I missed her. We immediately started having sex. I was enjoying her silent moaning when Suddenly I woke up to discover Julian on top me riding my rod. I pushed her off me and stood up.

I slept that night with just my boxers on. I was so tired that I must have slept really deep and did not notice when someone pulled down my boxers and mounted on me. Very much unlike me.

" what are you doing?! " I said in a rigid whisper.

She quickly grabbed my hand and pushed me back on the couch. I gently moved away from her taking her hands off me.

" stop this" I said.

" please Mike. I need it" .she pleaded walking close to me.

I moved backwards avoiding her hands from reaching me.

" Jacky is going to happily oblige you. Please put yourself together ".

She ran towards me, I pushed her and jumped over the couch .

" would you stop this! " I said in a serious tone.

She paused. Looked at my bleeping rod that protruded from my boxers.

" wow, I enjoyed it. It fitted me just right " she said, looking lustfully at my rod.

Suddenly, Jacky's footsteps started approaching the sitting room. She ducked behind the couch while i rushed to the couch, took up my phone and pretended to be on a call.

" what's that noise? " Jacky asked standing at the door.

I looked up at him and pointed to my phone. He shook his head and made to leave, then suddenly asked.

" have you seen Julian?"

I dropped the phone and said.

" she should be in the toilet or something" .

He raised his eye brows and went back to his room.

Julian immediately stood up from where she hid , tiptoed to the toilet, flushed and then went to the room to meet Jacky.

The next day, I informed Jacky of my intention of returning back to my house. He only nodded. I noticed Julian felt bad about it and was looking at me in a remorseful way. As I was about leaving , Jacky said from behind me.

" where's the gun? "

I turned to him vexed and said

" what the hell is wrong with you?! "

He stood up from the bed, walked up to me and said in a very cold tone.

" you are my friend, I don't want to have problems with you. Please I need to borrow that gun. I have to be somewhere with it this evening"

I knew Jacky was desperate. His eyes told me so. I needed to apply caution, because I know who Jacky is. He's not dangerous, but he is crazy. When provoked he can do what will hunt him for the rest of his life, hence the reason he smokes and do drugs.

" when I come back, we'll talk about it" I said and made to leave.

He held my arm, pulled me back and said in an ominous tone.

" why do you think I gave you my precious jewel to bleep? "

I was so surprised to hear this. I looked at him wondering what wouldn't do to get what he wants .

" oh you don't know? Here's the reason; I gave her to you as payment for that gun. You can use it whenever you wish. But it's mine now. If you want to be even with me, bring Sandra over or Ruth for me to bleep, then I can take it to mean you have paid me back ". His voice was getting colder and his eyes were now bloodshot.

I wouldn't want to start a trouble with Jacky over a gun. But I knew how careless he could be. And I also know he's the kind of guy who won't sell out a friend, he would rather die a painful and agonizing death than betray a friend. His slogan : SNITCHERS SHOULD BE BURNT ALIVE. I finally concluded to let him have it.

" it's under the fridge".

He ran immediately to confirm, and when he saw it he screamed and rushed back to the room.

" miiike my man! I will take a bullet for you mehn! " he said kissing my cheek.

I pushed him away, he continued his hysterical display of excitement dancing and singing. But Julian remained on the bed looking at me. I turned from her and walked away.

As I was walking down the street. Someone violently pulled me back. I was so provoked and wanted to unleash my fist on the persons face, but froze when I saw who it was. The thug guy.

He smiled at me and nodded.

" so you are enjoying yourself? I have been looking for you. Mark my words, your days are numbered" he said. Then pushed me so hard I staggered backwards, but regain my stand.

He looked at me ominously and walked away. Right there and then, I made up my mind not to go back to Jacky's house from work. Perhaps he knows where I live. It's time I put up with Ruth before I find a place of my own, I thought to myself.

I was at Ruth's place later that evening. I had earlier called to let her know of my plans of putting up with her. She had assured me of letting candy of the know.

So that evening Candy was the one who opened the door after several knocks. She wore a pink T-shirt and a jogger. Her hair was braided backwards and she was void of makeup.

" hey candy " I said.

She just muttered something that sounded like " good evening ". And went back Inside. I followed her in and sat on the bed while she buried her head in her bible.

I put my headphone in my ear and was listening to FM. The news was about the a man named Zadu who is the leader of a group called Oman from the southern region of the country that has been neglected by the government. Their mission was simply seeking the right to be active in political affairs and other benefits entitled to every citizen .

Now Zadu has been threatening the government of a civil war for months already if they fail to oblige his people their right.

He was labeled a terrorist and hunted by the government, but he since then went on exile, and recently resurfaced with his threats. Since his sudden reappearance, no one has been able to locate him. Yet his words was always on the news.

We heard a bang on the door. Candy went to get it. I was still listening to the news when Ruth hurried in looking like someone who just escaped death. She rushed to the window and closed the curtains looking so petrified . I immediately removed the headphone from my ears and rushed to her.

" what's it? " I asked.

" they are killing people. They are killing people " she said and started crying.

" killing who?! " candy yelled impatiently.

" I don't know who they are. I ran. Mike I ran..." she said amidst tears.

" will you calm down and explain? " I gently said.

" right at the junction. At our junction " she screamed and started running recklessly around the room.

Soon we heard gun shots. I ordered everyone to go down. Candy kept yelling " Jesus! " while Ruth screamed. I managed to move to the wall, stood up with my back on the wall. Stretched my hand to the switch and put off the lights. I slowly opened the window. Outside, about 6 vans were driving into the street shoot sporadically. Ruth made to stand, I yelled.

" get down! "

A bullet pierced through the window and glass scattered everywhere. Ruth and Sandra started screaming very loud.

" keep quiet! Keep quiet! " I shouted.

The guys outside unmounted their vans running into houses around them shooting. I bent over and said to the ladies.

" we have to get out of here!" and began crawling to the door.

Candy refused to move from where she was. Again bullets penetrated into the house and dug holes on the wall. The ladies screamed, I held Ruth's hand and pulled her along, while she reached for candy.

We were at the corridor of the house, I stood up and they followed. We ran towards the exit and stood there. The sound of gun shots was now so loud with sparks of gun fire and smoke.

I quickly ran to the gate and padlocked it. A bullet landed on the wall close to Sandra and candy. They both screamed and ran inside. I immediately ran to them and held their hands.

" They will be here soon. We are going to pass through the fence " . I said.

" am not going anywhere, am not leaving here " Candy said crying.

" please, we have to go! Trust Mike please. I can't leave.... " Ruth was still talking when gunshots started raining on the gate and the walls of the house.

The ladies jumped, screamed and wanted to run inside, I held their hands very tight and dragged them to behind the house. The gunshots increased as they banged viciously at the gate.

I carried Ruth up, she held the fence and crossed through to the otherside. I picked Candy up but she refused to move she just held on to me. Suddenly the gate gave way, I heard the men shouting and shooting.

" what's wrong with you, they are here now " I said trying desperately to lift her.

But she still held on to me. Ruth on the other side kept calling my name.

" talk to your sister, she wants to get us killed " I said to Ruth.

She began begging candy who now held on to the fence. I had to push her till she was up, and refused to jump down.

Three of the gun men came to where we were and started shooting, that was when Candy let out a loud scream and jumped. I bent my head and ran to the side of the house. They chased after me screaming. " kill the rat! Kill the rat! " . I quickly held on the edge of the fence and pulled myself up. They were almost close before I jumped over.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Madam And Me by iListen(f): 9:48pm On Jul 20, 2018
O boy! My heartbeat oooooo...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Madam And Me by Benblaq(m): 9:51pm On Jul 20, 2018
I hate girls that behave as though they were demom posessed and brainwashed and hypnotized by the devil himself with a little drop of stupidity.

Zombie girl

8 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by Benblaq(m): 9:51pm On Jul 20, 2018
iListen:
cheesy why you dey fear?
Re: My Madam And Me by Viking007(m): 10:03pm On Jul 20, 2018
iListen:
cheesyThe food I was eating suddenly became tasteless.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Madam And Me by Viking007(m): 10:06pm On Jul 20, 2018
Benblaq:
I hate girls that behave as though they were demom posessed and brainwashed and hypnotized by the devil himself with a little drop of stupidity.

Zombie girl
Sometimes fear, terror can paralyze someone. The shock, confusion, adrenaline rush, it happens.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Madam And Me by Benblaq(m): 10:18pm On Jul 20, 2018
Viking007:
Sometimes fear, terror can paralyze someone. The shock, confusion, adrenaline rush, it happens.
Bros leave that talk mbok, she was afraid and and confused, then she refused to run when the people with her were running, abi them no follow get the fear and the confusion?. Na she know her problem.

2 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by eagleeye2: 2:32am On Jul 21, 2018
I am suspecting Candy, may have tried to get Mike killed. She only jumped after it became obvious that her own life was in danger.
Re: My Madam And Me by Nobody: 5:04am On Jul 21, 2018
Benblaq:

Zombie girl

Candy right?
Re: My Madam And Me by Benblaq(m): 6:46am On Jul 21, 2018
emmachukwu99:

Candy right?
Yes na
Re: My Madam And Me by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 21, 2018
Viking007:

Chief, forget that talk.
Some people are naturally stupid.

That was how some friends and I were caught in a crossfire between police and bandits after watching UEFA one day.

We had ran and covered like four streets before we realised that one of us was missing.
When we reluctantly went back into the same hot "war zone" to search for him.
We found him exactly where we left him.
The idiot excuse for not running along was "I didn't know where we are running to".
Only God knows how I refrained from punching his face that night.

Like I said earlier, some people are naturally stupid.

3 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by room089: 8:02am On Jul 21, 2018
Jackie's death is imminent!
Re: My Madam And Me by cjeriia: 8:03am On Jul 21, 2018
Ferya:
OP, it seems you do not know that fornication is a sin against God. You did not mention anything about it when you met those angels. You do not have self control at all. So sad you are ready anytime and anywhere. You need to be punished lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
It's a story man. Fiction
Re: My Madam And Me by slimsky(m): 8:24am On Jul 21, 2018
Which kind of candy b dis self
Re: My Madam And Me by room089: 8:55am On Jul 21, 2018
embarassed embarassedSAD NEWS!!!embarassedembarassed

News just filtered in that Sandra was killed in the Peace Keeping assignment.embarassedembarassed
Re: My Madam And Me by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 21, 2018
room089:
embarassed embarassedSAD NEWS!!!embarassedembarassed

News just filtered in that Sandra was killed in the Peace Keeping assignment.embarassedembarassed

Who cares?

Valar Morghlis
Re: My Madam And Me by elmagnifico411(m): 11:17am On Jul 21, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Who cares?

Valar Morghlis
valar daeharis (hope I got it right) grin grin
Re: My Madam And Me by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 21, 2018
elmagnifico411:
valar daeharis (hope I got it right) grin grin

All men must serve.
Correct
Re: My Madam And Me by room089: 12:07pm On Jul 21, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Who cares?

Valar Morghlis

bros taiwo, whuch wan bukwa Valar Morghlis, na Canaan language?

for dis small tin wey i talk?

no yab ya paddy o!
Re: My Madam And Me by elmagnifico411(m): 1:29pm On Jul 21, 2018
room089:

bros taiwo, whuch wan bukwa Valar Morghlis, na Canaan language?

for dis small tin wey i talk?

no yab ya paddy o!
shows you've never been to Braavos, nor seen Gaame of thrones.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (50) (Reply)

Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) / The Family Section Fun Room!! / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.