Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,787 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

My Madam And Me - Family (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Madam And Me (325818 Views)

Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. / My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home / Pastor Olusegun Taiwo And Madam Wonder's Wedding Busted By Wife, Vicky (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Madam And Me by topherchris819(m): 2:24pm On Jul 21, 2018
As soon as I was on the otherside, I ran towards Ruth and her sister. They were both frozen in fear that they squatted holding each other . The moment they saw me, Ruth stood up, I held her hand and she quickly grabbed Candys as we started running towards a random direction in the dark.

The gunshots increased same as the sound of shouting, crying and voices shouting the names of their loved ones.

The houses were arranged in parallel lines like an estate. People popped out from all directions, many had already sustained either bullet wounds or some kind of injury hampering their speed. No one cared about another all ran for their lives.

I held on to Ruth's hand as she on Candys. A van came out in front of us and opened fire in our direction many fell. I ducked, dragging Ruth with me. Then quickly moved to an opposite street.

The men jumped down from the van shooting at anything moving. I saw a church at the left side of the street. We ran to the back, the church sliding window was locked, so I broke the glass. removed the lock from inside and opened the window wide . Then carried Candy in, followed by Ruth, before I joined in.

I took a quick look around, then headed for a door behind the alter, Ruth and her sister followed in close range. There was a closed door. I didn't know what I was doing, all I wanted was to be in the clear from the war zone. So I gave the door a full force of my weight, it gave way and I staggered in. The place looked like an office, I ushered Ruth and Candy in and closed the door.

Gunshots,screaming and crying was the noise outside . I sat on the table while Ruth cuddled her sister sitting on the floor, at one edge of the room.

" it's going to be fine " I tried to encourage the frightened sisters.

Ruth looked at me and nodded, while Candy buried her face in her sister's chest.

The door of the church shook, I stood up abruptly, alarmed. The girls held on to each other closely. I motioned them to keep quiet that was coming. So I snuck out to see what it was. A bang came on the adjacent door of the church. Then i saw a figure standing at the spot I broke in.

" the window is broken". A voice said from outside.

I quickly ran back into the office, turning in circles looking confused and lost of plans, the office was a dead end. Ruth immediately stood up , and asked.

" what's going on? "

I looked at her with no words for her. Suddenly, someone said.

" someone is here? "

We paused, looked at each other in fear. Candy immediately started crying, muttering.

"we are going to die! We are going to die ".

I knew it was over for us. So I kissed Ruth and asked her to hide under the table. She immediately did as I instructed taking candy with her.

I had already accepted my fate. But I refuse to go like a coward. I had to take at least one with me. So I quickly looked for a weapon around the room, saw a mop stick, broke the wig away and carried the wood.

A voice said.

" be careful, someone is there "

I snuck out of the room resting my back on the wall as I slowly moved to the main hall, just to distract whoever was out there from knowing others were with me. I sighted three guys. One of them started coming towards me, I arranged my stick for battle waiting for him to get close before I attack. He came closer and i landed the stick on his face, he screamed and moved backwards. The rest seeing what had happened ran for the window and struggled to escape. I followed the guy up with a kick on his chest, he fell and rolled on the floor. I landed several sticks on his back and side, he tried to escape I bounced on him and was about to stab him with the sharp edge of the stick then suddenly stopped myself, and asked.

" who are you?! "

" please don't kill me, please don't kill me " he begged, looking at me with horror in his eyes .

" I said identify yourself! " I shouted threatening to stab him.

" please, I am my mothers only child, please don't kill me " he said peeing on himself.

I felt the hot urine and stood up from him. It was then I realized perhaps he was also looking for where to take refuge. But I had to be sure.

" who are you? " I asked mildly.

He took a good look at me and discovered I wasn't one of the terrorist.

" please am looking for where to hide" he said.

I then searched him and when I was convinced. I asked him in to the office.

" Ruth it's me" I said as I entered the room.

She came out, followed by Candy, she looked so happy to see me and was about running towards me when she saw the guy with me and froze. I smiled and said.

" he's with me".

" I know him" she said. " he's my neighbor "

She approached the guy looking curiously at the blood on his face.

" what happened to you? " she asked.

" it's nothing " he said smiling.

Candy came to him and observed his injury with sincere concern. Ruth knew I inflicted it on him, she kept looking at me smiling.

I called mum to know how she was, she appeared not to know anything was happening, so I hid my precarious state from her instead made her believe I was in safe hands. And asked her to go to barracks telling them Sandra sent her . When Ruth heard Sandra's name, a note of jealousy flooded her face. I ignored her and called my brother also telling him the same thing.

The guy who joined was in his early forties, bald, chocolate, average height and slightly chubby. I learnt his family traveled when he used my phone to reach them.

I sat at the alter looking out to know when someone was coming. The other guy sat on one of the chairs at the first pew resting his head at the headrest of the chair.

Ruth came out from the room to join me. She sat beside me placing her head on my shoulder and holding my arm.

" thank you " she whispered.

I looked at her and returned to my vigilante mode.

" Thank God. I did nothing ". I said.

She kissed my cheek and rested her head silently.

" please! Please! " someone shouted outside the church.

We all stood alert. Candy ran out of the room looking petrified.

" who's that" she asked running to hug Ruth.

The voice shouted again.

" please! Please! " followed by voices screaming " kill the rat".

Then we heard what sounded like someone was being hitting by matchet or wood, and a cry followed by gunshots.

The guy with us bent under the chair he once sat on. I ordered the girls in. They ran inside. I slowly stood up with my back against the wall, and moved close to the window to see what's going on outside.

Footsteps started approaching the window, I couldn't risk looking, so I moved back .

" Ila come and see. Someone broke in" a voice said.

I moved further backwards still with my back on the wall. My heart beats so fast I could barely breathe.

A hand came in, followed by the full body. A lanky tall guy. He turned to collect his gun from a colleague outside when I noticed a bottle close to my leg. I bent down and picked it up. His colleague colleague was climbing in when the guy spotted me.

" hey! A rat " he screamed and made to raise his gun. I threw the stick on him and simultaneously broke the bottle on the wall and went after him. He dodged the stick and before he could face me I rushed and pushed him on the chest stabbing him on the neck and every other place around his neck with the bottle. The other moved back when he saw my attack. He started shooting inside the church screaming.

" A violent rat is here! "

I continued stabbing him until he fell over . I sat on top of him still stabbing, he struggled effortlessly but I was busy stabbing. I noticed he had dropped the gun and quickly reached for it. It was an AK 47. I used my boot on his face until his colleague started jumping into the church. I turned and shot him. He fell on the window with his legs outside. The ones outside continued firing into the church. I stood where I was looking out for anyone who dares to enter.

The church main entrance door shook, followed by gun fires boring holes on the door. Suddenly the door gave way. About four men ran in shooting. The man under the chair stood up to escape, put was shot in the back. I returned fire, and hit one of them, two ran back, one hid behind the chair.

I waited to hear movement, but they all remained hidden. I knew if I stay longer here, others may join in making it too risky for me. So an idea struck me. I threw an offering box that was beside me towards the guy behind the chair. He immediately revealed himself shooting the direction, giving me a clear view to take him down. I shot several times, one hit him and he fell. The ones outside came in shooting towards my direction. I ducked and crawled to hide behind a piler. Bullet rained on the piler, but I remained still.

The shooting stopped. I peek and noticed one had ran out of bullet and was retreating. I quickly shot at their direction and caught the one standing. The one retreating ran away.

I quickly rushed to the office where the girls where. They both screamed when I opened the door.

" it's okay, it's me. " I said. " hurry up let's go "

" Mike is that you? " Ruth asked in a tremulous voice.

" yes. Come lets go!" I said impatiently.

They both came out and we ran out of the church into a small farm nearby. Suddenly it started raining.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Madam And Me by iListen(f): 2:38pm On Jul 21, 2018
shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Madam And Me by dejol88: 3:13pm On Jul 21, 2018
Mike stop having intercourse with other girls except amaka. You are putting everyone around you in danger

2 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by Hector09(m): 3:31pm On Jul 21, 2018
Super man mike
Re: My Madam And Me by nothingmega122(m): 3:40pm On Jul 21, 2018
Commando mode activated
Re: My Madam And Me by Benblaq(m): 3:46pm On Jul 21, 2018
Where you learn to operate AK47? lol Rambo
Re: My Madam And Me by room089: 3:57pm On Jul 21, 2018
elmagnifico411:
shows you've never been to Braavos, nor seen Gaame of thrones.

Bros magnifico who side dos places dey?

wetin dey happen dia, dem dey shear money and food?
Re: My Madam And Me by blessedvisky(m): 4:41pm On Jul 21, 2018
Hmm
Re: My Madam And Me by Ambitionsway: 5:06pm On Jul 21, 2018
This story has turned from romance and sex to action story.

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 21, 2018
Ambitionsway:
This story has turned from romance and sex to action story.

And who is complaining

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Madam And Me by Ambitionsway: 5:16pm On Jul 21, 2018
alexistaiwo:

And who is complaining

No one just noting my observation

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by Barezzi(m): 5:37pm On Jul 21, 2018
Fantastic episode! I had a stiff er.ection reading it grin grin
Blood chilling action like this turns me on tongue

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by GenyEbere(f): 5:48pm On Jul 21, 2018
See as my heart dey pound

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 21, 2018
Barezzi:
Fantastic episode! I had a stiff er.ection reading it grin grin
Blood chilling action like this turns me on tongue

Psychopath alert grin

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by lilyheaven: 6:29pm On Jul 21, 2018
Mike my man, you are a real man
Re: My Madam And Me by elmagnifico411(m): 6:32pm On Jul 21, 2018
Mike don turn Clint eastwood. Super duper nigger savings lives since 1853. Oya naa, aafter everything, Ruth would sure give u a banger of your life. Really and truly, Valar morghulis.
Re: My Madam And Me by dunasy(f): 7:39pm On Jul 21, 2018
this recent episode must be a dream...a wild dream

3 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by frostylook: 7:50pm On Jul 21, 2018
You finally found a way to incorporate Fulani herdsmen and Nnamdi KANU into the story? Carry on.

3 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by frozen70(f): 8:18pm On Jul 21, 2018
Am beginning to have mixed feelings about this story.
Mike I don't really know when your suffering will end.
Just try and round the story up because you have suffered soo much and I am not feeling happy about it again.

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by cjeriia: 9:11pm On Jul 21, 2018
frozen70:
Am beginning to have mixed feelings about this story.
Mike I don't really know when your suffering will end.
Just try and round the story up because you have suffered soo much and I am not feeling happy about it again.
Oya go & give him kpekus 2 ease his suffering

3 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 22, 2018
Op, do mike reside in the northern part of the country ? angry

3 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by Worcester(m): 4:42pm On Jul 22, 2018
OP, this is action packed......more please !!! grin

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by royalguy123(m): 6:49pm On Jul 22, 2018
The Sandra's personality is now robbing off on mike,(ARMY MIKE)can now operates Ak47.op still expecting the next episode oooo.
Re: My Madam And Me by Printerscanner: 7:13pm On Jul 22, 2018
Luciferlove:
Op do mike reside in the northern part of the country angry

Is this English or your native language? Please pardon me, I am just confused.

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 22, 2018
Printerscanner:

Is this English or your native language? Please pardon me, I am just confused.

All for likes...who your English help...Oya correct me
Re: My Madam And Me by topherchris819(m): 8:39pm On Jul 22, 2018
We found a little store house. There we took shelter. It rained heavily with mighty wind throughout the evening into the night.

Candy was terribly cold. Ruth had to heat her up in close embrace. I never knew Candy was such a baby to Ruth with all her adventurous nature.

I was left on my own shivering. I wasnt really concerned of the cold. My heart still raced in fear. The current circumstance kept me on the edge.

The rain eventually stopped during dawn. But we waited till it was bright before we left the place. I was in front and the ladies followed behind.

The street was filled with dead bodies of both young and old. The security personnels had already registered in the vicinity taking note of things. We walked pass them after explaining ourselves and headed to Ruth's place.

Ruth's place felt like where world war two took place . All the walls were filled with bullet holes. The window glasses littered everywhere. Surprisingly,nothing else was destroyed.

" I can't sleep here". Candy murmured.

I took a glance at her and laid facing down . Ruth gently went to Candy and crossed her hand round her neck.

" they're not coming back. There are security men around." Ruth said sitting candy on the bed. " infact, for now, this is the safest place. They can't visit a particular location twice ".

Candy seem not to be convinced. She started calling her pastor and went out to speak with him.

" sweetie. It's god who sent you to us" . Ruth said lying close to me.

I smiled and said nothing.

" who thought you how to use a gun? " she asked.

" I have friends who own guns " I said smiling.

" Seriously ? Don't tell me you are a cultist " she said looking at me with a note of disappointment in her eyes.

" anyone can learn how to use a fire arm at a shooting range. ".

Candy came in, went straight to the waderope and began packing her things.

" where are you going to? " Ruth asked in alarm.

" To my pastors ". She said putting her things in a bag.

Ruth stood up and went to her sister.

" you can't do this" she said pulling the bag from Candy . " we have to stay together ".

" I can't stay here! I can't spend a night here! " Candy said, retrieving her bag from Ruth.

Ruth forcefully took Candy's bag from her and tossed it on the bed.

" Candy! Listen to me! I can't allow you leave my sight this time. I can't. "

She looked at Ruth for a while then sat down grudgingly.

I dozed off and woke up much later in the afternoon. The sisters slept side by side each other. I went to the window, opened what's left of it and peered into the street. The police van had gone, and everywhere seemed normal again.

I wondered why the police left so soon. They should have waited at least a week. When suddenly I spotted a police van at one side of the street convincing me of our safety.

I returned to the bed, took out my phone and called mom. She had gone to the barracks with my brother. I felt better afterwards .

I was about going to check for something to eat in the kitchen when Jacky called.
" hello Jacky " I said.

" hey Mike. Julian is dead! " he said.

I froze in shock. He went on.

" some gun men came to my area and was shooting everyone. I ran out, three shot at us, that was when she was hit. I retaliated with the pistol and killed one before I could escape. Mike Julian is dead" he sounded broken.

" where are you right now?! " I asked.

" I am walking home, dead bodies everywhere. Oh ghud! ". He said and hung up.
I heaved a sigh of relief that my mum is out of harms way. I suddenly lost appetite and went back to the room.

Ruth was already up looking at me as I walked in.

" baby, what's the problem? " she asked.
"Jacky's girlfriend was killed during last nights massacre". I said and sat on the bed.

Her mouth dropped and eyes widened as she looked at me.

" oh my god! oh my god! " she said holding her cheeks.

" we have to be careful " I said. " things are getting out of hands".

Candy woke up and looked at Ruth who was still in shock from the news.

" what happened? " candy said alarmed.

We both turned simultaneously towards her. She looked at both of us with fear painted all over her face.

" it's nothing " I said before Ruth could open her mouth.

Candy turned to her sister and then to me. She rose up abruptly and stood in front of Ruth.

" what's going on? " candy yelled.

" Mike's friends girlfriend is dead " Ruth said.

Candy held her chest in shock and said .

"Those miscreants killed her right? "

Ruth nodded. I went to the window to see what was going on. I saw two guys walking towards the police van, I wanted to leave but my instincts persuaded me to see what they were up to. They walked passed the police van and headed towards the road. Then I returned back to the room.

" am going away from here" Candy said, looking determined.

She stood up, grabbed her bag and headed for the door. Ruth tried to stop her but she was out of the room already.

" let her be, she's an adult " I said to Ruth.

But she looked at me disapprovingly and went after Candy.

I sat on the bed thinking of what the voodoo man said about Amaka. 'Could the reason for Julian's death and my current misfortune be that I had sex with Julian?'. I tried to read it as superstitious and focused my mind on what to eat.

I stood up and went to the kitchen, took some noodles for two and boiled. Sat on a chair and waited for the food to be ready.

Ruth came back shortly and entered the kitchen. I looked behind her and didn't see Candy.

" has she gone? " I asked.

" she's very stubborn! I pray she's safe "

The food was ready, I brought down the pot, scooped out some into a plate for i and Ruth. We sat and ate from the plate on the floor.

Ruth received a phone call and she paused to take it.

" hello.. What! What! " she screamed and stood up.

I dropped my spoon and looked startled at her.

" they what... Shooting? Where?! Candy! Candy?! Oh my god! Candy is in trouble " she said overwhelmed with panic.

"Calm down , calm down, what's going on? " I asked

She put the phone on loud speaker. We heard people shouting and gunshots.

" Candy! Candy! " . Ruth called "I told her not to go, I warned her! I warned her! " Ruth said amidst tears.

The phone was still on loud speaker but we couldn't hear from Candy, only people's voices and gun shots. The phone made a cracking noise and went off. She tried calling Candy's number back but her phone was switched off.

Ruth immediately took off, I first went to get my phone and wallet then ran after her. She was already outside the gate and was running towards the express. I increased my speed, and spotted the two guys from earlier returning, but ignored them and continued running.

I eventually caught up with Ruth at the express where she was trying to flag down a taxi.

" Ruth, it's risky to go there! " I screamed.

She Ignored me and ran towards a taxi that stopped for her. She opened the door, entered and was about closing the door when I joined in.

We drove in silence while she was completely jittery robbing her palms togethe murmuring a silent prayer.

The front of the road before us was blocked. The place was in a frenzy. People ran towards us and cars reversed in speed.

" I think there's trouble in front, I can't go any further " the driver said and made to reverse the car.

" My sister is there! " Ruth said, opened the car door immediately and zoomed off.
" where's my money " the driver yelled.

I quickly shove a note under the drivers seat and went after Ruth.

" Ruth come back! " I shouted as I ran after her.

She was a good runner. She ran towards where everyone was running from. And was the only one going in. I felt my heart beating in fear as I tried to catch up with her before she gets herself killed.

Suddenly, I heard gunshots. Ruth ducked behind a car. The gunshots continued. I hid myself behind a volvo car and was peeking to see if Ruth was okay.

" Ruth! Are you okay? " I shouted.

She didn't respond. The gunshots continued and people were stampeded, others fell and stood again. I summoned courage and ran towards Ruth who was shouting Candy's name in tears.

I got to her, held her by the hand and dragged her with me. She resisted, still shouting Candy's name. As was struggling to pulled her, some guys in camouflage trouser jumped on top of a cars shooting. I quickly ducked and pulled Ruth down with me.

People fell as bullets hit them on the back. Others continued, the shouting increased. I saw a pedestrian lane that was covered with cars abandoned by deserted drivers. I dragged Ruth through the side of the cars while bending all the way. People were in front when we joined in and others followed behind.

We continued our careful escape when a guy step behind us and resumed shooting. The people behind us started went down. I dragged Ruth and ran pass a man and a four ladies in front. The guy continued shooting, I got hit on the hand and fell on one knee. Ruth screamed and ran leaving me behind. She then returned and helped me up. We hid in front of a car. A lady fell beside the car we were hiding. She tried to stand up, then saw us and looked pathetically at us intending we help her but she dropped her head with her eyes still open.

I heard footsteps approaching us. Ruth looked helplessly at me. I was as helpless as she was and my hand bled profusely.

The footstep got very close to the car we were. I motioned Ruth to be silent and go under the car, she did immediately , I tried to join her but my hands couldn't let me. I could see the guys boot in view so I quickly laid flat down on the floor as a dead man. The guy walked pass me, released another shot and shouted.

" bring every rat down! Bring them down! "

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Madam And Me by Benblaq(m): 9:39pm On Jul 22, 2018
Aah! na coup? na civil war?
Candy! Fly wey nede hear word....*let a living soul complete it for me please*
Re: My Madam And Me by frozen70(f): 11:03pm On Jul 22, 2018
This is getting tensed
Mike, I weep for the mis furtune that have befallen you,
Could it be because of Amaka and her spell ?
Re: My Madam And Me by lilyheaven: 11:21pm On Jul 22, 2018
Benblaq:
Aah! na coup? na civil war?

Candy! Fly wey nede hear word....*let a living soul complete it for me please*
Don't mind her, death has been hungering her.
She is such a foolish girl, she can't even listen to her elder sister.
Re: My Madam And Me by gantiano(m): 12:28am On Jul 23, 2018
I no com dey understand this story again o

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by Barezzi(m): 1:03am On Jul 23, 2018
Chai! Candy and Ruth are gone...
Sandra don die for peace keeping mission.

Amaka wins grin
Re: My Madam And Me by elmagnifico411(m): 3:38am On Jul 23, 2018
Make Ruth sha no follow die for this your matter oh, cos the girl don too suffer. As gun don hit Candy brain, she go begin think we'll for the other side. Op, jeun soke.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (50) (Reply)

Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) / The Family Section Fun Room!! / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.