Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

My Madam And Me - Family (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Madam And Me (326107 Views)

Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. / My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home / Pastor Olusegun Taiwo And Madam Wonder's Wedding Busted By Wife, Vicky (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Madam And Me by lilyheaven: 4:14pm On Mar 25, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Congrats.

Where is the party at? tongue
We will do omogho first, before party.
Re: My Madam And Me by lilyheaven: 4:32pm On Mar 25, 2019
royalguy123:
"This is Mike a friend to the family"O boy the hunter had become the hunted,MVP,more suspense loading,please let me take my seat with my glass raised up,more ink to your pen one of the best writer I have come across, next episode please,drinking and waiting!!!!
You must have finished your drink by now, come and have another glass grin

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by royalguy123(m): 7:56pm On Mar 25, 2019
MVP, Mike will not fall my hand, cos before the drink you will serve me will get to the middle of its container another episode will be updated,Abi mike no be so!!!!
Re: My Madam And Me by kiekie1(m): 9:53pm On Mar 25, 2019
#Epic
Re: My Madam And Me by Nobody: 3:11am On Mar 26, 2019
lilyheaven:
I am fine, Just put to birth. Is a baby boy. My boy won't see trouble like mike
congrats!!! smiley
Re: My Madam And Me by topher052: 9:18am On Mar 26, 2019
I and KOko became close after that day. He gives me update on the happenings around my house and continued pestering me about paying the money and lifting Amaka's curse on me.
On the other hand, i chose to ignore Ruth's shenanigan with her new addictive, Sam. She always want to rub it on my face how caring Sam is and how he understands her so much. I never asked about the pregnancy and i began wondering if the pregnancy was actually mine.

Sam was home that day, and his perfume pervaded the whole house. In Fact, you can perceive his perfume right from the gate.

I ignored him as he talked about anything. To be polite, i would just smiled and nodded, then continued with candy crush. He never gave up talking until Ruth walked in with a plate of plantain and potato chips for him.

"I can see you guys are getting acquainted". Ruth said smiling as she walked in.

"'oh yes we are, aren't we Mike?". Same asked.

I looked at him and Ruth in an awkward way.Then returned to my game. Sam felt slighted by my behavior and said smiling.

"i think he's not much of a talker".

"Don't mind him, sometimes he behaves like someone that's possessed". Ruth said smiling with a hint anger.

They laughed and chatted as though i wasn't there, giggling and removing crumbs from each others mouth. I was so angry but didn't know why. Couldn't really place my hand on the reason why my tummy rumbled anytime i see Sam.

Ruth completely disrespected my presence when she sat on Sams laps to give him water. This got me furious that i didn't know when i called.

"Sam''.

They both looked towards me abruptly.

"Did she tell you that she's pregnant for me?". I said with a smirk on my face.

Sam looked shocked, then turn to Ruth who was looking at him pathetically.

"what is he talking about?" He asked.

I continued smiling, sat back to enjoy the drama.

"Sam, why would you believe that scum?''. Ruth replied.

Sam gently moved Ruth off his laps and kept a steady stare waiting for an answer.

"Sam, what nonsense! If you think am going to have you believe this idiot and rub it on my face, then i think you should leave!". Ruth said standing up.

Sam stood up to face her.

"am sorry, i wasn't thinking straight. But why should he be jealous if you guys have nothing?" Sam said in a low tone.

"That's because he is an asshole! if not for his mum he would have left here long ago". Ruth said, looking hurt.

This statement strike me like a blow. I wanted to say something, but i just kept quiet, looking into my phone but wasn't seeing anything. Right there, i made up my mind to leave, at least i still had up to 460,000 left.

Ruth went to see Sam off almost immediately. She returned few minutes later while i was planning to leave.

"Mike, what was that stunt you pulled there? Mike! stay off my path, do you hear me? stay clear of my business!". Ruth yelled.

I stood up slowly and said in a controlled tone.

"i will".

I went inside, took my bag and came out almost immediately. She was just looking at me but said nothing.

"Thanks for having me". i said and walked out.

I lodged in a hotel that night, and got a one room tiled self contain the next day. All i bought was just a foam and curtain. Before evening, i was living in my house.

The night of that day, while i was about dozing off. I heard foot steps, like someone jumped into the compound from the fence. I rose up abruptly and put off the light, opened my curtain a little and peeped. I saw three guys covering their faces with bandanna. They moved passed my room. I didn't hear anything for awhile, all of a sudden a banging sound, followed by screams. I looked around my room but couldn't find anything that could serve as weapon. While i was on it, another bang, and a voice followed.

"Open this door, or if you allow us break it!".

A lady started shouting on top her voice

"Thief! thief!"

I heard gun shot, and she was silent. Then a bang followed and a gun shot. I heard foot steps outside and a gun shot followed with a scream.

I was walking around my room restlessly, looking for weapon or something; and where to hide.

A banging sound came from the room opposite mine. I heard a voice saying.

"Open this door!".

And then someone screamed from inside.

"I don't have any money, please!".

Then the bang continued. Suddenly a cracking sound and gun shots. The next stop was my room.

I gently opened the door, put the remaining 13,000 i had left beside me and laid flat on the floor. They walked in and found me lying facing down. I didn't bother to look up.

"don't shoot please, these are my belongings". i said hiding my face on the floor with my two hands up.

"This guy is wise oh". Said one of them as they waked in.

"He dropped the money here for us". said another, then picked it up and counted it. "13k!" he said.

"If people like you exist, our job won't be difficult. But where is the other money?" said the first voice.

"I just moved in today, look!". i pointed towards my bag. " that's my bag, search it, am telling you the truth".

One went over and scattered the bag, opened the wade rope, but it was empty. He turned the foam over and when he found nothing, he said.

"Nothing bro".

"Alright, lets check the next room. Remain that way, if i see your face!" the first guy said and they walked away.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Madam And Me by greatme2good(f): 10:09am On Mar 26, 2019
Is there any day in his life that he doesn't encounter trouble?
You are lucky the robbers ain't Zika's men.

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by PSTEMMA1960(m): 10:14am On Mar 26, 2019
Abeg try drop another episode b4 night.

Who cares for popcorn? grin

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by royalguy123(m): 10:15am On Mar 26, 2019
One of the best decisions of Mike is when he left Ruth's apartment to stay alone.
meanwhile jealousy is a very dangerous habit it can lead someone to do what he/she didn't plan to do!!!!!
Mike swallow your own pill!!!!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by Ganjafama(m): 10:24am On Mar 26, 2019
@Topher052, The real MVP abeg drop another episode today, if not I nor go fit sleep dis night o. Meanwhile, Kudos

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by kawaodne(m): 11:44am On Mar 26, 2019
Mike? You forgot who you are? Abeg take them out one by one!!
Re: My Madam And Me by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 26, 2019
Why mike comply na 13k oo! Nawa oh! Nevermind, i've said it before, dat Ruth is a weaklin. I've always prefered sandy babyyy.. Nice one topher. Me i just hope these robbers wont near ur devicesgrin Dem fit beat u smallgrin but make em no near ur devicesgringrin

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by BankyGee(m): 2:51pm On Mar 26, 2019
Vizzy4u:
Why mike comply na 13k oo! Nawa oh! Nevermind, i've said it before, dat Ruth is a weaklin. I've always prefered sandy babyyy.. Nice one topher. Me i just hope these robbers wont near ur devicesgrin Dem fit beat u smallgrin but make em no near ur devicesgringrin
Me I just dey pray make my Sandra resurrect grin
Re: My Madam And Me by lilyheaven: 6:43pm On Mar 26, 2019
Vizzy4u:
congrats!!! smiley
Thank you!
Re: My Madam And Me by topher052: 8:10am On Mar 27, 2019
Sorry for the errors. I type amidst my busy schedule, hardly have time to crosscheck. Please pardon my mistakes. I'll also appreciate it if you point out my errors to me so i can correct it. This last update has been modified. Thank you very much.

2 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by frozen70(f): 8:11am On Mar 27, 2019
Vizzy4u:

Don't ever take a woman's kindness for granted

Ruth is not a weakly,
She has been patient enough with mike

She has to move on with her life

Mike is not someone a good lady can handle

Only a rascal can handle Mike because of his rascality
Re: My Madam And Me by Binikingdowm: 8:11am On Mar 27, 2019
topher052:
Sorry for the errors. I type amidst my busy schedule, hardly have time to crosscheck. Please pardon my mistakes. I'll also appreciate it if you point out my errors to me so i can correct it. This last update has been modified. Thank you very much.
okay no problem.

Abeg be posting 3 times a day

1 morning
1 afternoon
1 evening

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by topher052: 9:36am On Mar 27, 2019
That was the welcome party the compound i packed into gave me. At least it was just money they took.

That very night, at about 3 am police had arrived. They investigated every room and shocked to notice that there was no forceful entry into mine, my body was without bruise unlike everyone else and my property was intact. That made me an interest.

After series of questioning, they left me alone. All the time i answered their questions, i made sure that i skipped anything that will or may implicate me, the address to my house inclusive. I only let out Ruth's address and that was the only valid information i gave.

That night was a black night; it was a massacre. About three males and two females were killed that night. Protectors where destroyed save mine. Tears filled the air; even neighbors came out that night to sympathize with us and mostly with the bereaved.

The next morning, after i managed to steal a nap, i was woken by the noise outside. Behold, i ran back when i saw different sets of journalist moving about the compound with their cameras and microphones. I quickly went in and hopped into a pair of jean, t shirt and a face cap. Came out to observe an escape route. They seem to be everywhere videoing the damages. I quickly spotted a man pointing towards my me to a press man with an active camera man behind him. I was fast to back them before the camera faced my direction. And immediately started towards the backyard.

"Hell! Hello!” Someone called from behind.

I ignored and increased my pace. Luckily for me there was a small exit at the backyard, I followed it and disappeared.

My phone rang on my way out, and it was one of my cult brothers calling. I ignored it and headed to an amusement center not far from my new house to waste time.

"Hello". A man in his 50's called my attention.

I assessed him if he would give me trouble. After screening through is traditional attire and his innocent matured face that had family troubles written all over it, i decided to give him audience.

"Can i seat?" He asked.

I looked at the long bench that wasn't mine and wondered why he needed my permission to sit. So i nodded and moved a little to create more space for him, perhaps he may want lie down.

He sat and looked at me like someone who needed something. And then he said.

"My brother, can you imagine? I was going to a nearby town early this morning and two boys accosted me. They seemed to be asking for help, i was about lending them a helping hand before they attacked me. They carted away with my belongings". He bent his face in a pitiful way and continued. "My brother, my wife is in labor right now at the hospital, i don’t have a dime on me. Please help me, anything my brother".

All the while he was talking; i was waiting for him to conclude with the last phrase he used. Meanwhile i had prepared my own response which was very true, and i said.

"Sir, am very sorry. I would have assisted you but...."

I saw how his expectant face changed to a disappointed look. I didn't bother, and so i continued.

" i was robbed this morning. About five persons were killed. My money, the only money on me they took also. As am talking to you right now, My brother, i have nothing on me. I even thought i would ....".

I hadn't finished and he hissed, stood up and walked away. In my heart i said. 'come and take money!'.

I was at the park till noon. I had not even a dime on me, and so i decided to make withdrawals at a nearby bank. I was almost out of the amusement center when i saw an aggressive man assaulting the man i met earlier. I looked away and continued, it wasn’t my business after all. But the sound of a hot slap called my attention. Something in me wanted me to help, but i needed to avoid trouble. And so i walked on, but when the group with the aggressive man joined in the beating and the man cried out loud saying "My wife is in labor oh, that's why am begging, i did not steal oh, i only begged oh". i was moved with compassion and decided to intervene.

"Stop! Stop!'' i said shielding the man with my body.

I had received some blows before they stopped.

"Get out of here! if i ever see you here again!" The aggressive man yelled. "That’s how they go around deceiving people". He added and walked away with his group.

I turned to scold the man but stopped when i saw him crying. A little Crowd had gathered already. Some came to sympathize with him, giving him some change, while others threw abuses.

A very strong part of me wanted to help him now. I tapped him on the shoulder and said.

"It's okay, follow me."

He followed me to a nearby bank, and after withdrawing, i gave him 5000. He was over joy and prayed for me. I kept telling myself that he is real, but when the negative thought came to speak against it, i convinced myself that i helped a man in need, it could be me, it could be anyone.

I was going home when a regular girl stopped me from across the road. I stopped and assessed her as she crossed over to meet up with me. She wasn't pretty a bit, maybe because she was modestly dressed in a faded yellow gown and her hair, unprofessionally groomed. I waited anyways, to hear what she wanted to say at least.

"Hi, my name is Easter. Do you know that man?" She asked.

"No". I said, and made to leave, she called me back.

"That was very brave of you, what if they had injured you?" she said with much admiration in her tone.

i smiled and replied.

"What is life if we don't help others".

i was about leaving, again she called me back.

"Hey! Are you in a hurry?"

I wondered what else she wanted to say, but managed to say.

"Yes, i am in a hurry"

"What's your name?" she asked and smiled.

That was when i noticed her perfect sets of white teeth gaped in the middle, and her big white eyes. I hesitated before saying.

"My name is mike".

She shook hands with me and immediately led the way towards my direction.

"Do you live around here?" She asked smiling.

"No". I lied.

"I stay just there". She pointed towards the direction to my house. "What are you doing around here?" she asked looking at my face.

"I came to see a friend". I lied.

"Oh, you have a friend around here? I may know him, where does he live?" She asked with keen interest.

"Down that road". I said pointing the opposite direction.

She stopped at the route leading to my house and pointed a fine upstairs few buildings away from mine, and said smiling.

"That's where i live".

"Okay, see you later then". I said and was about leaving when she called my name.

"Mike!"

I turned abruptly and she smiled and asked looking into my eyes.

"What’s my name?"

I had completely forgotten her name, i searched through my head and something that sounds like her name popped up.

"Calister!"

She frowned and acted offended.

"i remembered yours and you have forgotten mine so soon?".

I felt bad and apologized.

"Let me have your number so you won't have to forget my name anymore". She said.

I never wanted to have anything to do with her, but now i had made her feel bad, i needed to compensate, against the first idea of giving her a wrong number. I gave her my real number, she dialed the line and when it rang she smiled and said.

"My name is Easter".

With that she waved me goodbye and walked down my street. It was then i noticed she really had a great backside, as it bounced through her gown. I took my mind off it, after i assumed it would be dirty and smelly and focused on how to deal with a new found problem. I am talking about Easter.

Okay, i took the other street three times the distance to my house just to avoid Easter. And when i got back, the press men were gone. But something made me feel uncomfortable. My compound people whom am yet to be acquainted with gave me this stiff stare that was so apparent they were suspecting me to have a hand in the previous episode.

I greeted them but just two responded out of the many who sat outside.

Now look, my compound was built in such a way that every room had its own balcony both front and back. It is a 14 room house. 7 rooms faced each other with a big space between them, so that everyone would mind his or her business.

But that day, my perception of the house seems to be false, as everyone seem to be one family except me.

I gently put on my face cap properly and walked pass them after shutting the gate. Somebody murmured something as i walked pass, a lady jumped to her feet and screamed in tears.

"If anyone has a hand in my husband’s death, that person....". They pulled her down and she continued crying.

I stopped, turned and went to the lady crying. When i reached where she was, i bent down ignoring everyone's piercing eyes on me.

"Madam I am really sorry for your loss. It will not be well with anyone who did this. I have seen how the wicked are punished, some are buried in shallow graves, and some burnt alive. Worse death will meet them, i assure you that ma". I said, and went straight to my room.

I managed to avoid everyone. Good thing I bought stuff before coming home, at least I needed not to go out till the next day.

Koko called to inform me of Zika’s boys harassing them. He said they attacked the compound asking after me. Luckily no one knows where I stay. He begged me to do the cleansing and promised to beg the voodoo man to accept a lesser payment coz he is concerned for me. Which am aware he’s concerned about himself. I promised to meet him up at the bar we met Thomas the other day.

And so I stepped out the next day, feeling grateful that the compound was deserted. On stepping out of the gate, my eyes caught this sexy girl that was walking ahead of me in a jean bum short that gave her full round buttocks a scrumptious appeal and her full straight legs were something to look at. Her netted gray crop top emphasized the slimness of her waist with her long braided hair dangling across her buttocks. And all these made my heart skipped a beat.

I quickly walked faster to catch up with her. She was really a good walker, I was completely drooling underneath my pants.

When I got close to her, I said.

“Who is this marvelous work of art that want to give me a heart attack so early”.

She turned abruptly and asked.

“What?’’

When I saw her face she appeared familiar. I was trying to place it when she smiled. I wondered if she knew me from somewhere.

“Mike!” she said grinning widely.

Her gaped white teeth and big bold eyes gave me the hint; Easter!

She was looking so attractive that morning, though not so facially beautiful but attractive. She wore no make up yet got my attention completely. Easter really has a killer body.

8 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by Snipespeter: 10:53am On Mar 27, 2019
You are good bro

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by BigSarah(f): 2:01pm On Mar 27, 2019
This one is a fool angry cheesy
Re: My Madam And Me by PSTEMMA1960(m): 2:27pm On Mar 27, 2019
Patiently waiting for the next episode.
Re: My Madam And Me by greatme2good(f): 4:43pm On Mar 27, 2019
Dem use woman swear for this Mike.

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by Hector09(m): 5:25pm On Mar 27, 2019
I have seen some one like mike before, they exist
Re: My Madam And Me by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 27, 2019
frozen70:

Don't ever take a woman's kindness for granted

Ruth is not a weakly,
She has been patient enough with mike

She has to move on with her life

Mike is not someone a good lady can handle

Only a rascal can handle Mike because of his rascality
patient enough? His is too much. Even in her presence. He doesnt regard her even with all she's gone through 4 him. If it was sandy, he'd had been schooled already
Re: My Madam And Me by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 27, 2019
Who next? -Easter! (if u know)..grin

Re: My Madam And Me by topher052: 12:01pm On Mar 28, 2019
"Heyyyyy!" i said, not knowing what to say.

She looked at me bending her head aside.

"what are you doing here?". She asked.

"i...I....". I stuttered, not knowing what to say.

"i understand you. It's okay, i understand". she said.

"what do you understand?" i asked.

"you're putting up with a friend, it's nothing to be ashamed of". she said and started walking.

"Nooo...not really". I said stopping her "Now , look. I just moved in there". i pointed towards my house behind me.

She covered her mouth with her hands in shock.

"You mean the house that was robbed yesterday?'' she asked after catching her breath.

I nodded, feeling like i just let the cat out of the bag in a church. Surprisingly she just smiled and said.

"you owe me for lying". with that she took a phone call and started walking.

I followed her silently, stealing glances at her wonderful shape, wondering why i didn't see it the first time. She has a wonderful charisma and every detail of her was so feminine even her voice.

We reached the front of her house, and she ended the call.

"Like i said earlier, you owe me. You me lunch''. she said smiling.

I smiled and said.

"Thanks, time and place?"

"Call me". she said and walked in.

I stood looking at her going inside, the picture of her eyes and teeth, even with the way she smiled got me completely. I suddenly felt excited and a butterfly. I couldn't believe any woman could have such effect on me after Phila. The gate suddenly opened and Easter brought out her head and said.

"Are you still here?"

I regained myself and waved her goodbye. Feeling i just let my guide down, i wouldn't want her to feel too important so she wouldn't take advantage and ride on me.

I met with Koko at the bar, he was pretty much keen about me going to lift the curse. I wondered why he cared this much. I suddenly had a negative conception about his interest in my case.

I told him what i resolved, which was after i met Easter that morning.

"I can't give him all my money. I am all alone here, even my brother who resides in this town hardly can keep himself going. I need to start up a business and afterwards, raise money for the cleansing". i said.

Koko looked at me as if i wasn't thinking straight. He tried again to convince me but failed. Although i took care of our bills, yet he thought his coming was wasteful.

It was 3.21pm, i was already at a fast food close to the house waiting for Easter. She came by 4.14pm and I wasn't pissed anymore at her for wasting my time when i saw her walking in in black leggings that elaborated her stunning hip and butt. A cleavage baring purple handles crop top rested perfectly on her upper body reveling her flat tummy with a navel ring dangling on her shinning dark skin and a waist chain adorned her slim waist. She had pierces everywhere; a septum ring(BULLRING on a nose), a ring on her right nose, one under her lips, one on the upper part of her left eyebrows. Her long braided hair flew around her when she walked in a charismatic way. Every man in the room turned towards her, even i couldn't curtain the butterfly leaping in my tummy.

"Hello" she said, looking around." i don't really like this place. The kind of people who patronize here are just too...." she stopped and smiled. "Am starving! can i have some cash?". she said stretching forth her hand for money.

Her hand was covered in chains and rings. I haven't said a word and i was giving her money. Due to how i felt inside i didn't bother. I counted 2000 and gave to her. She took it and looked at me in a phony frown and stood up abruptly.

"be right back!". She said and walked to the counter.

I felt my heart beating fast when she walked. Something about her makes you get scared if you don't have money. Couldn't place my hand on it, but that fear was the reason i didn't go ahead with the cleansing plan.

She was back displaying her charming smile. She had a plate of a kind of chicken soup, a soft drink and bottled water on her tray.

"You owe me!" she said.

"how do you mean?'' i asked.

"this is diced chicken with broccoli, it's 4000. you owe me 2000 and 400 for the drinks". She said, pointing at each item in front of her.

I looked at what she had in her plate and at her as she focused on opening her drink.

"What do you do?" she asked arranging to begin eating''.

"i.... trying to start a business". i said.

She looked up from her plate with interest, smiled and asked.

"what kind of business?"

"em...am still thinking". i said and drank from my soft drink.

She took a scoop from her plate and said after chewing.

"importation! i love that business. I can hook you up with custom officer, a friend of mine. Hope you have up to 5 million?".

I didn't want to give her the impression that i had nothing close to the amount she mentioned, and i didn't know the reason why i wanted to pretend.

"well, i don't like that business. It's risky". I said and emptied the last drink in my bottle.

she looked at me for awhile as if trying to study me, then said.

"Don't forget my money, 2400". and she continued with her food.

I took out 3000 and handed it over to her, she just placed her bottled water on top of it and focused on her food. Her phone rang and she took it.

"hello sugar....yes baby....i am having lunch.....i can't come, i am with a friend". she looked at me, winked and smiled seductively, then continued. "yes baby....mua!mua!". she dropped her phone and rounded up her food.

All the while she was talking on the phone, i felt sour and bitter. I just spent 5000 and getting this treatment. But when she was done eating, she kept a seductive stare at me smiling that made me uncomfortable. And then she asked the strangest question that compensated for my pain.

"How long do you last in bed?" she asked.

"what?'' i replied in shock.

"yes, how long do you last. I want to cum. Can you make that happen?" she asked.

"why this question?" i said.

"every man want sex. isn't that what you want too?" SHE ASKED.

I was shocked to hear this, and so i said in other to defend myself.

"am not like that".

"stop lying. I see the way you look at me. But you can't have my sweet pot without paying". She said smiling.

"i don't pay for sex" i said feeling angered.

"really? coz you are mr world or something?" she said and burst out in a loud laughter.

I was becoming irritated, but controlled my nerves.

"anyways, i get. We can be friends, can't we?'' she said blinking a babyish way.

I nodded and we left the place.

5 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by greatme2good(f): 12:53pm On Mar 28, 2019
Esther na hoe-losho....and she go chop your money finish.

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by Hector09(m): 1:14pm On Mar 28, 2019
One day one problem
Re: My Madam And Me by Ganjafama(m): 3:35pm On Mar 28, 2019
Good job @ Topher052
Re: My Madam And Me by CaZmir: 5:03pm On Mar 28, 2019
A hoe without chillgrin
Mike's charm seems to be fading, unlike with Sandra,Ruth ,candy,Julian,amaka . His new catches jus d demand too much money . las las the 'mighty'don fall.

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by CaZmir: 5:03pm On Mar 28, 2019
Re: My Madam And Me by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 28, 2019
Mike you have seen real HoLoShO.

Now you will have to appreciate Ruth for her genuine love for you.

But, how can Esther solicit a guy who will make her cum and still want the guy to pay? What would you give him for making you cum?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (Reply)

Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) / The Family Section Fun Room!! / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.