Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,821 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

My Madam And Me - Family (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Madam And Me (325821 Views)

Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. / My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home / Pastor Olusegun Taiwo And Madam Wonder's Wedding Busted By Wife, Vicky (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Madam And Me by extremelygolden: 1:38am On Apr 03, 2019
topher052:
The next morning i was so lazy to leave the bed. I stayed in until about 11.45am before i sluggishly staggered off the bed with pains allover. I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth when a felt hot pains on every cut. At first i didn't recognize it, i thought it was normal but when it stung me allover i then remembered it was a sign. Fear gripped me and i quickly jumped into a trouser and a t shirt, forgot all about brushing my teeth, took some change left in the trouser i wore the previous days outfit and carefully stepped out of my house.

I was padlocking my protector when a neighbor came to me talking about light bill. I agreed to pay and was rushing off but she continued listing all the bills that i must contribute. I shook my head and was rushing off when i saw the young dark lad that has been terrorizing me walking towards my compound, chatting with two other guys. I immediately closed the gate and ran back in, i noticed the lady was looking at me as if i have gone crazy. I ran to the back yard and to make use of the back exit, but so unfortunate it was padlocked. And so i hid behind the house, peeping to see what was happening.

The lady i was chatting with was walking towards me looking suspicious and confused. I saw her coming while the gate opened, i almost threw up. She reached me and asked.

"what is problem? is everything okay?".

Meanwhile the guys where in and one spotted her and shouted.

"Mummy d!"

She turned towards them and replied.

"Mikko the badoo!"

Wow! they knew each other. While they were busy exchanging greetings, i took the backyard and towards the front exit. I could see she led them into her house, and i heard her boyfriend or husband i don't which, shouting his greetings followed with a loud laughter.

I quickly rushed out feeling my heart forcing it's way out of my chest. I managed to maintain composure as i was rushing off, but i bumped into Esther. She was looking the way she looked the day i first met her in same gown, coming from god knows where with her feet dusty.

She saw me and gave a wide grin.

"Mike my man! where are you going looking like....me!" she said stretching her grin.

God really gave her some good sets of teeth and attractive eyes. But aside that she looked less attractive without her showing off her slutty side endowments.

"can i hitch with you?" i said nervously.

She gave me an interrogative look and nodded, still suspicious of my look but she led me into her compound. We went upstairs in silence. As soon as we got to her sitting room, she said taking water from the water dispenser.

"what's going on Mike?".

I looked at her as she slowly drank from the plastic transparent cup with her eyes steady on me. I couldn't tell her the truth, so lied.

"i am going mad! i was thinking throughout the night. I need money desperately". i said.

She studied me holding her cup of water in her hand. And when she was done, she smiled and said sitting on her glass center table in front of me.

"Look, i was from a very poor family" she smiled sadly and continued. "my dad was a local goldsmith, he made hoes and cutlasses for a living, and take them to the market for sale. i and my mum would hawk oranges, mangoes, banana, just whatsoever was in season just to feed. Mike to feed". she said emphasizing it to me. "i wake up everyday in our one room apartment and curse my life. I knew i was meant to be rich, i knew i had to do something. I watched as my dad died from a mare sickness that money i spend in a club one night would solve, yet my uncles wouldn't help. I had no education, no skill, but i knew i got something special. I know how to make people do my bidding. So one day, i packed my rags i called clothes and said to my mum and two elder siblings, that i was going to the township. Of cause mum was worried and refused, yet i left all the same. i was only 17 at the time. I came to this town not knowing anyone, with just 2000 in my bag. I slept on the street for a week without taking my bath. Yes, men tried to take advantage of my innocence, yes they succeeded. I got pregnant, not knowing who the father was. I saw wickedness, no kindness, i was getting the opposite of what they said township was. It was difficult to get by. The village was even peaceful. And i had my baby in an uncompleted building alone, i didn't know what to do, yet i did it alone". she paused, wiped a tear smiling, then continued. 'How was i to care for this baby when in can barely get by. And so i abandoned her there and walked away. That was when i sold my heart to the devil, i did what i needed to do. i know what men want and i used it against them. I have no love for men. If i want sex, i get from whomsoever pleases me. If i made it using what i have, i wonder why you cant".

Her story paralyzed me. But how could i bring myself to telling her it was my life at stake. I sagged on the chair and heaved a sigh. She stood up and took off her gown in front of me, though she wore a to match yellow thong and a push up bra. She completely left me breathless with her voluptuous body. The way her butt bounced as she walked inside kept my eyes glued to it until she disappeared.

My phone rang and i answered.

"hey Mike". A small voice said.

"hey, who is this?". I asked.

"This is John. Where are you?". John asked.

My heart skipped a beat when i placed the voice. What does this cop want from me? All my clothes had become too big for me cause of worries and problems.

"yes?". I asked.

"I am around. What is the problem sir?". I asked consciously.

''Report at the obanxi police station right away". He said.

"why?". I asked.

"Stop asking questions, report right away, Ruth is here". John said and hung up.

I stood up and called Easter. She joined me still putting on her under wear. Her boobs where enormously bulging from her bra. I was stucked to it when she snapped her fingers and said.

"hello! your eyes here". she said pointing at her face.

I immediately took my eyes off her boobs to meet her smiling face.

"i have to go. Got a call i need to respond asap". i said.

"okay, i was fixing us lunch. Cant you wait to eat before you leave at least?" she said.

I thought of it, it wont be a bad idea to have something in my tummy before leaving. I went back to the sitting room waiting for lunch while watching the news. The aroma pervaded the room, i couldn't wait to have a taste. Soon She came out with a vegetable yam with lots of fish and i smelt red oil.

She dropped it in front of and kept a jog of water beside it and a glass cup. The food looked enticing and smelt good but the red oil. I thought of a thousand way to decline this scrumptious looking meal, and so i said.

"am sorry, i don't eat red oil. It gives me rashes after awhile".

"seriously? haaaa. You should have told me". she said regretfully.

I thanked her and went to the police station.

on getting there, i met Ruth in detention. John asked me to his room. And when i joined him, i saw a silver pistol on the table, something was familiar about it. I looked at the gun and then to John before i sat down.

"i saw how you were looking at this gun, is it familiar?'. John asked in his small tone.

I said it that Ruth must have used Thomas's gun that was with Mike to kill Sandra. And I am right!

2 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by PSTEMMA1960(m): 7:27am On Apr 03, 2019
extremelygolden:

I said it that Ruth must have used Thomas's gun that was with Mike to kill Sandra. And I am right!
and u have to quote the whole episode? cool

8 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by BUGOFF(m): 8:51am On Apr 03, 2019
extremelygolden:

You are 'extremelyungolden' to quote a whole update and end up posting what a primary 2 pupil already knows.

5 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by topher052: 8:54am On Apr 03, 2019
i have just been notified that someone is copying and pasting my work on wattpad, i don't even know what that means.

2 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by omobs(m): 9:31am On Apr 03, 2019
topher052:
i have just been notified that someone is copying and pasting my work on wattpad, i don't even know what that means.

I just checked the site, Just message them to take it down or you will report them, it's plagiarism

Re: My Madam And Me by extremelygolden: 10:07am On Apr 03, 2019
BUGOFF:

You are 'extremelyungolden' to quote a whole update and end up posting what a primary 2 pupil already knows.

Thank you Sir. God bless.
Re: My Madam And Me by extremelygolden: 10:08am On Apr 03, 2019
PSTEMMA1960:

Sorry about that Sir. It won't happen again.
Re: My Madam And Me by topher052: 11:08am On Apr 03, 2019
omobs:

I just checked the site, Just message them to take it down or you will report them, it's plagiarism

Thanks Omobs....very grateful.

2 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by BUGOFF(m): 12:13pm On Apr 03, 2019
extremelygolden:

Thank you Sir. God bless.
Bless u too. Go and do that no more.
Re: My Madam And Me by topher052: 1:04pm On Apr 03, 2019
I sat feeling very uncomfortable. I knew immediately whom it was recovered from, but my fear was how much has it implicated me. And so i waited to hear what John had to say.

"Look at it very well, does it look familiar?". John repeated, pushing the gun towards me.

I just took glance at it and back to John. He retrieved the gun and admired it, then said.

"Do you know whom i got this gun from?". Still admiring the gun.

I shook my head and remained silent. John turned his eyes to me with his head bent to the gun.

"I believe you already know. Your pretty girlfriend. And guess who she got it from?". John asked, dropping the gun on the table.

I was expecting him to drop the bomb on me but he awaited my response. When my answer wasn't forthcoming, John then rested his back on the backrest of his seat and said in a relaxed tone.

"I think you know something about Sandra's death".

I threw a sudden beam at him in shock. He smiled and seemed to be enjoying my reaction.

"I don't know anything about Sandy's death". I said feeling angered.

"Then tell me, why does your pretty girlfriend have a gun......." He paused, moved forward to look closely at me, then continued. "...that belongs to you?". He ended with an ominous frown.

That took me unaware, i was confused for a brief second and i could see he saw it. The look in Johns eyes scared the shit out of my belle, i knew things buried where going to be exhumed.

"so tell me Mr Mike, or should i remove the Mr?" John asked, resting his back again on his chairs backrest.

I just shrugged and kept my eyes on the gun with my mind racing for an escape lie.

"You don't talk much do you?" .John asked smiling. Then continued without waiting for my response " Now, how many people have you killed with this gun?". He added.

"I haven't killed anyone before". I said innocently.

"Then what do you need a gun for?". John asked.

"For protection". I said trying to keep Thomas out of it.

"Protection from who?" John asked in keen interest.

"From any one". I said.

"It was brought to my notice that you are a cultist" John said, studied my facial expression for a brief seconds, then opened a file lying on the table by his left and continued. "You were involved in a bloody cult fight recently, is that true?'' He asked looking at me for an answer.

"i was there when it happened. I am not a cultist". I replied without thinking it through.

John took his eyes off me and started looking into the file.

"You were pointed as a suspect in the murder of the commissioner's son". John said still studying the file."and you killed two boys whom attacked you when you were working with Chi super mall". He added.

I didn't know how to defend myself of these accusations so i just kept quiet and looked out through the window at passersby.

"Mike!" John suddenly called. I will have to detain you for illegal possession of fire arms while i carryout my investigation". John said and called a sergeant over.

I regretted coming to the station, now i was going to be locked up.

The sergeant came in, a lanky guy in an over sized uniform. Saluted John and stood at attention.

"Put this young man in the cell". John said and started writing on the file.

I stood up and was about following the police officer when i asked abruptly.

"dId Ruth kill Sandy?".

John looked at me and his face suddenly turned to a frown and he waved me away. The sergeant wasted time in pushing me out.

While i was in the cell i wondered why my charm didn't signal me of trouble. I looked at the fresh cuts that were still healing and hissed.

I was the second person in the hot dark cell with only two holes that allows rays light, alongside an old man of about 60. I wondered if the police men where not getting much customers, unlike the usual cells i am used to that were filled to the brim. Anyways, i maintained my space brooding over my life.

Soon the i heard voices and about 6 guys approached the cell. I felt trouble in my tummy and gently stood up. The cell was opened and the boys entered eyeing maliciously.

"who's this one Boss?". One of them asked the old man.

The old man looked at me and said.

"A newbie".

"Hey!" another shouted. ''come here!".

The last thing i wanted was a fight, and so i went to meet him feeling awfully scared.

"What's your name?". He asked.

"My name is Mike". I replied gently.

They took their various positions on the floor with their eyes on me, and the guy continued after he had settled with his butt on the floor.

"what did you do, why did they bring you here?".

I told them how i was implicated by my girlfriend who owns a gun without my knowledge. And the old man said.

"and you expect us to believe you?".

"That's the truth, i swear". I said.

"where's this girl of yours?" The old man asked.

"She's at the female cell". I answered, still standing.

"oh, that fine dark girl we saw when we were coming". Said another of the guys.

"yes! she's fine! so you are the eater of that fine meat?" asked the first guy laughing with his mates.

I ignored him and kept my attention on the old man in singlet and the back of his trouser with his back on the wall and his eyes half closed.

"Go and sit down, manage that position". The old said, pointing at a little space behind the cell protector.

In the night of that day, the cell was dark and hot, we were all fanning ourselves with anything handy. And all of a sudden a gunshot that startled all of us save the old man who remained calm. The gun shots continued, voices and footsteps of the police officers followed. We hit the cell shouting for someone to tell us what was going on but no one seem to remember we were there. Panic gripped me, and i wondered again why my charm didn't give me any signal.

A police officer ran towards our cell looking with horror on his face. We called him to help us, but he looked at us and took off. The gunshots continued and a loud explosion that shook the cell and deafened me with my ears ringing for awhile followed.

As we were recovering from the explosion that covered the whole place with smoke and dust, i saw some military guys walking towards our cell fully armed. Fear engulfed me and i tried to hide behind someone but they all seem to be doing same. So we all struggled to hide behind each other. And suddenly the old man shouted.

"Will you stop behaving like children!".

His voice calmed us as we all looked at him with hope. But he went to the front of the cell confidently and the boys saluted him and asked us to move away before they shot at the lock and the gate opened.

We were afraid to come out, but the old man turned to us and said.

"If you want to live, come with me".

The boys in the cell followed him and i was among them. We got to Ruth's cell and i begged them to save her and other girls too, but the old man took a glance at me and walked away leaving me behind.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Madam And Me by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 03, 2019
I am feeling you topher052

2 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by elmagnifico411(m): 1:35pm On Apr 03, 2019
PSTEMMA1960:
I weak for the guy..

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by Ferya(f): 3:03pm On Apr 03, 2019
WOW! This is an award winning story.
Topher052, you are too much. I really admire your writing style. Well done!

2 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by Ganjafama(m): 5:35pm On Apr 03, 2019
alexistaiwo:
I am feeling you topher052
Village chief I sight you.

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by reservd(m): 9:50pm On Apr 03, 2019
Topher052, Sup wt d many omissions, hw far wit d their posting ur intellectual property elsewhere
Re: My Madam And Me by lilyheaven: 1:04am On Apr 04, 2019
Mike the voodoo man has scammed you.
You have entered a higher challenge
Re: My Madam And Me by topher052: 9:50am On Apr 04, 2019
reservd:
Topher052, Sup wt d many omissions, hw far wit d their posting ur intellectual property elsewhere
Thanks bro for asking. i have checked the site, the dude is just copying and pasting. This is really discouraging coz i know it's not just him that is doing this. i have reported him though, but i hope necessary action is taking coz the post is still there till now.

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by tunlapapa: 10:24am On Apr 04, 2019
topher052:
Thanks bro for asking. i have checked the site, the dude is just copying and pasting. This is really discouraging coz i know it's not just him that is doing this. i have reported him though, but i hope necessary action is taking coz the post is still there till now.
My advice for you is to move your story to "literature" section on nairaland.
That is the only place they can not copy your work.
Copy and paste can't be done cos it is the only that has it disabled.

2 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by elmagnifico411(m): 12:10pm On Apr 04, 2019
topher052:
Topher, hope your sill gonna be dropping episodes here for us?
Let's fish this thief out please.
Re: My Madam And Me by topher052: 12:36pm On Apr 04, 2019
FOLLOW THE CONTINUATION ON LITERATURE GROUP. Just click on topher052. Am sorry for the inconveniences.
Re: My Madam And Me by nnamdiosu(m): 1:40pm On Apr 04, 2019

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Madam And Me by topher052: 1:58pm On Apr 04, 2019
nnamdiosu:
everyone, just click on this link to continue

https://www.nairaland.com/5116194/continuation-madam-family-group-sexuality
thanks brother

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by extremelygolden: 8:45pm On Apr 06, 2019
topher052:

I pray those responsible are tracked down and prosecuted.

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 22, 2019
So this is how this story ended? No conclusion ni?
Re: My Madam And Me by greatme2good(f): 1:13pm On Nov 22, 2019
emmachukwu99:
So this is how this story ended? No conclusion ni?

Go to literature section for continuation of my madam and I. The story was completed there. Search for Topher052 at literature section.

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 22, 2019
greatme2good:

Go to literature section for continuation of my madam and I. The story was completed there. Search for Topher052 at literature section.

I have to start afresh to read, for better understanding
Re: My Madam And Me by Okudiover(m): 3:12pm On Oct 04, 2020
smiley smileyAbeg Topher finish this story oh! This is October 2020.
Re: My Madam And Me by hansson: 10:32am On Jan 14, 2021
Mike i love ur sorry very much.u keep me dream of ur sorry everz day...good write up,keep it up
Re: My Madam And Me by Samchimezie(m): 1:25pm On Jan 18, 2021
KpagoGIN:
Strange things are bound and stranger things are bound to come...... Ghost mode deactivated!... Thumps up.
LIKE SERIOUS
Re: My Madam And Me by Adeplus: 7:22pm On Jan 24, 2021
Wow wow wow ...I read from the beginning to page 48...where is the rest of the story abeg? What now happened to Ruth in the cell, did Mike leave her or rescued her ?
Re: My Madam And Me by Gucciswaz: 9:52pm On May 20, 2023
topherchris819:
I found myself in my madams office almost as if I was teleported there. She gave me a questioning look as I stood staring at her wondering how to start.

"yes Mr man, what can I do for you? " she said after awhile of my standing without a word.

I began to wonder why wasn't I rational in my action. But I had already strike the first blow, I should be ready for the fight.

" I understand you are pregnant ma" I said finally. She looked shocked to hear this. I continued " I want to know if the baby is mine ". My gimmicks ability evaded and all I could think about was to be direct.

" and how do you think that I, Amaka Chukwuka will allow myself to be impregnated by a commoner like you?! " she gave me a degrading looking from my head to my toe and back to my head, then continued. " and you had the guts to stand before me asking me such lousy question, what impudence?! " she stormed.

I looked a little bit aloof ,then suddenly felt an anger in my spine. I looked her straight in the eyes and said.

" that am asking about the pregnancy now makes me disrespectful em? You know I am a commoner and you allowed me bleep you without protection. Do you think because I have been absorbing your trash that I don't have a mind of my own? If you think I am going to buy this act of yours you better think again. And if you refuse to level with me and reason with a commoner.. ... Every god damned person who cares to listen will know in detail how I bleeped you and how you mourned loudly calling my name " I said absolutely outraged and was surprised to notice it shook the devil out of her. Now I could see that my threat got to her, even though she tried to conceal it , her countenance sold her out.

" so you have now condescended so low beneath your degenerated life to threaten me ?". She said looking straight into my face. "You won't get nothing from me! and if you think that telling any clown who cares to listen would shake me, just get ready to get the shock of your life! " she said coldly.

" are you trying to tell me that I am not responsible? How do you expect me to believe that shit?!" I said, slightly raising my voice.

" OK... I see you want to create awareness". She said crossing her hands on her big boobs and sitting back to nod her head. " let me tell you, you can go ahead and do as you please I owe no one no explanation. And if you.... " she paused for a while, then continued. " and if you! Dare to go above your limit, better watch your back, coz I can make your life a living hell. Now get out of my office and out of this mall, never return here again. You are fired! ". She said.

I was a little shocked, then I regained my composure and said raising my voice.

" to hell with your crappy job! I will show you that I am no fool!" I said banging the door behind me.

Every one was curious to know what was going on. A colleague walked up to me to enquire and as I was about telling him what happened in anger when Ruth quickly intercepted and whisked me away.

"are you crazy?! Do you want to start blabbing about what happened and end everything here? " she said scolding me. "so tell me what happened in there?" She
Said dragging me out of the mall.

" the crazy bitch denied it! " I said half shouting.we were now outside at the packing lot. " she even threatened me and sacked me! " I said resting my back on a car.

" hmm!" Ruth said thoughtfully, stroking her chin. " she's indeed a devil " she said still thoughtfully stroking her chin. " now listen " she suddenly came alive, as though she just caught a bright idea.

" what is it? " I said, looking hopefully at her .

" do not say anything to her for a week, give her time to brood in uncertain anticipation of your retaliation. Then strike! " Shr said with a clap.

I thought of what she said, and wouldn't see any bearing in it.

" and so what?! " I said.

" we are going to send her a text about our move".she said letting out an evil grin.
" a text? " I said in perplexity.

" yes! A text. It will entail of our threat of publishing your shenanigans with her in a popular news paper if she doesn't comply with our terms and conditions. " she said still grinning evilly.

" a blackmail?! " I asked in surprise.

" it's not a black mail, it's a ticket to a better life" she said smiling.

" do you think Amaka is going to take it lightly with me? She's connected o, she may even delete me. Ah! Me I can't o. Am scared of her!" I said in an obvious paranoia .

" don't be a baby! Life is a risk! and only risk takers survive. How old are you lemme ask you?!" she said waiting for my response.

" am old enough, what does my age got to do with this?! " I stormed, felling uncomfortable with the idea.

" everything! " she screamed. " everything! Your mates are out there making it big and you are here pick scraps from a woman's butt. Aren't you tired of living like that?! " she said pushing me hard against the car.

" leave me alone! " I half screamed moving a little away from her. " I hate cheap stuff like blackmail!".

" bring your voice down will you? " she walked closer to me, standing in front of me she said. " she's probably pregnant with your baby, she treats you like trash, she will bring up your child as her own without your baby knowing you as father. How do you like that?! " she said looking into my eyes as if in search for something.

I thought about it and found sense in what she said. Then I asked. " so what does she comply to? ".

" now you're talking. What do you want out of it? " she asked.

" how do you mean?! " I said wondering what she is got up her sleeve.

" I mean what do you stand to gain from impregnating her?!" she rephrased.

" nothing! I just want to be given the right to my baby, and to be respected and not to be looked down on. "

She looked at me for a while and said.

"do you think you can take care of a child as you are now? ". I said nothing and she continued. " don't you think all you need right now is money not baby ? " still I said nothing. " you should have kept your job and allowed her care for your baby while you focused on your life, then turn up later for claims when you are well to do." I looked at her devilishly for not advising me on this earlier. She continued " now you're jobless and in need of money desperately".

" why didn't you advise me on this earlier?" I said? "I was so blinded with anger on how I was treated that I wasn't rational" I held my face in anguish.

" I want the best for you. I didn't like how she treated you like a piss of trash, I wanted to get back at her for all the Ill treatments." she said holding my arms sounding very concern. " this is going to be an opportunity for you to rise above your current position. Trust me!" she said. I gave her a thoughtful look.

you should have kept your job and allowed her care for your baby while you focused on your life, then turn up later for claims when you are well to do.[color=#990000][/color] your brain suppose tell you that

Re: My Madam And Me by Gucciswaz: 6:30pm On May 21, 2023
[color=#770077][/color] no
topherchris819:
She looked completely stunned and paralyzed as she saw me.

" I heard everything, don't worry, carry on with your discussion" I said and turn to leave.

She ran towards the door, shut it and stood in front of it.

" Mike! Let me explain ". She said in a non apologetic way.

" alright, go ahead. " I said, looking blankly at her.

" Mike, please sit down and hear me out". Her voice remained expressionless.

" what do you want to explain? I heard all you have been yapping on the phone. So I am just a puppet right?! Please get out of my way!" I commanded.

She ran to me and held my hands shaking me.

" Mike, I have been hurt many times. I have been cheated on and betrayed Mike! You will never understand. I did what I nid because I needed to know if you are the one.". She embraced me, holding my hands together. " please forgive me Mike, am very sorry ". Her voice turning emotional.

I felt my heart breaking, I love her so much that I struggled with myself to hate her. I felt if she can lie to me about this, then she can lie to me about anything.

" let go! " I commanded.

" I won't! I won't! " she said, tightening her grip on me.

I struggled to brake loose, but she held me even tighter.

" what is wrong with you let me go! ". I yelled, pulled her grip from me and pushed her.

She fell on the floor and started cried bitterly .

" Mike please am sorry " she said crying.
I ignored her and walked out banging the door behind me. I felt horrible the moment I was out of her building. Her tears melted my heart. I just stood still outside her compound, looked up and down with my hands on my waist. A part of me wanted to go back and reason things out with her, but my findings made me not to trust anything she may want to use as an excuse.

I couldn't go back to my house because of Ruth. She had already sent me a dozen am sorry text messages, and I can't go to Sandra's either. My only option was to go to jackisula's place. So I put a call across to him. He was so happy to welcome me over.

It was raining heavily when I arrived at Jacky's place. I knocked severally on the door, but no one responded. So I took the back door, only to find Jacky on the floor . I passed through the open kitchen window into the house, then find my way to the sitting room where he laid face down on the floor.

Empty bottles of codeine and a full opened nylon of weed laid beside him. I shook him, but he wasn't responding. I shook him again and again, still he laid lifeless, I turned him and checked his breathing, it was regular. I felt perhaps he was on conscious, then suddenly he moved his head, chewed his mouth and started snoring . I heaved a great sigh of relief knowing he's alive.

I went to the kitchen to fix myself something to eat but found nothing save noodles. I tried to boil it but the gas was empty. No wonder the pots were clean and probably kept. So I did as he usually does, eat the noodles uncooked.

The refrigerator had a quarter bottle of vodka and sachets water carelessly lodged inside . I helped myself with a sachet and went to the sitting room, put on the TV, sat down with my raw noodles and water to watch the documentary on display.

It was already dark and Jacky hasn't woken up yet. Mum called asking me to come home but I refused except Ruth leaves, but she persuaded me to come and resolve issues with her. Sandra on the other hand hasn't called and this worried me a great deal because I expected her to call begging and I was afraid that I was going to forgive.

Jacky still showed no sign of waking up so left in the same way I came. I went straight home. Ruth hearing my foot steps on the stair rushed towards me and hugged me, I didn't know whether to push her away or not, so I just stood.

" am sorry Mike, please forgive me. Am really sorry. " she said, resting her head on my chest and her hands on my waist.

Mum stood at the stairs entrance looking with emotion the way Ruth held me. She was really in love with this girl. Guess her good character and cares caught mums attention.

I had to hug her and let the past slide. She started sobbing on my chest as I held her, mum who seem to be envious of the charade left us to our reunion.

We both sat in the sitting room watching a movie together. Ruth held my waist leaning on my shoulder, while I sat facing the TV with a crossed leg.

She brought out her ATM from her jacket and shoved it in my breast pocket. I took it out, looked at it and then looked at her in surprise.

" what is this for?"

" so you can get yourself some clothes " she said, still leaning on me.

" who told you I need new clothes?! " I said.

" I just want you to get something new that's all"

" thanks dear, I don't need it" I said handing it back to her.

She looked at me, turned my face to hers.

" Mike. I love you, I don't mind if you close down my account. It gives me joy to do this. It's a way you can convince me that you have forgiven me. " she said in an emotion laden tone.

I hesitated, but she charmingly made me accept it. Just then a text came on my phone. Ruth made to read the content with me, then ignored. It was from Sandra, and it read: AM OUTSIDE YOUR GATE. I looked at the time on my phone, it was 11.18pm. I looked at Ruth with side of my eyes, but she laid still on me and was busy with the TV ( although conscious of the happenings).

I needed a way to sneak out to Sandra whose odd visit put me in panic of her safety.

" I want to check something downstairs " I said standing up.

" by this time? " Ruth said in surprise.

" yeah...The ...gate. That's how i...i close it every night. Don't worry, I'll be back in a jiffy. I said stammering, walking out.

" lemme accompany you, it's not safe! " Ruth said, standing.

" I'll be back, don't worry yourself. " I said smiling and walked away to avoid further argument.

At the gate I remembered that the key was upstairs. So I called Sandra from the middle opening of the gate.

" what are you doing here by this time! " I enquired angrily.

She slowly walked to the opening to meet with me .

" to ask for your forgiveness " she said casually, smiling.

" why didn't you come in the morning? "

" coz I couldn't sleep "

" wait here let me get the keys ". I said and ran upstairs.

I had to tiptoe up the stairs. And when I got to the entrance which leads to the sitting room, I paused to observe Ruth who was focused on the TV. That was good because it gave me the chance to sneak through the back sit to the dinning where the key was. On my return to the door, Ruth turned, but I quickly duck before she caught me. I bent with my hands and knees on the ground. I waited until I was convinced that she was back to her TV, before I crawled to the stairs. Then tiptoed down stairs.

I went outside and met Sandra who was sitting on the bonnet of car with a folded hand. She stood up when I approached her.

" why this night?" I said, looking consciously at every side.

She stood looking very remorseful.

" am sorry Mike. I know what I did was bad, that's why I put my life in harms way just to see you and tell you that I regret lying to you. I wanted to be sure I can rely on you as my man. I..... "

I interrupted. " you should have pulled this stunt during the day instead of now! " I said, still looking all over as though expecting something to jump on us.

" please Mike, I don't care If I die today. I don't care if I get hurt. I hurt you and it's hurting me that you found out this way" she said as tears clouded her eyes.

I felt sorry for her. My heart had completely forgiven her the moment I saw her standing outside my gate but I had to play tough just not to give in easily. So I went to her and hugged her. She held me tight crying.

" Mike! " Ruth called from behind.
which tv una come dy watch I think u said ur mom sold it to raise money for ur brother's bail.

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (Reply)

Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) / The Family Section Fun Room!! / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.