Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,772 members, 7,798,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

All Scrap Dealers Hop In To Meet Customers. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / All Scrap Dealers Hop In To Meet Customers. (2037 Views)

I Buy All Scrap Machines. / Places To Meet Customers Purchase Your Products. / All Scrap Dealers Hop In To Meet Customers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Scrap Dealers Hop In To Meet Customers. by ugofwesh: 3:45am On May 22, 2018
We link up scrap dealers or People who have scrap for Sale with those who are willing to buy their for cool money.
Scraps ranging from baled plastics, Pet Bottles, Metals, Hdpe/Ldpe Films, Polymers, Electronic Scraps, Agri wastes(Food Wastes) and all kind of scraps with Recyclable value
This thread is For only Serious Scrap dealers and not unserious people, as we are serious people in the waste management Sector.
If Interested, Please write down a brief description of your scrap for sale or you want to buy, Your name, Mobile number and Location on the Comments Section.
You will be added to our Highly Professional Whatsapp group and Facebook group where you will exposed to various interested Customers
Re: All Scrap Dealers Hop In To Meet Customers. by nisco18ng(m): 10:28am On May 25, 2018
Jonah. Benin city.
We sell large industrial scraps such as scrap vessels,oil rigs, jack up rigs.
They are readily available both local and internationally for serious buyers.
We also have international buyers for scrap dealers who have the capacity to export.
09057777066 call / whatsapp.
niscojohn@gmail.com
Re: All Scrap Dealers Hop In To Meet Customers. by Shamsedeen(m): 1:46pm On May 25, 2018
Add me up. I'm into buying of nylon and plastic materials and recycling products. 07035336740.
Re: All Scrap Dealers Hop In To Meet Customers. by ugofwesh: 8:45am On May 26, 2018
Keep the Numbers and details coming. I am currently building a large community on facebook for all scrap dealers for ease of exposure to all kinds of customers and potential partners. After which i will integrate and add you all.
Keep them coming. The Nigerian scrap industry is a multi-billion dollar Industry which we will unveil its potential

Re: All Scrap Dealers Hop In To Meet Customers. by ugofwesh: 4:18pm On May 26, 2018
keep the numbers coming
Re: All Scrap Dealers Hop In To Meet Customers. by maci(m): 8:57am On Jul 03, 2018
ugofwesh:
We link up scrap dealers or People who have scrap for Sale with those who are willing to buy their for cool money.
Scraps ranging from baled plastics, Pet Bottles, Metals, Hdpe/Ldpe Films, Polymers, Electronic Scraps, Agri wastes(Food Wastes) and all kind of scraps with Recyclable value
This thread is For only Serious Scrap dealers and not unserious people, as we are serious people in the waste management Sector.
If Interested, Please write down a brief description of your scrap for sale or you want to buy, Your name, Mobile number and Location on the Comments Section.
You will be added to our Highly Professional Whatsapp group and Facebook group where you will exposed to various interested Customers

I have available tonnage of shredded plastic for sale, will you buy, I am also looking for serious buyers, kindly contact me

1 Like

Re: All Scrap Dealers Hop In To Meet Customers. by ugofwesh: 10:33am On Jul 04, 2018
maci:

I have available tonnage of shredded plastic for sale, will you buy, I am also looking for serious buyers, kindly contact me
+2348030960163
asolukamcemeka@gmail.com
What is your facebook name? so i can add you to our community to instantly buyers
Re: All Scrap Dealers Hop In To Meet Customers. by ugofwesh: 10:35am On Jul 04, 2018
maci:

+2348030960163
asolukamcemeka@gmail.com

Also how many tonnage of shredded plastics do you have for sale?
Re: All Scrap Dealers Hop In To Meet Customers. by Prince2546(m): 9:58am On Jul 05, 2018
PLEASE CAN YOU ADD ME UP AS WELL?, fb name ADEAGA AKINTUNDE
Re: All Scrap Dealers Hop In To Meet Customers. by ugofwesh: 10:13am On Jul 05, 2018
Prince2546:
PLEASE CAN YOU ADD ME UP AS WELL?, fb name ADEAGA AKINTUNDE
Here is the link. You can click to join frim here https://web./264532047424332/
Re: All Scrap Dealers Hop In To Meet Customers. by ugofwesh: 10:15am On Jul 05, 2018
maci:

+2348030960163
asolukamcemeka@gmail.com
Hello asoluka. Someone in our group asked if you have special iron as well. Join here https://web./264532047424332/
Re: All Scrap Dealers Hop In To Meet Customers. by maci(m): 3:20pm On Jul 07, 2018
Re: All Scrap Dealers Hop In To Meet Customers. by Demmtek(m): 8:56am On Jul 08, 2018
I am into empty tincan and plastic also pure water nylon contact me if you have any of the above to sell or buy
Re: All Scrap Dealers Hop In To Meet Customers. by Murriey234(m): 1:44pm On Jul 08, 2018
I purchase scrap vehicles. Add me up 07088668855 and my facebook username is MULERO FRESHKID
Re: All Scrap Dealers Hop In To Meet Customers. by Arewa12: 7:16am On Jan 08, 2019
Demmtek:
I am into empty tincan and plastic also pure water nylon contact me if you have any of the above to sell or buy

hi good day please do u still buy pet bottles
Re: All Scrap Dealers Hop In To Meet Customers. by Arewa12: 7:17am On Jan 08, 2019
Shamsedeen:
Add me up. I'm into buying of nylon and plastic materials and recycling products. 07035336740.

Hi please do you still buy Pet Bottles
Re: All Scrap Dealers Hop In To Meet Customers. by chingymingy: 4:55am On Jan 09, 2019
maci:

You didn't drop your number or email to be contacted with.

However my direct line to call or WhatsApp is 08038812699
e-mail is obasi3881@yahoo.com

I need PLASTIC PELLETS, please contact me as soon as possible.

Thank you
Re: All Scrap Dealers Hop In To Meet Customers. by miltonchux(m): 9:00pm On Jan 09, 2019
We buy scap equipment, Metals and vessel in Large quantity. Call me on 08033672401
Re: All Scrap Dealers Hop In To Meet Customers. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 01, 2019
nisco18ng:
Jonah. Benin city.
We sell large industrial scraps such as scrap vessels,oil rigs, jack up rigs.
They are readily available both local and internationally for serious buyers.
We also have international buyers for scrap dealers who have the capacity to export.
09057777066 call / whatsapp.
niscojohn@gmail.com
Do you still have scraps for sale.

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Highest Currency In The World / We Sell AKUBE Shoes (wholesale), Okrika Bale Of Shoes / Cab Services In Asaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.