Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

#DoctHoe: Pretty Slay Queen Doctor, A Perfect Combination Of Beauty & Brains - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / #DoctHoe: Pretty Slay Queen Doctor, A Perfect Combination Of Beauty & Brains (42590 Views)

Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' / #NoBraDay Video Of A Busty, Slim Slay Queen With 'Heavy Boobs' Trends On Twitter / Ask A Doctor A Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #DoctHoe: Pretty Slay Queen Doctor, A Perfect Combination Of Beauty & Brains by HOLYDICK(m): 11:20am On May 22, 2018
Tednersy:
Now this is why women are called Ashawo. Why would a beautiful and intelligent lady such as this tag herself a HOE?
Cos she,s a HOE mehn.. Aint no body got tym for that
Re: #DoctHoe: Pretty Slay Queen Doctor, A Perfect Combination Of Beauty & Brains by damtan(m): 11:38am On May 22, 2018
Amarabae:
The picture is unnecessary and out of place.
I hate it when some ladies continue to make women look like intimacy gadgets.
We are not.
She is beautiful but the pose and picture is unnecessary
you sound like a doc.
Re: #DoctHoe: Pretty Slay Queen Doctor, A Perfect Combination Of Beauty & Brains by MrBigiman: 11:39am On May 22, 2018
Amarabae:
are you denying one of your own now? cheesy cheesy wink Mr Bigi, you must be very fat grin
I am taken already. Following me around doesn't give u a single iota of hope.
Re: #DoctHoe: Pretty Slay Queen Doctor, A Perfect Combination Of Beauty & Brains by dokyOloye: 11:48am On May 22, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Is it your pose ? Your degree ?

But I agree with you sha
Na johesu be that grin
Re: #DoctHoe: Pretty Slay Queen Doctor, A Perfect Combination Of Beauty & Brains by piagetskinner(m): 12:07pm On May 22, 2018
do not give what is precious to dogs...

how can a learned person a doctor call herself a hoe?
Re: #DoctHoe: Pretty Slay Queen Doctor, A Perfect Combination Of Beauty & Brains by piagetskinner(m): 12:07pm On May 22, 2018
do not give what is precious to dogs...

how can a learned person a doctor call herself a hoe?
Re: #DoctHoe: Pretty Slay Queen Doctor, A Perfect Combination Of Beauty & Brains by UEDIBO: 12:22pm On May 22, 2018
Cr7sBabe:
u mean?
can you be my Baby Mama?
Re: #DoctHoe: Pretty Slay Queen Doctor, A Perfect Combination Of Beauty & Brains by consultancy: 1:23pm On May 22, 2018
attendant in the lab, u guys are callin her a doctor. hoe ko shovel ni

1 Like

Re: #DoctHoe: Pretty Slay Queen Doctor, A Perfect Combination Of Beauty & Brains by Hayzead07(m): 1:41pm On May 22, 2018
madgoat:

I smell jealousy all over you grin grin

Its nobody's fault if you are not beautiful and with brains to complement it.

Let those who have it flaunt it. Get rid of envy and jealousy in your life.
you are mad and at the same time a goat..what a combo. You need to see that doctor ��
Re: #DoctHoe: Pretty Slay Queen Doctor, A Perfect Combination Of Beauty & Brains by webizone(m): 3:13pm On May 22, 2018
ObservantFellow:
Doctor in the operating theatre with earphones on
Oh my God! The cheeks of that baby in your pic I want to touch, rub and kiss!
Re: #DoctHoe: Pretty Slay Queen Doctor, A Perfect Combination Of Beauty & Brains by xtervaganza(m): 3:43pm On May 22, 2018
ObservantFellow:
Doctor in the operating theatre with earphones on
yes. Some surgeons like to listen to music as it makes them concentrate

1 Like

Re: #DoctHoe: Pretty Slay Queen Doctor, A Perfect Combination Of Beauty & Brains by biomedics(m): 3:44pm On May 22, 2018
Probably bleeped her way through medical school.

End time Dr
Re: #DoctHoe: Pretty Slay Queen Doctor, A Perfect Combination Of Beauty & Brains by nkemdi89(f): 3:56pm On May 22, 2018
vizkiz:

This is not even a fact so no... I ain't believing shìt.

If y'all are beautiful as you claim why do you need to paint your faces and get fake hairs, lashes etc to look beautiful?

It's called beauty enhancement.
Re: #DoctHoe: Pretty Slay Queen Doctor, A Perfect Combination Of Beauty & Brains by Dafreeguy(m): 6:11pm On May 22, 2018
Cr7sBabe:
I love female doctors
Hope its not what am thinkin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does Having Sex 21 Times A Month Prevent Prostate Issues? - Fact Check / Lady Shows Weight Loss Transformation After 2 Years (Photos) / COVID-19: How Long Can Nigeria Be On Lockdown?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.