Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods, Speaks On Eating Poo, Sex With Ladies - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods, Speaks On Eating Poo, Sex With Ladies (106498 Views)

Terdoo Bendega: Man Records Sexual Intercourse With Ladies, Sells Nudes / How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story / Ex Yahoo Boy Reveals Ritual Methods, Eating Poo, Running Mad, Using Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods, Speaks On Eating Poo, Sex With Ladies by mighty2: 5:59am On May 22, 2018
An unidentified allegedly retired Yahoo boy (internet fraudster), has reportedly confessed to making N1.80billion before retiring from cyber fraud business.
According to the report which is circulating on the internet, the former fraudster also exposed methods in which various scams and money rituals are carried out in Nigeria.
In recent times, there are rumours concerning how some internet fraudsters and money ritualists carry out their operations, and just to clear the air, the mystery billionaire separated the “truth” from the
“lies” in juju-infused money making.

Read the post in full below:

“Ok as a former yahoo boy, I can say that some of this things are true and some are lies. You see that faeces thing is a lie! The faeces will be burnt so you can’t smell it anymore but it’s very potent because the person who has the the poo will die and this isn’t even for yahoo, it is blood money direct. Although if yahoo boy does it, it is automatic explosion for the person.

“Another one is that hating in public space. The babalawo is just trying to scam the yahoo boy thinking he won’t be able to do it. However, wiping of kitten (lady part) after intercourse is true. There is also one that you sleep and cvm inside the girl after bathing a soap and she won’t get pregnant again and if she does, she must miscarry. That one too is very potent and many slay queens have been used for this but they don’t know yet!
“Licking honey is a big fat lie. It can only work for one on one. It can’t work for someone overseas.

When I was active, the one I know that is 100% is the one that you tie the person’s picture with thread and bury it beside the grave of a person whose gender is same as the person you want to hit.

“After the person sends you money, you must buy ram and wear one tira round its neck. The ram will die overnight! A Lagos big girl that does aristo and uses this on senators actually took me to where I did this one and the lady has been mentioned online over and over again.
“The barking like a dog is true , the one day madness is true and trust me you want to know the process.

So many girls have been blacklisted in Dubai because of boys. They will take her to Dubai, have her open account with her details and collect her card and checkbook. When fraud is detected, the girl becomes wanted but she doesn’t know till when she goes back to Dubai and end up in jail.

“All these stuff aren’t exclusive to yahoo boys as it has been around since…yahoo boys just started adding it to business. Lastly many people do rituals and claim yahoo when it is not yahoo. I actually did tax return and dating and made over N1.8 billion and then stopped. God forgive me!”

More Here: http://kunlexwap.nextwapblog.com/retired-yahoo-boy-reveals-ritual-methods-speaks-on-eating-poo-running-mad.html

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods, Speaks On Eating Poo, Sex With Ladies by malware: 6:04am On May 22, 2018
Magu on hearing this.... You sure say our mandate no cover money rituals?

127 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods, Speaks On Eating Poo, Sex With Ladies by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:06am On May 22, 2018
grin grin Story

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods, Speaks On Eating Poo, Sex With Ladies by adekennis(m): 6:07am On May 22, 2018
Everything he said there is actually true ,but believe me some are not using anything but plain luck..You may want to argue this but I know what I’m saying. Also 1.8 billion is even too small compare to what some other guys have made.. I have my fact about all this. Say no to Crime.

216 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods, Speaks On Eating Poo, Sex With Ladies by delishpot: 6:13am On May 22, 2018
malware:
Shey you don retire abi? Kuku enroll for pension... Nonsense

Hahaha

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods, Speaks On Eating Poo, Sex With Ladies by syberplus(m): 6:20am On May 22, 2018
1.8 billion shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods, Speaks On Eating Poo, Sex With Ladies by gonkin(m): 7:59am On May 22, 2018
Na wa nothing we no go see. Like i mentioned in a post a lot of girls are walking corpses and they ain't aware

102 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods, Speaks On Eating Poo, Sex With Ladies by vizkiz: 8:40am On May 22, 2018
There is nothing like yahoo guys anymore.

They are all ritualists

adekennis:
Everything he said there is actually true ,but believe me some are not using anything but plain luck..You may want to argue this but I know what I’m saying. Also 1.8 billion is even too small compare to what some other guys have made.. I have my fact about all this. Say no to Crime.

Oga... Can you just shut up? Be like say you be yahoo boy sef.

What do you mean by some are plain luck? So na you no get lucky make you go scam people of their hard earned money?

You think say 1.8 billion Na 180 naira?

How lucky can you be to scam a single person (who is not a fool) that sum of money?

You think say na so e easy to dey send money to unknown sources?

If it's that easy why them never scam otedola, mark Zuckerberg, Mayweather or even dangote?

The only people that work hard without jazz are hackers... Anyone else are either drug dealers, armed robbers or ritualists

Oga did you even think about this before typing?

247 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods, Speaks On Eating Poo, Sex With Ladies by Skepticus: 9:47am On May 22, 2018
cool

One minute silence for all the Slay Queens who have slayed their destinies for used I-Phones, dirty hair extensions and fake Gucci apparels.

171 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods, Speaks On Eating Poo, Sex With Ladies by BlackHatNaija: 9:47am On May 22, 2018
I used to think being a yahoo boy was just a fraudster with a laptop, until I realized that it means more than laptop. It means being fetish.

In summary now, there are many of our girls out there that's being used already even without then knowing.

Especially the one you bath with a soap and cum inside the lady and she won't give birth again or would be having miscarriage. What a waste of life. And one innocent guy will see the lady and propose only to inherit a barren woman and since they won't open up about their past, everything remains like that.

Making the innocent man to suffer, going from Church to Church. Our girls needs to be very careful. Especially this new generation of girls that doesn't want to help you select beans, they only want to come and eat when the beans is all cooked.

299 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods, Speaks On Eating Poo, Sex With Ladies by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:48am On May 22, 2018
Reading with mouth wide open!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods, Speaks On Eating Poo, Sex With Ladies by CaptainGOOD: 9:48am On May 22, 2018
cry
Re: Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods, Speaks On Eating Poo, Sex With Ladies by visijo(m): 9:48am On May 22, 2018
Money must be made.. If you know you know..

13 Likes

Re: Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods, Speaks On Eating Poo, Sex With Ladies by NedalBiggie: 9:48am On May 22, 2018
shocked

Nedal was here!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods, Speaks On Eating Poo, Sex With Ladies by ishowdotgmail(m): 9:48am On May 22, 2018
I pray they won't use all the girls here in Nigeria finish. Am still saying it, ladies are covetous in nature

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods, Speaks On Eating Poo, Sex With Ladies by BruncleZuma: 9:48am On May 22, 2018
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods, Speaks On Eating Poo, Sex With Ladies by Iceman2017(m): 9:49am On May 22, 2018
shocked
Girls will never learn... You will see a young guy with no concrete work and within a short period of time, he's already in money and girls will be flaunting their useless backside at them.
That's why I dislike any girl that post the picture of her backside on social media's. They are childish and have nothing to offer except their boobs and backside.
They are main target for this yahoo guys.

149 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods, Speaks On Eating Poo, Sex With Ladies by rockastar: 9:49am On May 22, 2018
kiss
this guys ought to be castrated

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods, Speaks On Eating Poo, Sex With Ladies by inoki247: 9:49am On May 22, 2018
shey na effcc cum geh d moni now or d ancestors will colet it bak

2 Likes

Re: Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods, Speaks On Eating Poo, Sex With Ladies by hardywaltz(m): 9:51am On May 22, 2018
His cup of tea
Re: Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods, Speaks On Eating Poo, Sex With Ladies by nanizle(m): 9:51am On May 22, 2018
adekennis:

Exactly!

The juju nonsense in reality plays no part in their crime success rate. It's just African superstition. Babalawo work na to exploit superstition to make money.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods, Speaks On Eating Poo, Sex With Ladies by Josh44s(m): 9:52am On May 22, 2018
mighty2:
An unidentified allegedly retired Yahoo boy (internet fraudster), has reportedly confessed to making N1.80billion before retiring from cyber fraud business.
According to the report which is circulating on the internet, the former fraudster also exposed methods in which various scams and money rituals are carried out in Nigeria.
In recent times, there are rumours concerning how some internet fraudsters and money ritualists carry out their operations, and just to clear the air, the mystery billionaire separated the “truth” from the
“lies” in juju-infused money making.

Read the post in full below:

“Ok as a former yahoo boy, I can say that some of this things are true and some are lies. You see that faeces thing is a lie! The faeces will be burnt so you can’t smell it anymore but it’s very potent because the person who has the the poo will die and this isn’t even for yahoo, it is blood money direct. Although if yahoo boy does it, it is automatic explosion for the person.

“Another one is that hating in public space. The babalawo is just trying to scam the yahoo boy thinking he won’t be able to do it. However, wiping of kitten (lady part) after intercourse is true. There is also one that you sleep and cvm inside the girl after bathing a soap and she won’t get pregnant again and if she does, she must miscarry. That one too is very potent and many slay queens have been used for this but they don’t know yet!
“Licking honey is a big fat lie. It can only work for one on one. It can’t work for someone overseas.

When I was active, the one I know that is 100% is the one that you tie the person’s picture with thread and bury it beside the grave of a person whose gender is same as the person you want to hit.

“After the person sends you money, you must buy ram and wear one tira round its neck. The ram will die overnight! A Lagos big girl that does aristo and uses this on senators actually took me to where I did this one and the lady has been mentioned online over and over again.
“The barking like a dog is true , the one day madness is true and trust me you want to know the process.

So many girls have been blacklisted in Dubai because of boys. They will take her to Dubai, have her open account with her details and collect her card and checkbook. When fraud is detected, the girl becomes wanted but she doesn’t know till when she goes back to Dubai and end up in jail.

“All these stuff aren’t exclusive to yahoo boys as it has been around since…yahoo boys just started adding it to business. Lastly many people do rituals and claim yahoo when it is not yahoo. I actually did tax return and dating and made over N1.8 billion and then stopped. God forgive me!”

More Here: http://kunlexwap.nextwapblog.com/retired-yahoo-boy-reveals-ritual-methods-speaks-on-eating-poo-running-mad.html
Re: Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods, Speaks On Eating Poo, Sex With Ladies by nairaman66(m): 9:53am On May 22, 2018
Black race is doomed!

8 Likes

Re: Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods, Speaks On Eating Poo, Sex With Ladies by LyfeJennings(m): 9:53am On May 22, 2018
Seriously considering killing my conscience and getting back into the game.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods, Speaks On Eating Poo, Sex With Ladies by BornAgainMay: 9:53am On May 22, 2018
grin
Re: Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods, Speaks On Eating Poo, Sex With Ladies by Abudu2000(m): 9:53am On May 22, 2018
You think it's only yahooboys who do rituals? Then tell me why every rich IBO person always have a sore on his leg that has refused to heal. And pls don't mention accident coz we ve heard that lie too many times.

Iwill wait!

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods, Speaks On Eating Poo, Sex With Ladies by oluboom(m): 9:53am On May 22, 2018
rhe part dat got me was where he said wen dey sleep with a girl a cum inside, d girl cn never get pregnant again but she cant know. Ladies please BEWARE,

8 Likes

Re: Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods, Speaks On Eating Poo, Sex With Ladies by xjiggy: 9:53am On May 22, 2018
Lazy youths. Dem don turn shit to butter take dey chop bread

5 Likes

Re: Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods, Speaks On Eating Poo, Sex With Ladies by Nobody: 9:54am On May 22, 2018
Na wa oooo

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sergeant Lanre Sanusi Killed (Policeman Who Tracked & Arrested Evans) / 2 Mentally Challenged Lovers In Fierce Public Fight Over Sex / South Africans Torture An ATM Cards Scammer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.