Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,501 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

Religion With Common Sense - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion With Common Sense (1425 Views)

Atheism: A Religion With No God / Nigerian Ladies Are Abandoning Religion With The Speed Of Light( Photos) / Man Openly Speaks About Religion, With Heavy Claims About The Late T.B Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Religion With Common Sense by Nobody: 7:14am On May 22, 2018
Do you know a good number of people leave religion because it doesnt make sense to them?

Greeting everyone,this thread is meant to bring people from different views to ask questions concerning their beliefs or other people beliefs without be threatened or insulted.

I have come to realize a good number of religious people(christians ,muslems) is not helping matters,irreligious people ask why do believe,you tend to be violent and do threats e.g

you will burn in hell in the last days...i can safely predict that this threat will do the opposite..you will never convince people by threats

you bring your only book as proofs...hehehe do you know most irreligious people have read your bible,koran,back to back,studied how your religion spreads and human mentality to worship A GOD and later came...there is no God(or maybe there is but not in religion stance).

As for the part of atheist,i know why you get fustrated,going back and forth explaining while their beliefs looks so stupid and lack logic,,If you want to argue or bring the absurdity in it...do it with respect and humanity cause taking someone sense of belonging that an all knowing father will bless them,protect them and finally take them to some utopia to live happily ever after is heart breaking to imagine... .

But the truth need to be told or else we will keep blowing(bomb) our self up to defend the undefendable,you cant expect and atheist to sit down and watch you say...[b]who cares about this world,let the world end jare [/b]NEVER.

Do you know 85% of pastors in nigeria are atheist?yeah that is right,it might not be a good estimate but its damn close...you know its true,those are the bad atheist who preys on the ignorance of majority and build a fortune out of it.

This writeup is not meant to change your faithr,NO.i will advice you if youre believe in A God to do so,please do it with humanity...i heard a christian say we should leave all politicians to God to judge and they will burn in hell... this is just stupid and outright shame..

being religious doesnt stop you from question the truth on earth,it doesnt stop you from punishing bad leaders on earth,it doesnt stop you for making earth better,please do it with humanity in you.

Irreligious people,please tell our religious people what you dont understand maybe we can help humanity after all...

2 Likes

Re: Religion With Common Sense by 0temSapien: 7:17am On May 22, 2018
Hmm
Re: Religion With Common Sense by Nobody: 7:25am On May 22, 2018
Seun..i hope this get to front page.

HopefulLandlord,hahn,CAPSLOCKED,Johnydon22,Freecocoa,Plaetton,HappyPagan,KingEbukasBlog,

Sonofthunder,loj,NPComplete,Lepasharon,Adepeter26,Lepasharon,HardMirror,dalaman

DoctorAlien,Felixomor,Sonofluc1fer,PastorAIO,Logicboy01,Tozara,MsNelly
AgentOfAllah
ishilove,DeepSight,1stSonOfLucifer

Winner01 , Richirich713, naijadeyhia scholar8200 , malvisguy212 , Muafrika2, Dejideji1 , truthman2012, Image123 , InesQor, Joshthefirst MrPresident1, gatiano sukkot, OLAADEGBU , vooks, UyiIredia , Jeromejnr, thoniameek, anas09, Tufanja, elantraceey, ceeted, Chidexter, lezz, analice107, bxcode, Topeakintola, Tellemall, Ishilove, Drefan2, Strawman, dazzle101, Dejideji1, Farmerforlife, 4evergod2, udysweet, Edelweiss44 , DeepSight

Johnydon22 ilovetheline, JackBizzle, Kay17, AgentOfAllah, Ayomikun37 , hahn , sonOfLucifer , frank317 muskeeto , Decker , PastorAIO , ValentineMary , Pyrrho , braithwaite , dragonEmperor , theoneJabulani , lepasharon , cloudgoddess , ifenes , brigance , stephenmorris , thehomer , dalaman , Ranchhoddas , hoefullandlord , weah96 , CAPSLOCKED

2 Likes

Re: Religion With Common Sense by Nobody: 7:26am On May 22, 2018
0temSapien:
Hmm
do you believe in A God?
Re: Religion With Common Sense by AtYourCervix: 7:34am On May 22, 2018
95% aren't atheists, that's an assertion that has no proof
I think many of them are deists

1 Like

Re: Religion With Common Sense by yanabasee(m): 7:41am On May 22, 2018
LordStranac:
do you believe in A God?

Do you believe in supernatural powers?

If you don't believe in God....you shouldn't believe in anything as the air we breath is one miracle that science can never explain how it works on living thing!!
Re: Religion With Common Sense by 0temSapien: 7:42am On May 22, 2018
LordStranac:
do you believe in A God?
I know what God is and what it is not.
Re: Religion With Common Sense by Nobody: 7:43am On May 22, 2018
AtYourCervix:

you want proof?check around you..how many streets have churches cause i know my street have 3 churches and its very small...All the preach is tithe and malachi..

What am trying to say is that most pastors you see doesnt care about punishment from defrauding people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Religion With Common Sense by Nobody: 7:48am On May 22, 2018
yanabasee:

Do you believe in supernatural powers?

If you don't believe in God....you shouldn't believe in anything as the air we breath is one miracle that science can never explain how it works on living thing!!
prove to me 1+1 isnt =3..my book told me so and my book is right cause my book says its right and i cant doout.

So you are saying cause we dont see air so thats means we shouldnt believe it,cant believe you compare and infinity,eternity,omnipotence,omniscience to air.

Do you know that air is matter,cause it occupies space and have mass?that why i believe in it
Re: Religion With Common Sense by Nobody: 7:49am On May 22, 2018
0temSapien:
I know what God is and what it is not.
What is it?
Re: Religion With Common Sense by yanabasee(m): 7:53am On May 22, 2018
LordStranac:
prove to me 1+1 isnt =3..my book told me so and my book is right cause my book says its right and i cant doout.

So you are saying cause we dont see air so thats means we shouldnt believe it,cant believe you compare and infinity,eternity,omnipotence,omniscience to air.

Do you know that air is matter,cause it occupies space and have mass?that why i believe in it

Was actually asking you....that since you don't see air...if you do believe it exist.....

If you believe it exist...then you shld believe that God exist....
Re: Religion With Common Sense by Nobody: 7:57am On May 22, 2018
yanabasee:

Was actually asking you....that since you don't see air...if you do believe it exist.....

If you believe it exist...then you shld believe that God exist....
that is not correct,you are comparing air to god,if say i feel air,you will tell me the same way you feel god which isnt correct either.

To solve this problem lets ask..the world.

is the air different in every part of the world,do some people need air or need.if everyone need air and its the same,we can now say a god cant be any different,but people live their live without a god and dont see the need for one.
Re: Religion With Common Sense by yanabasee(m): 8:01am On May 22, 2018
LordStranac:
that is not correct,you are comparing air to god,if say i feel air,you will tell me the same way you feel god which isnt correct either.

To solve this problem lets ask..the world.

is the air different in every part of the world,do some people need air or need.if everyone need air and its the same,we can now say a god cant be any different,but people live their live without a god and dont see the need for one.

Dude, its simple..... If you don't believe in God, then keep it to yourself and don't try to wash down other people's belief...

1 Like

Re: Religion With Common Sense by Nobody: 8:13am On May 22, 2018
yanabasee:

Dude, its simple..... If you don't believe in God, then keep it to yourself and don't try to wash down other people's belief...
see that is the problem!remember i am not here to win arguement or throw insults or convert anybody into anything,i am here to clear misconceptions and falsehood,if you are being threatened on your belief and try to form defensive to avoid logic and reasoning,na you sabi...truth is true no matter if nobody practise is,a lie is still a lie no matter if everyone do it.

stay curious
Re: Religion With Common Sense by yanabasee(m): 8:19am On May 22, 2018
LordStranac:
see that is the problem!remember i am not here to win arguement or throw insults or convert anybody into anything,i am here to clear misconceptions and falsehood,if you are being threatened on your belief and try to form defensive to avoid logic and reasoning,na you sabi...truth is true no matter if nobody practise is,a lie is still a lie no matter if everyone do it.

stay curious

You're not making any sense.....

You don't raise point and then have no motive behind it...

And no one is threatened by their belief....

You need to make a sound argument and let your motive known....
Re: Religion With Common Sense by Nobody: 8:29am On May 22, 2018
yanabasee:

You're not making any sense.....

You don't raise point and then have no motive behind it...

And no one is threatened by their belief....

You need to make a sound argument and let your motive known....
millions are leaving religions yearly cause they cant find the difference between it and fairytales.

THis thread is meant to clear their misconceptions about any religions and make them understand the many behind it,if you feel there is not need to clear their doubt,you can as well leave the thread and dwell on ignorance.
Re: Religion With Common Sense by CAPSLOCKED: 8:50am On May 22, 2018
LordStranac:
Do you know 99% of men of Godin nigeria are atheist?yeah that is right,it might not be a good estimate but its damn close...you know its true,those are the bad atheist who preys on the ignorance of majority and build a fortune out of it.

EVERYONE DESERVES TO KNOW THIS.

1 Like

Re: Religion With Common Sense by Nobody: 9:21am On May 22, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

EVERYONE DESERVES TO KNOW THIS.
lol they will reject and say it is a lie

1 Like

Re: Religion With Common Sense by Nobody: 9:29am On May 22, 2018
okay,the first thing i dont get in bible and other religious books is that..

What took God so long to create everything,he is outside of time and space..so you are telling me he just decided to say..i will create things?

please clear this issue,christians and muslims in the house
Re: Religion With Common Sense by 0temSapien: 10:09am On May 22, 2018
LordStranac:
What is it?
Existence
Re: Religion With Common Sense by Nobody: 10:23am On May 22, 2018
0temSapien:
Existence
Wow this is new...youre are saying God is nature?

seun abeg move this to front page now,lets here people opinions and how we can help them or they can help us understand.
Re: Religion With Common Sense by 0temSapien: 10:28am On May 22, 2018
LordStranac:
Wow this is new...youre are saying God is nature?

seun abeg move this to front page now,lets here people opinions and how we can help them or they can help us understand.

Nature is even part of God because nature differs with planets and sol systems. Existence is broader and the superset of nature.
Re: Religion With Common Sense by Nobody: 10:33am On May 22, 2018
0temSapien:

Nature is even part of God because nature differs with planets and sol systems. Existence is broader and the superset of nature.
okay,so did God create all things when he was bored?or where they past Civilization before humans because i dont understand,he woke up one morning and decide to create everything there is...
Re: Religion With Common Sense by 0temSapien: 11:26am On May 22, 2018
LordStranac:
okay,so did God create all things when he was bored?or where they past Civilization before humans because i dont understand,he woke up one morning and decide to create everything there is...
I don't understand your question too. Maybe you are talking about the gods because EXISTENCE((God) is better represented as a 'it' rather than a 'he' and all things are together with EXISTENCE right from time.
Existence=you+me+Mercury+Thoughts+animals+plants+gods+... +all things. The summation of all things in Existence is God and we have ever existed. You have been from the beginning, same as I etc. The time you began to become conscious isn't the time you came to existence. You may have become conscious just 28 or 35years ago but you hve actually been in existence since infinity.
Re: Religion With Common Sense by Nobody: 11:40am On May 22, 2018
0temSapien:
I don't understand your question too. Maybe you are talking about the gods because EXISTENCE((God) is better represented as a 'it' rather than a 'he' and all things are together with EXISTENCE right from time.
Existence=you+me+Mercury+Thoughts+animals+plants+gods+... +all things. The summation of all things in Existence is God and we have ever existed. You have been from the beginning, same as I etc. The time you began to become conscious isn't the time you came to existence. You may have become conscious just 28 or 35years ago but you hve actually been in existence since infinity.
this sound more logical that believing in abrahimic religions..so we created yahwe and other gods?
Re: Religion With Common Sense by 0temSapien: 12:11pm On May 22, 2018
LordStranac:
this sound more logical that believing in abrahimic religions..so we created yahwe and other gods?
For example, the beards, the deep voice, the female breasts, the hair in private parts, the teeth etc were not created after a child was born, rather, they are all inherent in the sperm and egg of a child but the period they became visible on that child is what differs. Though the hands, legs, eyes, nose, head, stomach and throat of a child may have become conspicuous before the deep voice, pimples, breasts, pubic hairs, teeth etc of that child comes out, yet it doesn't stop all the latter from claiming to have originated from the sperm and egg from the begining.

Yahweh, Allah, Atum, Moloch, Olorun, Eshu, Chaleb etc might have lived on earth here years back before I come to the earth, yet it doesn't stop me from being a part of EXISTENCE from the infinite beginning.

EXistence is like the Egg and Sperm
Yahweh, Allah, Olorun, Atum, the sun, the air etc are like the hands, legs, toothgums, throats, etc
You, me, others currently living on earth are like the deep voice, the breasts, etc

We are here to experience what we are as a part of God(Existence).
Re: Religion With Common Sense by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 22, 2018
0temSapien:
For example, the beards, the deep voice, the female breasts, the hair in private parts, the teeth etc were not created after a child was born, rather, they are all inherent in the sperm and egg of a child but the period they became visible on that child is what differs. Though the hands, legs, eyes, nose, head, stomach and throat of a child may have become conspicuous before the deep voice, pimples, breasts, pubic hairs, teeth etc of that child comes out, yet it doesn't stop all the latter from claiming to have originated from the sperm and egg from the begining.

Yahweh, Allah, Atum, Moloch, Olorun, Eshu, Chaleb etc might have lived on earth here years back before I come to the earth, yet it doesn't stop me from being a part of EXISTENCE from the infinite beginning.

EXistence is like the Egg and Sperm
Yahweh, Allah, Olorun, Atum, the sun, the air etc are like the hands, legs, toothgums, throats, etc
You, me, others currently living on earth are like the deep voice, the breasts, etc

We are here to experience what we are as a part of God(Existence).
How do you know all this?
Re: Religion With Common Sense by 0temSapien: 2:41pm On May 22, 2018
LordStranac:
How do you know all this?
I died briefly, met Atum, one of the gods of the past and he gave me this>>>https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos
Re: Religion With Common Sense by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 22, 2018
0temSapien:
I died briefly, met Atum, one of the gods of the past and he gave me this>>>https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos
nahi aint opening that.Thanks though,now we know why you believe..
Re: Religion With Common Sense by 0temSapien: 2:50pm On May 22, 2018
LordStranac:
nahi aint opening that.Thanks though,now we know why you believe..
ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos State Special Interdenominational Independence Anniversary Service / I Need Deliverance-please Help / Is The Watchtower Gaslighting Jehovah’s Witnesses?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.