Stats: 3,150,351 members, 7,808,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

"Emulate Chioma" - Davido Advises Nigerian Ladies - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Emulate Chioma" - Davido Advises Nigerian Ladies (38276 Views)

Davido Advises Timaya, Soso Soberekon And Peruzzi To "Go And Marry" .(Video) / The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland / "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student (2) (3) (4)

Re: "Emulate Chioma" - Davido Advises Nigerian Ladies by Timagex(m): 11:41pm On May 23, 2018
sexybbstar:
I love the way yoruba is flowing on this thread.
undecided undecided Oya shift..
Re: "Emulate Chioma" - Davido Advises Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 11:53pm On May 23, 2018
Timagex:
undecided undecided Oya shift..
Let's meet in the other room. I get some questions for you
Re: "Emulate Chioma" - Davido Advises Nigerian Ladies by Timagex(m): 12:11am On May 24, 2018
sexybbstar:

Let's meet in the other room. I get some questions for you
other room? wink

Re: "Emulate Chioma" - Davido Advises Nigerian Ladies by Cutefavy(f): 12:13am On May 24, 2018
[quote author=bobbyfest post=67771606]

Bleep ya... his father's worth is $700million that's over 280billion naira and davido is the first son so what wrong if he has 30billion out of the money for now....

the artist yhu talkin about aint richer than davido.... being an american artists doesn't mean yhu will be richer than all african artists

how many of those artists yhu mention can afford a bentayga bentley....na tax go kill em

Forget abt d artists...
Naira and dollar no b mate na,level dey
Re: "Emulate Chioma" - Davido Advises Nigerian Ladies by KanwuliaExtra: 3:05am On May 24, 2018
See “RECYCLED” baby-daddy giving advice. grin

IF it reveals my worth of 30 billion and I bought a porch car for Chioma my assurance worth 45 million which is 15% of my worth she never asked for 15 billion unlike Nigerian girls that you know your boyfriend is worth 20k but you are still asking for 10k which is 50% of his worth please try and change these attitudes if you want to enjoy your relationship."

Chioma smiling. . . . .

At a MUMU!
After setting up herself goooooooood, trust the “OKORO” babe to dump your crack-headed, “baby-mama-making-arssse”! What a childish clown! cheesy

Emulate CHIOMA indeed!
What a fool! cheesy
Re: "Emulate Chioma" - Davido Advises Nigerian Ladies by Jbcmotive(m): 6:01am On May 24, 2018
Dear, there is no such car as Porch but rather Porsche. Meanwhile, I dey beg, pls subscribe to my YouTube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvNZj7Uhtv3BuzjcR4zUMKA?sub_confirmation=1
Re: "Emulate Chioma" - Davido Advises Nigerian Ladies by Revolva(m): 7:16am On May 24, 2018
All naija babes don de turn......shhhhhhhhh

like dis page and be suprise with wat u see https://m.facebook.com/naijaolosho
Re: "Emulate Chioma" - Davido Advises Nigerian Ladies by moorevic(m): 11:23am On May 24, 2018
Davido has been bewitched
Re: "Emulate Chioma" - Davido Advises Nigerian Ladies by sirusX(m): 12:11pm On May 24, 2018
Olalan:
Only a dummy will take an advice from a person like him, what does he really know aside booze, women and sex.

Re: "Emulate Chioma" - Davido Advises Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 24, 2018
Yanumo:

David is the last son and last child of Deji Adeleke and David's mother.

David is actually worth more than 30bn he makes cash from music and his Dad's company where he his a Director and major stake holder. He's Dad is in the top 20 richest people in Nigeria. $83m isn't something he can't achieve. You don't have to be a doubting Tom in everything. Accept some things the way they are let it go. A lot of Arabs are richer than Bill gates Jeff bezos but why aren't they rated? Stop being myopic about all life situations.
All ur facts are wrong
If davido's father were to be worth 700m$ then he's richer than otedola who is d 4th richest nigerian which is not true... He,s father is not in top 20.
He does not sit on d board
83million dollars is something he can't achieve dats fact,.. At least not yet or else he won't be shouting abt he and his team making 500m in dere biggest show ......can he even afford Linda ibeju kinda house in ikoyi sef

Re: "Emulate Chioma" - Davido Advises Nigerian Ladies by Malcolm1234(m): 10:01am On May 26, 2018
dis davido boy is juz high on chioma's heroine pussy....i juz pray she keeps downloading new updates on fucking him cos na only God knw hw he go tay move to another pussy after he is tired. Now he is now advising for women to be like her...he is juz love crazy sha. lets see how he gonna survive clinging to her.
Re: "Emulate Chioma" - Davido Advises Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 26, 2018
Me09050:
Popular Nigerian pop artist Davido have recently been trending on the web and social media because of the love and assurance he has found Chioma the love his life. Davido recently been bombarding Chioma his love many gifts one of the most prominent which is the porch car that is worth 45 million he bought for her and many others which I can't say.

Davido During an interview section yesterday during a TV program sent a message to all Nigerian ladies and guys laying emphasis on the ladies that they should take his Chioma as an example and they should try and be like he also added the Nigerian ladies should always try and understand their boyfriends in terms of giving they should not turn their boyfriends into ATM machines that they keep withdrawing money from without caring to their boyfriends worth.

According to Davido "According to my lyrics in from one of my tracks titled IF it reveals my worth of 30 billion and I bought a porch car for Chioma my assurance worth 45 million which is 15% of my worth she never asked for 15 billion unlike Nigerian girls that you know your boyfriend is worth 20k but you are still asking for 10k which is 50% of his worth please try and change these attitudes if you want to enjoy your relationship."

Source :http://www.fulldailyupdates.com.ng/2018/05/davido-send-messages-to-nigerian-ladies.html?m=1

The same Chioma wey I just dream today about even though I am not your fan nor hers? And I don't know much about both of you? I saw her pretending to be innocent and not interested in your money while she was sitting on a bes in tour room upstairs thinking this will soon be all mine. They even exposed that she loves to be the center of attention and loves to hear Chioma! Chioma!! Chioma!!! I even saw her telling someone to go tip the press that you will be playing with her on your balcony, and she will coordinate your actions. She then started wearing two of Sophia Momodu's maternity tops still at your place. She finally posed for the camera with you mumuning away while she power for the camera with a knowing sly side smile that you ain't going no where. Pray for deliverance Davido, you think you can chop people daughters up and down and karma won't give you the most pretentious b*tch of all? #YouNeedGod #YouAreOnYourOwn

Re: "Emulate Chioma" - Davido Advises Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 27, 2018
sexybbstar:
I love the way yoruba is flowing on this thread.
Hello bbstar
Re: "Emulate Chioma" - Davido Advises Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 27, 2018
ABJDOT:
Hello bbstar
Hello
Re: "Emulate Chioma" - Davido Advises Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 27, 2018
ABJDOT:
Hello bbstar
Hello
Re: "Emulate Chioma" - Davido Advises Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 27, 2018
sexybbstar:
Hello
Happy sunday, how are you?
Re: "Emulate Chioma" - Davido Advises Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 27, 2018
sexybbstar:

Hello
Omo ilu mi, will like to discuss something with you, please share me your number.
Re: "Emulate Chioma" - Davido Advises Nigerian Ladies by Queenknight: 1:17pm On May 29, 2018
Me09050:
Popular Nigerian pop artist Davido have recently been trending on the web and social media because of the love and assurance he has found Chioma the love his life. Davido recently been bombarding Chioma his love many gifts one of the most prominent which is the porch car that is worth 45 million he bought for her and many others which I can't say.

Davido During an interview section yesterday during a TV program sent a message to all Nigerian ladies and guys laying emphasis on the ladies that they should take his Chioma as an example and they should try and be like he also added the Nigerian ladies should always try and understand their boyfriends in terms of giving they should not turn their boyfriends into ATM machines that they keep withdrawing money from without caring to their boyfriends worth.

According to Davido "According to my lyrics in from one of my tracks titled IF it reveals my worth of 30 billion and I bought a porch car for Chioma my assurance worth 45 million which is 15% of my worth she never asked for 15 billion unlike Nigerian girls that you know your boyfriend is worth 20k but you are still asking for 10k which is 50% of his worth please try and change these attitudes if you want to enjoy your relationship."

Source :http://www.fulldailyupdates.com.ng/2018/05/davido-send-messages-to-nigerian-ladies.html?m=1

This is really surprising.... I pray it's through oh cuz all this our Nigerian artist living fake life no be here ohh
Re: "Emulate Chioma" - Davido Advises Nigerian Ladies by Queenknight: 5:03pm On Jun 04, 2018
Me09050:

Re: "Emulate Chioma" - Davido Advises Nigerian Ladies by Kurasilas: 5:09pm On Jun 04, 2018
[quote author=Queenknight post=68176014][/quote] you self can talk
Re: "Emulate Chioma" - Davido Advises Nigerian Ladies by squaregist(m): 5:43pm On Jun 05, 2018
Oya my girlfriend follow my lead on this one
Re: "Emulate Chioma" - Davido Advises Nigerian Ladies by Queenknight: 11:25pm On Jun 07, 2018
Re: "Emulate Chioma" - Davido Advises Nigerian Ladies by briskila1997: 5:56pm On Jun 12, 2018
Thank you oh
Re: "Emulate Chioma" - Davido Advises Nigerian Ladies by briskila1997: 6:19pm On Jun 22, 2018
Re: "Emulate Chioma" - Davido Advises Nigerian Ladies by Queenknight: 6:23am On Jun 23, 2018
Nollywood actress Eniola Badmus has joined the growing list of celebrities encouraging Nigerians to spend their hard-earned money on lottery.
Re: "Emulate Chioma" - Davido Advises Nigerian Ladies by Queenknight: 11:15pm On Jul 04, 2018
[/quote][quote author=Me09050 post=67769715]Popular Nigerian pop artist Davido have recently been trending on the web and social media because of the love and assurance he has found Chioma the love his life. Davido recently been bombarding Chioma his love many gifts one of the most prominent which is the porch car that is worth 45 million he bought for her and many others which I can't say.

E Don do all this Laila shout
Re: "Emulate Chioma" - Davido Advises Nigerian Ladies by LaudableXX: 3:11am On Jul 05, 2018
SAMBARRY:
Oyeki omo chioma yi ma bo babalawo to se ogun fun nitori ti babalawo yen ba ku aye chioma ti baje niyen because miori nkan to fine lara e

Konidi,kolayan.oju e na ofibe na fine.shonje ena lodun toyeni.chi chi ti fi bra gba dvido lori.bobo ti fe ta birthright e nitori obo chichi

Tioban sepe chichi ti dogbon si shey ounje chioma nikan lomanje lati igbatomanlo fun shows.chichi ti da omi obo e sinu obe davido.ori dvido o depemo

I can see you got 73 likes for this post. undecided It makes me suspect that you either said something really profound, or something hilariously funny. Please can you kindly translate what you said here, so that the rest of us can make sense of it? God bless you, as you comply....
Re: "Emulate Chioma" - Davido Advises Nigerian Ladies by LaudableXX: 3:20am On Jul 05, 2018
Yanumo:

David is actually worth more than 30bn he makes cash from music and his Dad's company where he his a Director and major stake holder. He's Dad is in the top 20 richest people in Nigeria. $83m isn't something he can't achieve. You don't have to be a doubting Tom in everything. Accept some things the way they are let it go. A lot of Arabs are richer than Bill gates Jeff bezos but why aren't they rated? Stop being myopic about all life situations.

What you have just done is to recycle hype. sad Davido has not made 30 billion in cash from anywhere. In which bank account is such money stashed? As for his father's networth, the guy cannot be worth more than 10 million USD, at home & abroad. His dad took out huge loans to buy up the power company he now runs, and to also build the Adeleke University. A person can be a director of a company, but does that mean he is personally worth millions? Stop getting carried away by flashy cars and houses, that aren't worth as much as they seem. Until you can provide a properly audited statement of accounts on Davido's earnings, as well as his father's networth, abeg please put a lid on it.... undecided

Emmymarvel:
minus task, mikel obi has been earning over 10Millionaire every week for more than 12 years...
yet he cant boast of 30 billion.

Thank you, o! shocked I no know say you sef, don see am. Please help me educate the clueless ones, my brother! cheesy

AkpaMgbor:
Nigerians are so money gullible so much so that you can tell them that a serving minister stole an amount that equals the entire budget of the nation and they will believe you..without asking how the nation managed to run if such money was stolen by one single person ..the world bank via NEWMAP has been carrying out massive erosion control projects and human welfare programs all over the SE and SS states...30 billion naira is more than the funds mapped out for 5 states combined..you mean Davido has the money to match the finances of the world bank across many states?? Kaii..

Ol' boy, your head dey there! wink In fact, whenever I read the crap that some folks post on NL, I feel like laughing hilariously...at their stuvpidity. cheesy
Re: "Emulate Chioma" - Davido Advises Nigerian Ladies by SAMBARRY: 4:59am On Jul 05, 2018
LaudableXX:

I can see you got 73 likes for this post. undecided It makes me suspect that you either said something really profound, or something hilariously funny. Please can you kindly translate what you said here, so that the rest of us can make sense of it? God bless you, as you comply....
i said theres nothing special or superb about chichi.shes not all that fine and she doesnt really have ass or breast.moteover is it only chiomas food davido has been eating whenever he goes for shows? Apparently chioma has used bra to hit davids head,he doesnt know what hes doing again

Secondly chioma needs to literarilly worship her babalawo because when the man dies,e don be for chioma

Re: "Emulate Chioma" - Davido Advises Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 09, 2018
Yanumo:

How exactly did davido make over 30 billion dollars? Does he charge 30 million naira per show?
Re: "Emulate Chioma" - Davido Advises Nigerian Ladies by 2wapkafbthing: 11:59pm On Sep 23, 2018
??!

Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Bikini Body (photos) / Teebillz Declares Love For His Wife, Tiwa Savage / Small Doctor: Why I Went To Prison; I Was A Conductor, Motorcyclist & A Hawker

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61