Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,204 members, 7,807,687 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

'You've Not Finished Your Sex Round, If The Lady Did Not Come'- Lady Says - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'You've Not Finished Your Sex Round, If The Lady Did Not Come'- Lady Says (6932 Views)

What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America / Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall / Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

'You've Not Finished Your Sex Round, If The Lady Did Not Come'- Lady Says by BloggersNG: 9:44am On May 22, 2018
This is gonna be an interesting one, Most men counts only how many rounds they go, not how many times they make we ladies have orgasm, And Twitter who is been true with her words, has lashed that its only when you make a lady have orgasm that you have truly had sex. And why do i agree with her? lol..

See her post below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/youve-not-finished-your-sex-round-if.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: 'You've Not Finished Your Sex Round, If The Lady Did Not Come'- Lady Says by LifeofAirforce(m): 9:46am On May 22, 2018
I don't Bleep to please my woman , I Bleep to quench my konji

12 Likes

Re: 'You've Not Finished Your Sex Round, If The Lady Did Not Come'- Lady Says by emerged01(m): 9:46am On May 22, 2018
Lol! She is definitely right!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'You've Not Finished Your Sex Round, If The Lady Did Not Come'- Lady Says by Holysucker(m): 9:47am On May 22, 2018
I quite agree with her...dat heavenly feeling wen d both of u moan and cum togeda..no feeling beats dat feelng.

5 Likes

Re: 'You've Not Finished Your Sex Round, If The Lady Did Not Come'- Lady Says by Nobody: 9:50am On May 22, 2018
It is a well known fact that;

"About 75 percent of all women never reach orgasm from intercourse alone -- that is without the extra help of intimacy gadgets, hands or tongue. And 10 to 15 percent never climax under any circumstances. "

Y'all can start by being more sexually expressive, say something, do anything than just lie there like some starfish leaving him to figure it all out.

8 Likes

Re: 'You've Not Finished Your Sex Round, If The Lady Did Not Come'- Lady Says by Nobody: 10:17am On May 22, 2018
lazy Nigerian youth.
Sex Sex always

3 Likes

Re: 'You've Not Finished Your Sex Round, If The Lady Did Not Come'- Lady Says by pyyxxaro: 10:23am On May 22, 2018
LifeofAirforce:

Tell them oh

IF you like you come oh

If you like don't come

So far I enjoy myself , am ok

4 Likes

Re: 'You've Not Finished Your Sex Round, If The Lady Did Not Come'- Lady Says by austyn0(m): 10:37am On May 22, 2018
Coming not on mutual come...gringrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'You've Not Finished Your Sex Round, If The Lady Did Not Come'- Lady Says by donstan18: 10:38am On May 22, 2018
Women want mutual orgasm but don't want equal and mutual financial spendings for the sex.

If it's our responsibility to take care of the pussay by spending, it's should also be our rights and benefits to reach orgasm alone cheesy

Tell them to jog for 2mins, they won't, but will want their father's age mate to be sweating on top of them while they lie like a corpse.

Orgasm kill una dia....Una dey find person wey una go dey pour urine on top em preeq in the name of orgasm.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'You've Not Finished Your Sex Round, If The Lady Did Not Come'- Lady Says by stubbornman(m): 10:43am On May 22, 2018
Thunder fire you..So I go die there
If I no CUM you sef GO!!! angry

7 Likes

Re: 'You've Not Finished Your Sex Round, If The Lady Did Not Come'- Lady Says by Nobody: 10:49am On May 22, 2018
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

I came I saw I conquered.

☣ ☠

1 Like

Re: 'You've Not Finished Your Sex Round, If The Lady Did Not Come'- Lady Says by chigoizie7(m): 10:53am On May 22, 2018
Are u serious?
Oya continu

Just lay there like a log of wood and expect me to kill myself for u, don't go and work for ur own enjoyment, be waiting for me to do it all , inugo?

2 Likes

Re: 'You've Not Finished Your Sex Round, If The Lady Did Not Come'- Lady Says by Rosay15(f): 11:00am On May 22, 2018
LifeofAirforce:
u are selfish

4 Likes

Re: 'You've Not Finished Your Sex Round, If The Lady Did Not Come'- Lady Says by Maximinenabila: 11:01am On May 22, 2018
pyyxxaro:

Tell them oh

IF you like you come oh

If you like don't come

So far I enjoy myself , am ok

You re very selfish.

2 Likes

Re: 'You've Not Finished Your Sex Round, If The Lady Did Not Come'- Lady Says by LifeofAirforce(m): 11:02am On May 22, 2018
Rosay15:
u are selfish
Well I'm sorry

1 Like

Re: 'You've Not Finished Your Sex Round, If The Lady Did Not Come'- Lady Says by makydebbie(f): 11:03am On May 22, 2018
I approve and endorse this.

1 Like

Re: 'You've Not Finished Your Sex Round, If The Lady Did Not Come'- Lady Says by pyyxxaro: 11:08am On May 22, 2018
Maximinenabila:

You re very selfish.

Naa b4 I de struggle to make babe come oh

Now I don't de old oh

Make person nor go get cardiac arrest because of woman oh

Just do your best and leave the rest for your Ancestors sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'You've Not Finished Your Sex Round, If The Lady Did Not Come'- Lady Says by Nobody: 11:16am On May 22, 2018
Straffing is for my enjoyment, not for the both of us. It's my job to do what I have to do and bounce. Your cumming is your business, you can buy intimacy gadgets for your pleasure.

5 Likes

Re: 'You've Not Finished Your Sex Round, If The Lady Did Not Come'- Lady Says by Nobody: 11:16am On May 22, 2018
makydebbie:
I approve and endorse this.

gringrin
Re: 'You've Not Finished Your Sex Round, If The Lady Did Not Come'- Lady Says by Maximinenabila: 11:21am On May 22, 2018
pyyxxaro:

Naa b4 I de struggle to make babe come oh

Now I don't de old oh

Make person nor go get cardiac arrest because of woman oh

Just do your best and leave the rest for your Ancestors sad

Lol

But you equally have to satisfy her. smiley
Re: 'You've Not Finished Your Sex Round, If The Lady Did Not Come'- Lady Says by Twoclans(f): 11:22am On May 22, 2018
Expecting a man to help you achieve orgasm is like expecting that one day Nigeria will be greater than the united states.

As a woman you should learn the act of achieving orgasm,once the dick is erect take sex positions you enjoy and grind your waist. When you perfect this act honestly you will always orgasm before him.

If as a lady you still expect a man to stress himself because he wants to give you orgasm ,you are a learner.

21 Likes

Re: 'You've Not Finished Your Sex Round, If The Lady Did Not Come'- Lady Says by Maximinenabila: 11:23am On May 22, 2018
DonPiiko:
Straffing is for my enjoyment, not for the both of us. It's my job to do what I have to do and bounce. Your cumming is your business, you can buy intimacy gadgets for your pleasure.

Jeez.... Why are guys here so selfish na embarassed

1 Like

Re: 'You've Not Finished Your Sex Round, If The Lady Did Not Come'- Lady Says by Sheuns(m): 11:25am On May 22, 2018
donstan18:
Women want mutual orgasm but don't want equal and mutual financial spendings for the sex.

If it's our responsibility to take care of the pussay by spending, it's should also be our rights and benefits to reach orgasm alone cheesy

Tell them to jog for 2mins, they won't, but will want their fathers age mate to be sweating on top of them while they lie like a corpse.

Orgasm kill una dia....Una dey find person wey una go dey pour urine on top em preeq in the name of orgasm.

grin grin. Na who dem go kill dem dey find

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'You've Not Finished Your Sex Round, If The Lady Did Not Come'- Lady Says by donstan18: 11:27am On May 22, 2018
Maximinenabila:

You seems to be a guy with two big balls and tiny diick hiding behind a female moniker embarassed

4 Likes

Re: 'You've Not Finished Your Sex Round, If The Lady Did Not Come'- Lady Says by Kimcutie: 11:32am On May 22, 2018
Yeye
Re: 'You've Not Finished Your Sex Round, If The Lady Did Not Come'- Lady Says by pyyxxaro: 11:37am On May 22, 2018
Maximinenabila:

Lol

But you equally have to satisfy her. smiley

If she's willing and obedient she would be satisfied

But if she's not , I won't waste my time doing acrobatic moves to make her scream n pinch all my body shocked

3 Likes

Re: 'You've Not Finished Your Sex Round, If The Lady Did Not Come'- Lady Says by hakimi1974(m): 11:38am On May 22, 2018
LifeofAirforce:
and you think say you get sense. another brother will be doing the quenching on your behalf.

1 Like

Re: 'You've Not Finished Your Sex Round, If The Lady Did Not Come'- Lady Says by Nobody: 11:40am On May 22, 2018
Sex is not a profitable venture, unless the woman is paying for the service before she can have a say
Maximinenabila:

Re: 'You've Not Finished Your Sex Round, If The Lady Did Not Come'- Lady Says by Maximinenabila: 11:45am On May 22, 2018
donstan18:

You seems to be a guy with two big balls and tiny diick hiding behind a female moniker embarassed

Lol.....sorry dear. No need for that.
Re: 'You've Not Finished Your Sex Round, If The Lady Did Not Come'- Lady Says by hakimi1974(m): 11:46am On May 22, 2018
DonPiiko:
nothing beats the feeling of a contracting pussaay wall on a cassaver, or the sight of a squirting pussaay.

4 Likes

Re: 'You've Not Finished Your Sex Round, If The Lady Did Not Come'- Lady Says by LifeofAirforce(m): 11:47am On May 22, 2018
hakimi1974:
and you think say you get sense. another brother will be doing the quenching on your behalf.

She cant be lying down like a log of wood and expect me to make her cum ..

My interest comes first before hers and if she can't work to achieve orgasm, then she's on a long thing .

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I'm Only Attracted To Ladies In Their Late 30s And Early 40s / Any Ashawo Brothel In Enugu? / Dr. Dre The Chronic Album Zip. Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.