Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,405 members, 7,781,178 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:16 AM

I Want A Pet Cat! - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / I Want A Pet Cat! (2293 Views)

We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet / Pet Cat Whatsapp Group / Jungle Justice On A Pet Python: Man Inspired By Pretty Mike Acquires N23k Python (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want A Pet Cat! by Nobody: 10:21am On May 22, 2018
So i recently took care of a cat, the normal local ones and i love that they are easy to care for, cuddly, beautiful, hygenic and generally cheap to feed so i decided to get one.

BUT, is there anyway i can get a foreign breed? So one fire fire neigbour wont kill my cat in the night during mid night prayers?

Please dm me i you have any idea on getting cute breeda of cat. I would really appreciate it.
Re: I Want A Pet Cat! by Nobody: 1:57am On May 23, 2018
HannahHitler:
So i recently took care of a cat, the normal local ones and i love that they are easy to care for, cuddly, beautiful, hygenic and generally cheap to feed so i decided to get one.

BUT, is there anyway i can get a foreign breed? So one fire fire neigbour wont kill my cat in the night during mid night prayers?

Please dm me i you have any idea on getting cute breeda of cat. I would really appreciate it.

Hi Hannah,
So you fell in love with cats.....
Well they say that those that are cat lovers are as equally passionate as dog lovers....
My sister had 4 once upon a time and was obsessed with them!
She was allergic to the hair and had to give all of them away...plus when she was pregnant she felt it wasn't a good idea to have cats around once the baby was born.
I don't quite get the difference between a "foreign" breed cat and a Nigerian one if they are still both cats and the people will try to kill them?
Also I know your mind may be made up already, but I have to advocate for my favorite animals: dogs!
Have you tried taking care of a small dog....they do require more care than cats....but I tell you this: there's nothing more loyal than a dog.....feed it and show it love and I tell you, it will be forever faithful.
Re: I Want A Pet Cat! by Nobody: 7:36am On May 23, 2018
Mobilia:

Hi Hannah,
So you fell in love with cats.....
Well they say that those that are cat lovers are as equally passionate as dog lovers....
My sister had 4 once upon a time and was obsessed with them!
She was allergic to the hair and had to give all of them away...plus when she was pregnant she felt it wasn't a good idea to have cats around once the baby was born.
I don't quite get the difference between a "foreign" breed cat and a Nigerian one if they are still both cats and the people will try to kill them?
Also I know your mind may be made up already, but I have to advocate for my favorite animals: dogs!
Have you tried taking care of a small dog....they do require more care than cats....but I tell you this: there's nothing more loyal than a dog.....feed it and show it love and I tell you, it will be forever faithful.
Thank You for your response but a dog? That is so much bigger than me right now.

They are so expensive to care for and i travel a lot, i definitely cant leave a dog alone or with a neighbour. I would let you know once i feel ready for a dog.

1 Like

Re: I Want A Pet Cat! by mykeljosef: 3:15am On May 24, 2018
please if you find a seller mention me ..im also interested in getting one but nairaland is filled with dogs and puppies
Re: I Want A Pet Cat! by wongpre(m): 6:14am On May 24, 2018
mykeljosef:
please if you find a seller mention me ..im also interested in getting one but nairaland is filled with dogs and puppies
https://www.nairaland.com/4430797/kittens-available-2k
Re: I Want A Pet Cat! by mykeljosef: 12:10pm On May 24, 2018
wongpre:
https://www.nairaland.com/4430797/kittens-available-2k
already found that thread but the seller hasnt responded
Re: I Want A Pet Cat! by bassdow: 9:43am On May 28, 2018
mykeljosef:

Hello

Kindly get in touch. But they are local breeds Ooooo

09020325050 (Calls & WhatsApp)
Re: I Want A Pet Cat! by Sarang(f): 7:09am On Jun 20, 2018
Tbh for the first time in my life I actually thought of owning a pet today and a cat.. wink

1 Like

Re: I Want A Pet Cat! by obaogo: 11:59am On Jun 21, 2018
Siamese Oriental kitten for sale
Re: I Want A Pet Cat! by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 21, 2018
Sarang:
Tbh for the first time in my life I actually thought of owning a pet today and a cat.. wink
what is stopping you? Adopt away!!
Re: I Want A Pet Cat! by Sarang(f): 8:35pm On Jun 21, 2018
HannahHitler:
what is stopping you? Adopt away!!

Lol pretty expensive to keep
Re: I Want A Pet Cat! by Nobody: 12:23am On Jul 07, 2018
Me i don't want cat that will suddenly be laughing while i'm sleeping in the night biko. Lol.. It's bn a while Hannah
Re: I Want A Pet Cat! by patjane(f): 2:56pm On Dec 10, 2018
Will ask a friend about it(local breed Cat).If is still available I'll buy it for you.all you need to do is pay for delivery once you get it(Your xmas gift)..
Re: I Want A Pet Cat! by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 10, 2018
patjane:
Will ask a friend about it(local breed Cat).If is still available I'll buy it for you.all you need to do is pay for delivery once you get it(Your xmas gift)..
wow! Thanks. I would appreciate this!!.
Re: I Want A Pet Cat! by patjane(f): 7:48am On Dec 11, 2018
How can i contact you?
HannahHitler:
wow! Thanks. I would appreciate this!!.
Re: I Want A Pet Cat! by dabtee: 9:50am On Dec 11, 2018
Lhasa apso pharoah cat look alike available whtsap 09056188427
Re: I Want A Pet Cat! by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 13, 2018
patjane:
How can i contact you?
sent you an email. You didn't respond.
Re: I Want A Pet Cat! by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 13, 2018
dabtee:
Lhasa apso pharoah cat look alike available whtsap 09056188427
pictures!!
Re: I Want A Pet Cat! by patjane(f): 11:13pm On Dec 15, 2018
Check your inbox
HannahHitler:
sent you an email. You didn't respond.
Re: I Want A Pet Cat! by dabtee: 8:34am On Dec 16, 2018
Lhasa apso avaialble in lagos whtsap 09056188427
Re: I Want A Pet Cat! by sincerlyyo(m): 4:34am On Dec 17, 2018
https:///6Lt49aziGt423PzYCN1qS4

Join the biggest cats group
Re: I Want A Pet Cat! by Wittylander(m): 9:02pm On Dec 23, 2018
Hannah you have a mail. smiley
Re: I Want A Pet Cat! by ctleurocollege: 8:38pm On Nov 01, 2019
Do you still need one?
Re: I Want A Pet Cat! by chukskafor(m): 11:15pm On Nov 01, 2019
ctleurocollege:
Do you still need one?
please I need one if got any... I'm based at edo

(1) (Reply)

Adult Female Rottweiler For Sale / Dear Nairalanders, Kindly Help Identify This Dog For A New Dog Owner / The Dobberman Familia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.