Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,864 members, 7,798,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

My Butt Is Getting Bigger – Daniella Okeke Shares Photos Of Her Backside - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Butt Is Getting Bigger – Daniella Okeke Shares Photos Of Her Backside (63607 Views)

Daniella Okeke Shares Hot Photo To Wish Her Fans A Happy New Year / "My Bae Owns A Private Jet" Daniella Okeke Shares Adorable Photos Beside A Jet / Daniella Okeke Shares Sexy 31st Birthday Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Butt Is Getting Bigger – Daniella Okeke Shares Photos Of Her Backside by pemiakd: 4:59pm On May 22, 2018
Dafreeguy:
Ur role model don fall ur hand

She no be my role model oo. I just dey pity dose who see her as role model
Re: My Butt Is Getting Bigger – Daniella Okeke Shares Photos Of Her Backside by Dafreeguy(m): 5:01pm On May 22, 2018
pemiakd:

She no be my role model oo. I just dey pity dose who see her as role model
Oh! ok..i thought otherwise
Re: My Butt Is Getting Bigger – Daniella Okeke Shares Photos Of Her Backside by thunderbabs: 5:03pm On May 22, 2018
As long as she farts, I'm not impressed by that butt undecided
Re: My Butt Is Getting Bigger – Daniella Okeke Shares Photos Of Her Backside by kinggSamuel(m): 5:26pm On May 22, 2018
If she opens it now u will see stretch marks upandan. She is doing her ashawo work. P.s. See n.yash like no other. wow!!!
Re: My Butt Is Getting Bigger – Daniella Okeke Shares Photos Of Her Backside by daveP(m): 5:37pm On May 22, 2018
Hope they never wipe you handkerchief sha?
Re: My Butt Is Getting Bigger – Daniella Okeke Shares Photos Of Her Backside by no1madman(m): 5:49pm On May 22, 2018
[img][/img]Hmmm

1 Like

Re: My Butt Is Getting Bigger – Daniella Okeke Shares Photos Of Her Backside by kolawoleibukun: 6:59pm On May 22, 2018
hahaha apostle Suleiman mistress. you no day show your cars again?
Re: My Butt Is Getting Bigger – Daniella Okeke Shares Photos Of Her Backside by kolawoleibukun: 7:02pm On May 22, 2018
niggi4life:
Ode, All dis Yahoo Boys fit don do am for rituals
haha this one no go make money oh. na acid go come out.
Re: My Butt Is Getting Bigger – Daniella Okeke Shares Photos Of Her Backside by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 7:47pm On May 22, 2018
Tamarapetty:
I am here to chech spelling mistakes, please be carefil.
GrammaNazi1, come and see this
Re: My Butt Is Getting Bigger – Daniella Okeke Shares Photos Of Her Backside by Ismaxtr3(m): 9:35pm On May 22, 2018
Mrop:
Controversial actress Daniella Okeke show off her bum in new adorable photo.

She even said her butt is getting bigger.

See more photos below

Gist from praize news

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/my-butt-is-getting-bigger-daniella-okeke-show-off-her-backside-in-new-photo/
Igba na nko, Daniella Okeke na Mumu.. butt wey go black and rough if person open am.. Girls no go stop to dey hype theirself..
Re: My Butt Is Getting Bigger – Daniella Okeke Shares Photos Of Her Backside by Nobody: 12:11am On May 23, 2018
Assylicious what else can you offer a man ?
Re: My Butt Is Getting Bigger – Daniella Okeke Shares Photos Of Her Backside by Nobody: 5:16am On May 23, 2018
your hair is growing but na wig we dey see up and down.. these yeye women lying to themselves
Re: My Butt Is Getting Bigger – Daniella Okeke Shares Photos Of Her Backside by TheLoneCitizen(m): 4:17pm On May 23, 2018
Jer6s:
Great life accomplishments you have got. grin
I guess you started from the BOTTOM (Butt) now you are "HAIR". (here) grin
#PUN INTENDED grin grin grin

Brilliant. I've not seen anything this brilliant from this forum.
Re: My Butt Is Getting Bigger – Daniella Okeke Shares Photos Of Her Backside by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 23, 2018
TheLoneCitizen:

Brilliant. I've not seen anything this brilliant from this forum.
Thanks boss! cool
I am just following your footsteps grin wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Exposes Her Sexcapades With 3 Men, Calls Them Out / Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" / Actress Anita Joseph Puts Her Bikini Body On Display (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.