Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,823 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

Who Do I Report Snake Invasion Of My House To.. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Who Do I Report Snake Invasion Of My House To.. (519 Views)

Black Soot: The water I Used In Cleaning My House This Morning In Port Harcourt / Snake Invasion / Convid-19 Suspected Case, Should I Report it? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do I Report Snake Invasion Of My House To.. by omonla10(m): 10:31am On May 22, 2018
Hello guys, I stay around ahmadiya close to abulegba.. My house have been invaded by snakes of different kinds for the past few weeks..there is this plot of land next to our house that has been left for over 20 years.. No one has come to claim or clear the bush in years.. We even put 'for sale' sign maybe the owner would surface.. Still no luck.. My neighbors living upstairs see like 3 different pythons regularly.. This is the one we killed yesternight.

Nb.this is a fully developed area with no Bush.. Just this compound alone

Pls where can I report to.. Cos I have little kids..

MODS pls help reroute to the appropriate section.

Re: Who Do I Report Snake Invasion Of My House To.. by adontcare(f): 10:33am On May 22, 2018
Snakes give me the creep of a lifetime
Re: Who Do I Report Snake Invasion Of My House To.. by omonla10(m): 10:39am On May 22, 2018
adontcare:
Snakes give me the creep of a lifetime
same here.. Especially when you have kids that play around the compound
Re: Who Do I Report Snake Invasion Of My House To.. by ITbomb(m): 10:59am On May 22, 2018
Fumigate or

Evacuate your family,
Lock your doors, seal all openings
Set fire to the bush

Or

Do as if you have lease the land, tell the "new owner" to pay people to clear it and start planting
If the owner no still show up, I wish you a bumper harvest
Re: Who Do I Report Snake Invasion Of My House To.. by omonla10(m): 11:24am On May 22, 2018
ITbomb:
Fumigate or

Evacuate your family,
Lock your doors, seal all openings
Set fire to the bush

Or

Do as if you have lease the land, tell the "new owner" to pay people to clear it and start planting
If the owner no still show up, I wish you a bumper harvest
thanks.. But the land has an uncompleted building inside.. No where to farm.. I just wish govt can take over the land and build something tangible like hospitals or recreational places.. Rumour has it that it's a cursed land.. So no one can actually buy it
Re: Who Do I Report Snake Invasion Of My House To.. by ITbomb(m): 12:41pm On May 22, 2018
omonla10:
thanks.. But the land has an uncompleted building inside.. No where to farm.. I just wish govt can take over the land and build something tangible like hospitals or recreational places.. Rumour has it that it's a cursed land.. So no one can actually buy it
Wow, That's good news

Give me the location, I will come with the owner of the land to cleanse and take possession and develop it

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Get Rid Of Venereal Diseases / 15 Simple Homemade Weight Loss Shakes / Four Drinks That Can Help You Fight Off Cold And Catarrh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.