Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic (129862 Views)

Commotion In RCCG Single Dating Group (Read Chat) / See The Church Where A Reverend Father Was Spotted Preaching That Has Gone Viral / Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by zoba88: 10:49am On May 22, 2018
I don't how true is this.Please any RCCG member should clarify us

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/05/see-latest-requirement-for-marriage-in.html?m=1

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by Okoroawusa: 10:55am On May 22, 2018
No be when you carry your leg go the church na im this one go consign u?

134 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by hardywaltz(m): 10:56am On May 22, 2018
Smh
Nothing when we no go see
These penterascal churches don't know when to stop

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by chiommy123(f): 11:06am On May 22, 2018
there is nothing wrong with it so far its done or checked in the hospital.

134 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by madridguy(m): 11:07am On May 22, 2018
Only certified dundee will buy market without checking the content.

How would someone marry a wife/husband without seeing he/her complete unclad.

I'm not in support of sex before marriage but atleast I support showing each other your private part. How will a man marry a woman without no seeing the type of her milk factory, if na Orange type or mango, what if she get craw craw for all her body tongue
Shine your face to avoid story that touches.

154 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by SirToothBrush: 11:27am On May 22, 2018
I thought we can pray and fast about every problem now.
There are numerous miracles pastors perform and the manhood will stand and infact healing of fishy punnany angry
Religion is going towards a new twist grin
Don't get me wrong its a welcome development since science is being acknowledged over fasting and prayer or religion as you might call it. Hope you catch the drift

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by Nbote(m): 12:19pm On May 22, 2018
Dis is arrant nonsense... So where's d faith dey preach about in their churches or dey no longer believe in d miracles dey preach about? Dis is becoming really embarrassing.. I think these churches shld jus stick to d bible and it's teachings and leave other issues for trained professionals. Rubbish. How many of d churches comes to d financial aids of their members despite d stupid members abiding by all their useless rules jus to please dem.

Johnson5258:
Excuse me, i dis agree with you ma/sir, so many do things intentionally because they just want to have it at all cost. imagine a guy messing around during his youthful age and an innocent lady waiting on God. is that fair? talk to all your young ones and even yourself to always do the right thing. An impotent man or other wise woman caused it themselves or only if it is from birth which is in slim chances. Ecclesiastes 7:29: Lo, this only have I found, that God hath made man upright; but they have sought out many inventions. so please do the needful stop punishing innocent ladies under the guise of religion. Most will not even make mention of it till the wedding night, wickedness.

So those who have naturally occurring health conditions what happens to dem? D fibroid tests U carry out on members, what happens wen a member is actually diagnosed with it? Do U treat dem? I have a family friend is wedding next month and I have been pissed at some of d numerous hypocritical conditions U ppl attach for members intending on marrying in d church. Most of these these are absolutely irrelevant. Imagine lots of pastors coming jus to inspect a wedding dress?? Asking a couple to write attestation letter on how dey are sure dey want to marry? What happens to all d forgiveness, faith, and "new creature in Christ" teachings? Mary Magdalene was a slut and Jesus dared anyone to cast d first stone. Jus advice d couples to do d needful and dat will b u playing ur part, not imposing stuffs on dem.

17 Likes

Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by balaclava: 12:22pm On May 22, 2018
Don't they believe in miracles again?

Shebi in d last RCCG Holy Ghost service someone said a whole human being died for 12 days and was raised back to life.

Can't same God raise just a part of a whole human being again? Na dem go preach 'Have faith'.

It is even possible for impotency or infertility to set in after the test & wedding.

Did the apostles verified potency in the Bible? They knew children is the heritage of God and with God nothing is impossible. This is another doctrine of man.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by balaclava: 12:24pm On May 22, 2018
Nbote:
Dis is arrant nonsense... So Our God is no longer a God of miracles abi?? Dis is becoming really embarrassing.. I think these churches shld jus stick to d bible and it's teachings and leave other issues for trained professionals. Rubbish. How many of d churches comes to d financial aids of their members despite d stupid members abiding by all their useless rules jus to please dem

Very very very useless rules and they have a lot of them for that matter

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by balaclava: 12:29pm On May 22, 2018
When I wanted to get married, it wasn't my family, or my spouse's family or friends or money or materials or any other thing that gave me problem. It was this church that gave me the biggest problem, stress and headache of my wedding.

I quickly abandoned them and arranged for a court wedding.

No time Abeg.

No be by church wedding.

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by Nbote(m): 12:29pm On May 22, 2018
balaclava:

Very very very useless rules and they have a lot of them for that matter

Seriously d govt needs to start taxing dem since dey have decided to delve into issues dat doesn't concern dem. Anyone who is interested in marrying, go and do d traditional marriage rites and if ur church refuses Bleep dem and go to d courts and have a court wedding or simply invite a Pastor to ur wedding venue to perform d ceremony. A white wedding is simply a mere formality and there is nothing like a church/Christian wedding even in d bible

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by Authoreety: 2:17pm On May 22, 2018
Good move...

To avoid stories that touch after marriage!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 22, 2018
grin
Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by adorablepepple(f): 2:17pm On May 22, 2018
And so what? Is it not good to be sure about who you are getting married to Some of you get angry once you hear anything about the church.
I know how much pregnancy test has salvaged so many situations !!!!
If you don’t want church wedding go to court and God helps you , you get married to bobrisky grin. Na you cup of kunu

42 Likes

Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by BruncleZuma: 2:18pm On May 22, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by shamecurls(m): 2:18pm On May 22, 2018
Fela should just blow the trumpet and let the world come to an end

7 Likes

Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by oshe11: 2:18pm On May 22, 2018
But erm.....

This made FP yesterday na

Well......

If its what I'm thinking, it aint bad sha

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by chris4gold(m): 2:18pm On May 22, 2018
here to observe
Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by MemphisRaynes: 2:18pm On May 22, 2018
I aint a member of RCCG nor a fan of Adeboye, but I do admire this rule, its only a mere test to prevent deception that may end up breaking a marriage in the long run, if intending couples know their genital status and decide to go ahead to get married irrespective of a negative result, it will be an informed decision.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by MemphisRaynes: 2:19pm On May 22, 2018
Dude, be like say your genital status is questionable, if you wan marry this guy, abeg shine your eye well.

Nbote:
Dis is arrant nonsense... So where's d faith dey preach about in their churches or dey no longer believe in d miracles dey preach about? Dis is becoming really embarrassing.. I think these churches shld jus stick to d bible and it's teachings and leave other issues for trained professionals. Rubbish. How many of d churches comes to d financial aids of their members despite d stupid members abiding by all their useless rules jus to please dem

20 Likes

Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by aboki2000(m): 2:20pm On May 22, 2018
Authoreety:
Good move...

To avoid stories that touch after marriage!

Seen is believed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by Kobicove(m): 2:20pm On May 22, 2018
I think these rules violate the right to privacy of an individual undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by NairaMaster1(m): 2:22pm On May 22, 2018
chiommy123:
there is nothing wrong with it so far its done or checked in the hospital.

Don't mind them.

Clear conscience fears no accusations.

Are we suppose to be way wards as Christians?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by OvaSabi1(f): 2:23pm On May 22, 2018
I don't totally disagree with this. If you want people to remain celebate till marriage, it's only fair that you can grant assurance to the intending couples that everything is alright in za oza room. Some men know that they are impotent but will hide it. Some women have done risky things to jeopardise their fertility and they will hide it.
My reservations about this is if they use this as virginity checker of some sorts. They can only use this for women. How will you know for men? How about she goes for surgery to reconstruct "IT"? But I doubt that is the case here.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by majamajic(m): 2:23pm On May 22, 2018
wait ooo

they will wed only virgins ?

3 Likes

Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by TheEminentLaity: 2:24pm On May 22, 2018
For the slay bítches with thousands of abortions trying to do 'for better for worse' with an unsuspecting born again man

8 Likes

Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by Mikeross62: 2:24pm On May 22, 2018
Not fair at all
Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by BlackHatNaija: 2:24pm On May 22, 2018
Even the Church is getting wiser. Good one from RCCG!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by lankieman: 2:24pm On May 22, 2018
angry

1 Like

Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by Ijaya123: 2:25pm On May 22, 2018
The guilty are afraid -James Hadley Chase

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by Paperwhite(m): 2:26pm On May 22, 2018
Nice one.I know of a fella that naturally never have a physical testicles that wickedly married a virgin.Today the rest is histroy.

13 Likes

Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by Idoko619(m): 2:26pm On May 22, 2018
SirToothBrush:
I thought we can pray and fast about every problem now.
There are numerous miracles pastors perform and the manhood will stand and infact healing of fishy punnany angry
Religion is going towards a new twist grin
Don't get me wrong its a welcome development since science is being acknowledged over fasting and prayer or religion as you might call it. Hope you catch the drift

U v said it all, ds same ppl dat will tell u to pray over head ache...wen u can get pcm as low as 20box. Nice development atlist dey r telling us its smtin can be done wt common sense, instead of d previous bliv dat evrytin is by prayer.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death / Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Speaks On T.b Joshua / Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.