Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,579 members, 7,801,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic (129836 Views)

Commotion In RCCG Single Dating Group (Read Chat) / See The Church Where A Reverend Father Was Spotted Preaching That Has Gone Viral / Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by Benekruku(m): 2:26pm On May 22, 2018
Business centers,

Am sure there is a recommended hospital inside that camp that they will divert sheeples to.

It's all for profit.

3 Likes

Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by Idoko619(m): 2:29pm On May 22, 2018
adorablepepple:
And so what? Is it not good to be sure about who you are getting married to Some of you get angry once you hear anything about the church.
I know how much pregnancy test has salvaged so many situations !!!!
If you don’t want church wedding go to court and God helps you , you get married to bobrisky grin. Na you cup of kunu

Bliv u commenting on what u saw smwhr else
Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by Morayo1306: 2:30pm On May 22, 2018
Smh
Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by Idoko619(m): 2:30pm On May 22, 2018
adorablepepple:
And so what? Is it not good to be sure about who you are getting married to Some of you get angry once you hear anything about the church.
If you don’t want church wedding go to court and God helps you , you get married to bobrisky grin. Na you cup of kunu

Bliv u commenting on what u saw smwhr else
Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by JustLaffs(m): 2:32pm On May 22, 2018
The fact that people still patronize these organizations, is beyond shocking. They need to publish guidelines on cleaning regiment and frequency of use.

Kids, Don't Buy-Bull.

zoba88:
I don't how true is this.Please any RCCG member should clarify us

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/05/see-latest-requirement-for-marriage-in.html?m=1
Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by Mutemenot(m): 2:33pm On May 22, 2018
are certain thing beyond God now ? thought there is nothing impossible including genital failures
Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by tonexyx(m): 2:33pm On May 22, 2018
nice
Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 22, 2018
Wetin we no go see for this life, this is totally uncalled for
Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by fluffylarose: 2:35pm On May 22, 2018
it is well ohh.
Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 22, 2018
OvaSabi1:
I don't totally disagree with this. If you want people to remain celebate till marriage, it's only fair that you can grant assurance to the intending couples that everything is alright in za oza room. Some men know that they are impotent but will hide it. Some women have done risky things to jeopardise their fertility and they will hide it.
My reservations about this is if they use this as virginity checker of some sorts. They can only use this for women. How will you know for men? How about she goes for surgery to reconstruct "IT"? But I doubt that is the case here.

You're really answering your moniker, over sabi undecided
Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by Xisnin(m): 2:36pm On May 22, 2018
Nbote:

Seriously d govt needs to start taxing dem since dey have decided to delve into issues dat doesn't concern dem. Anyone who is interested in marrying, go and do d traditional marriage rites and if ur church refuses Bleep dem and go to d courts and have a court wedding or simply invite a Pastor to ur wedding venue to perform d ceremony. A white wedding is simply a mere formality and there is nothing like a church/Christian wedding even in d bible

Government should tax them not because they make rules.
They are a voluntary organization and can make any rules they like.
Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by Xisnin(m): 2:37pm On May 22, 2018
Kobicove:
I think this rules violates the right to privacy of an individual undecided
That is why the individual is free to leave.

4 Likes

Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by marvewhale(m): 2:39pm On May 22, 2018
This remains a rumour unless the memo is announced officially the general overseer, beware of what u say, look b4 u leap
Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by johnmba: 2:39pm On May 22, 2018
Will the test involve

1. Virginity test
2. Size of the man/woman thing.

My question is

1. what will happen if i dont like the size of the man/woman thing.

2. Who pays for the medical test.

1 Like

Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by UcheIgboanugo: 2:40pm On May 22, 2018
Okoroawusa:
No be when you carry your leg go the church na im this one go consign u?
Abi, thanks jare
Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by Makoq(m): 2:43pm On May 22, 2018
Not until these indolent ones wake up from their deep slumber they will continue to remain victims to these religious clerics.

2 Likes

Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by sirusX(m): 2:45pm On May 22, 2018
They need to check how many inches for the guys and how big the diameter is for the ladies

We cannot afford to enter blindly untop no touching body till marriage cheesy grin

After one sister has been eyeing another man's condo just to see say na packaging when it's time to unwrap...even for those sisters who pad all paddables only for the extra portion to go missing on judgement night shocked

1 Like

Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by Kingstanding: 2:45pm On May 22, 2018
In the Bible did Apostles or original men of God take people to hospital to test there genital status? The answer is capital NO because those Apostles and men of God in the bible they are the real Christ like. They know your mind, they know your next move,they know what you don't know about yourself because the spirit of God live in them. Nowadays pastors and men God or God of men they are not called by God they call themselves. I think pastors or men of God suppose to know if someone is telling lie about genital status,that is the work of Holy spirit, Holy spirit reveal the hidden things. Why telling members to go to hospital? The God they are serving can't tell them the genital status of the person? The judgement will start from house of God. I am sure they can't tell there member in abroad to do this shit.

1 Like

Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by Nbote(m): 2:47pm On May 22, 2018
MemphisRaynes:
Dude, be like say your genital status is questionable, if you wan marry this guy, abeg shine your eye well.

I dey overperform if na for dat one.. My system is fully functional and na tested and trusted. U need to see their full marriage requirements even before dis one came. Fibroid test was d last dey added
Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by rita25(f): 2:48pm On May 22, 2018
just a smart way of reducing marital crisis in the church......afterall my pple perish for lack of knowledge...some impotent men will use no sex bfore marriage nd deceive innocent sisters while some sisters who hv finished their wombs with abortion will use same excuse and deceive men.....since the church is against pre marital sex medical checks is a better option

4 Likes

Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 22, 2018
Nice move, but most people will not like it.
Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by DJInfluence: 2:48pm On May 22, 2018
chiommy123:
there is nothing wrong with it so far its done or checked in the hospital.
Everything is wrong with this. There is a reason it is called patient-doctor confidentiality. It doesn´t concern any church or anyone what conditions someone is health wise. What will they ask for next?. We should stop accepting abnormal things as the new norms.

2 Likes

Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by Odimson69: 2:48pm On May 22, 2018
So virginity test is included?nice one
Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by hillsiderfak(m): 2:49pm On May 22, 2018
The reason is obvious, many men marry ladies in church only for the man to tell them his man hood is not working, don't blame them. The main issue is that many Christians and churches are hypocrites, this is a big issue , do you know some Christian youth are exploring the idea of pre-marital sex becos of this issue. If you are born again , then you will understand . My female friend was at youth gathering and they discuss this issue, some ladies told stories of men having pennis of the seize of a little boy and yet got married, now the lady is angry and feels cheated, some sisters have decided to ask brothers they want to marry if the Penis is working b4 marriage, many churches won't tell you they have this issue, this better than pre-marital sex.

5 Likes

Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by bettercreature(m): 2:51pm On May 22, 2018
chiommy123:
there is nothing wrong with it so far its done or checked in the hospital.
Its very wrong if you know your right.
Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by ashjay001(m): 2:53pm On May 22, 2018
skarlett:

You're really answering your moniker, over sabi undecided

I been send u, pm o.
Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 22, 2018
ashjay001:

I been send u, pm o.

I replied hours ago, lemme check if it delivered
Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by Obajuxxl(m): 2:56pm On May 22, 2018
We are getting this information wrong, Bible says watch and pray, it is not pray and watch. Many have been deceived into getting married to impotent men. After wedding they become stuck with the impotent man for life, and in true Christianity you can't divorce and marry another person. The test in question is to know if the joystick is standing or not,

1 Like

Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by linearity: 2:58pm On May 22, 2018
adorablepepple:

The point here is, it’s hypocritical and contrary to the core and foundational message of the Church, which is anchored on faith (belief without evidence) and trust.

The other question is what exactly is ‘reproductive/genital status’? I understand the ‘reproductive’ part, most likely test to see if the woman's womb are in tact and that, she can bear children and that, the guy can impregnate a lady....what happens to faith?

Also, who will bear these cost? I guess it is the intending couples? But why saddle born again Christians with these extras responsibilities? We gave our lives to Christ in order to make heaven and desire to get married within the Church in order to have a unified home and not be unequally yoked, the additional financial burden is not needed and Christians should not be forced to leave the Church or marry outside because they can’t meet certain financial requirements put in place by Church administration that have zero relationships with the gospel of Christ or the winning of souls.
Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by Johnson5258: 3:00pm On May 22, 2018
Excuse me, i dis agree with you ma/sir, so many do things intentionally because they just want to have it at all cost. imagine a guy messing around during his youthful age and an innocent lady waiting on God. is that fair? talk to all your young ones and even yourself to always do the right thing. An impotent man or other wise woman caused it themselves or only if it is from birth which is in slim chances. Ecclesiastes 7:29: Lo, this only have I found, that God hath made man upright; but they have sought out many inventions. so please do the needful stop punishing innocent ladies under the guise of religion. Most will not even make mention of it till the wedding night, wickedness.
Nbote:
Dis is arrant nonsense... So where's d faith dey preach about in their churches or dey no longer believe in d miracles dey preach about? Dis is becoming really embarrassing.. I think these churches shld jus stick to d bible and it's teachings and leave other issues for trained professionals. Rubbish. How many of d churches comes to d financial aids of their members despite d stupid members abiding by all their useless rules jus to please dem
Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by Guk: 3:00pm On May 22, 2018
This is no big deal, it is a requirement for today's generation where you cant tell if you are dating a boy or a girl unless you see original birth certificate.

So do you not know that some people don't know that Bobrisky is not girl?

Apart from Bobrisky, we have boy who went abroad to school but returned to Nigeria as girls?

Even if you do not believe in RCCG, pls apply this letter to your decision making. Enough said

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death / Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Speaks On T.b Joshua / Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.