Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,278 members, 7,780,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:10 PM

HELP!!! I Need Advice About My Friend's Smoking Habit - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HELP!!! I Need Advice About My Friend's Smoking Habit (690 Views)

Please Is My Friend Pregnant??! / One Common Habit You Have To Learn Before Or After NYSC / Yes It Is Possible( Quit Smoking Habit In A Week!!! ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!!! I Need Advice About My Friend's Smoking Habit by viktohmarkz(m): 12:01pm On May 22, 2018
Good day everyone, i've got a big issue really pressing me and i need advice. i've got this friend of mine (Male). at a point i got to call him my brother because we stay together but he developed this new habit of smoking and its gradually killing him,making people around him see the bad person in him and its making him really lazy to the point were he cant clean the house.
On my point i got a job in a nice firm and i leave the house every morning, buh surprisingly when i get back from work the plates from the previous day would still be dirty and the house would be like a dump, i usually take my time to arrange the house without complain.
He is still a student but rearly goes to school, i have talked to him about getting a job but he waves it out everytime saying he has tried buh its not forth coming.
He relays on peanuts from friends and family around him, i dont think he has ever worked to be paid in his life hence thats why he spends without thinking.
Immidiately i get back he would search my wallet and take cash from it to buy weed. it still doesnt end there once he starts smoking he starts begging little cash from folks just to buy more weed and smoke. honestly am disapointed i have tried talking to him about it and what he says is "SEE VICTOR IF I START SMOKING I DONT WANT TO STOP I JUST WANT TO KEEP SMOKING BECAUSE ITS THE ONLY THING I DO WITHOUT STRESS" yesterday he went to donate blood which happens to be his monthly thing his blood level was damn low but immdiately he got home he started smoking i came back talked my energy out but he still went ahead to smoke i'm only worried if something happens to him cause i'll be held responsible.
just over the weekend he spent over 1.5k buying and smoking weed. he didnt touch nothing like cleaning the house or anything he just sat from 7am to about 11pm just smoking. i did all the laundry and cleaning.
i think why he smokes is because he doesnt have a girlfriend and anytime i try hooking him up with a girl he chickens out.
please anybody who got a remedy to quiting totally i'll appreciate. help a brother out please.
Re: HELP!!! I Need Advice About My Friend's Smoking Habit by kingreign(m): 12:09pm On May 22, 2018
We know it's you but we're also gonna pretend it's your friend who's the smoker cool
Re: HELP!!! I Need Advice About My Friend's Smoking Habit by viktohmarkz(m): 12:16pm On May 22, 2018
kingreign:
We know it's you but we're also gonna pretend it's your friend who's the smoker cool

i like folks like you. you just like showing stupidity on everything you do

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! I Need Advice About My Friend's Smoking Habit by weyreypey: 12:22pm On May 22, 2018
viktohmarkz:

Why not just come clean so we can advise you on what you can do?
Re: HELP!!! I Need Advice About My Friend's Smoking Habit by kingreign(m): 12:31pm On May 22, 2018
viktohmarkz:

How's the lungs holding up? Getting charred eh, spitting blood and mucus eh?
You need to smoke some more packets. cheesy

Iranu. undecided
Re: HELP!!! I Need Advice About My Friend's Smoking Habit by viktohmarkz(m): 2:21pm On May 22, 2018
funny you guys think am the victim here honestly am not am just a concerned friend seeking for help for a fellow brother.
currently am in my work place i would have called out a few details but for security reasons am not, jobless fools be acting too know with there lazy stupid and senseless acts forming wanna be.

please if you've got no advice to give out save your data and read reasonable things other people got to say and who knows you also might learn a thing or two from the words of others

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! I Need Advice About My Friend's Smoking Habit by tuniboss: 7:48pm On May 22, 2018
viktohmarkz:
funny you guys think am the victim here honestly am not am just a concerned friend seeking for help for a fellow brother.
currently am in my work place i would have called out a few details but for security reasons am not, jobless fools be acting too know with there lazy stupid and senseless acts forming wanna be.

please if you've got no advice to give out save your data and read reasonable things other people got to say and who knows you also might learn a thing or two from the words of others
Today , knowledge of the serious health consequences of
smoking are widely known . Smoking is considered to be one
of the major risk factors for cardiovascular disease ( CVD ) ,
cancer, resporatory disease and osteoporosis . Smoking
depletes levels of Vitamin C , an important antioxidant nutrient
and may also affect skin health and the ageing process . We
recommend the following supplements for Smokers: Forever Pomesteen Power Forever
Absorbent - C Forever Lycium Plus .. connect me via 08131195769 let's talk better.
Re: HELP!!! I Need Advice About My Friend's Smoking Habit by viktohmarkz(m): 8:37am On May 24, 2018
tuniboss:
Today , knowledge of the serious health consequences of
smoking are widely known . Smoking is considered to be one
of the major risk factors for cardiovascular disease ( CVD ) ,
cancer, resporatory disease and osteoporosis . Smoking
depletes levels of Vitamin C , an important antioxidant nutrient
and may also affect skin health and the ageing process . We
recommend the following supplements for Smokers: Forever Pomesteen Power Forever
Absorbent - C Forever Lycium Plus .. connect me via 08131195769 let's talk better.

thank boss.
I'll get in touch with you soonest
Re: HELP!!! I Need Advice About My Friend's Smoking Habit by weyreypey: 9:07am On May 24, 2018
viktohmarkz:

thank boss.
I'll get in touch with you soonest
Kingreign you were right. He's the victim.
Re: HELP!!! I Need Advice About My Friend's Smoking Habit by viktohmarkz(m): 1:35pm On May 24, 2018
weyreypey:
Kingreign you were right. He's the victim.
another (lemme nur say) stupid person

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! I Need Advice About My Friend's Smoking Habit by shyanaa: 2:43pm On May 24, 2018
mhmmm
Re: HELP!!! I Need Advice About My Friend's Smoking Habit by weyreypey: 3:05pm On May 24, 2018
viktohmarkz:

another (lemme nur say) stupid person
Say what you will.... Guy you've been caught.
Re: HELP!!! I Need Advice About My Friend's Smoking Habit by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 24, 2018
Two things will stop your friend's smoking habit

1. HIS WILLPOWER:

He has to make up his mind to break free from the habit and be serious about it.

2. A LIFE-THREATENING HEALTH CONDITION

There's no body on earth that smokes long enough to not have cardiac and respiratory problems. If he is lucky to survive a severe bout of any of those conditions na body go tell am.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible That A Virgin Will Be Diagnosed With STD? / My Knees Hurts. What's The Cause? / Absolutely Keep Your Vagina Clean.. How To.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.