Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,983 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Urgent Help!!! Is There A Way To File A Law Suit Against Neteller For Fraudule - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Urgent Help!!! Is There A Way To File A Law Suit Against Neteller For Fraudule (650 Views)

Dangote Withdraws Suit Against Autumn Spikes, American Mistress / Naija Business Mogul Wins Law Suit Against Etihad Airways (#jideoforvsetihadair) / Why I Withdrew My Suit Against EFCC — Innoson CEO Innocent Chukwuma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Help!!! Is There A Way To File A Law Suit Against Neteller For Fraudule by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 22, 2018
Hi, I'm a Nigerian currently in Nigeria. I opened and funded my neteller account in Nigeria. In my little transactions, I discovered they're very fraudulent and only have one aim, which is to close customers account and frustrate you when you want to verify it, thereby abandoning your virtual funds for them.

I've archived all my communications with them and informed them I'm going to seek legal help to to put a stop to their fraud. But I don't know how they operate and how they can be sued. I posted some complaints online and lots of victims of neteller fraudulent activities have indicated interest in exposing and having them pay for their crimes. But they've given me the duty to make consultations and find out about the next action.

Please guys, I need assistance on how to go about this. Too many corporate scams going on and we need to teach this one people a lesson.
I appreciate any little Information or help I can get concerning this campaign against a fraudulent company.
Re: Urgent Help!!! Is There A Way To File A Law Suit Against Neteller For Fraudule by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 22, 2018
Mods please move to the most appropriate section. I'll appreciate if moved to frontage so it can get to more victims and save a life. Most of the victims i talked with have their life savings fraudulently seized by neteller
Re: Urgent Help!!! Is There A Way To File A Law Suit Against Neteller For Fraudule by macphilip: 12:20pm On May 22, 2018
have you submitted the documents they asked for?

if you submit them original documents that matches the name and address
on your Neteller account, they have no choice but to remove the limit on
your account.
They accept ONLY original National ID card, driver's license, Nigerian passport, bank statement
Re: Urgent Help!!! Is There A Way To File A Law Suit Against Neteller For Fraudule by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 22, 2018
macphilip:
have you submitted the documents they asked for?

if you submit them original documents that matches the name and address
on your Neteller account, they have no choice but to remove the limit on
your account.
They accept ONLY original National ID card, driver's license, Nigerian passport, bank statement
Bros, I've submitted everything and they kept on requested for it to be resent. And I've talked with them lots of time and some of the customer supports tell cheap lies. They don't reply your messages after sending your documents to tell you it's been received or not, until repeatedly calling them. When they reply you, they'll simply tell you they're unable to open the account with the documents without telling why. That's after waiting for more than a week on each upload.

When I demanded for an alternative means for refund, they hurriedly closed the account and asked for bank details including bank statement, IBAN and Swift code. After providing them with those, they came back with the "we only send to a certain bank in Nigeria" format. That's after seeing thebbank you operate with and relying on the fact that you'll most unlikely have an account with that particular bank. If you should try and open and account, you'll have to wait to do some transactions with that bank account so you'll be able to present the required statement of account. I've analysed their operations and all the emails exchanges and it's very very obvious they have one objective which is to frustrate their customers so that you abandon your account and your money. They might eventually release the money after all their attempts at frustrating you fails. But many of the victims give up after uploading documents up to about 10 times or more. I'm also studying and comparing the complaints of the other victims to know our next line of action. So any help will be appreciated.
Re: Urgent Help!!! Is There A Way To File A Law Suit Against Neteller For Fraudule by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 02, 2018
Case resolved. I escalated the case and reported with many agencies after much research but the FCA picked up the case and forwarded to the Financial Ombudsman Services. My account was eventually released and I have my account back.

Meanwhile, I have some neteller funds for sale. Contact me if you're interested.
Re: Urgent Help!!! Is There A Way To File A Law Suit Against Neteller For Fraudule by Fxmanager(m): 3:01pm On Jun 02, 2018
Takeproft:
Case resolved. I escalated the case and reported with many agencies after much research but the FCA picked up the case and forwarded to the Financial Ombudsman Services. My account was eventually released and I have my account back.

Meanwhile, I have some neteller funds for sale. Contact me if you're interested.
Check our profile signature and visit the website for more details on an investment that is licensed, regulation, monitored and audited by the Government. One of the deposit options is Neteller. Target is average 10%+ monthly return to investors after deduction of performance fees.
Re: Urgent Help!!! Is There A Way To File A Law Suit Against Neteller For Fraudule by andymola(m): 3:05pm On Jun 02, 2018
what is your rate?
Re: Urgent Help!!! Is There A Way To File A Law Suit Against Neteller For Fraudule by Fxmanager(m): 3:43pm On Jun 02, 2018
andymola:
what is your rate?
After buying from him, you can think of investing with us. Check our profile signature and visit the website for details.
Re: Urgent Help!!! Is There A Way To File A Law Suit Against Neteller For Fraudule by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 02, 2018
andymola:
what is your rate?
PM me.
Re: Urgent Help!!! Is There A Way To File A Law Suit Against Neteller For Fraudule by Nobody: 7:37am On Jun 04, 2018
I still have some netellers for sale. Contact me immediately if you need some
Re: Urgent Help!!! Is There A Way To File A Law Suit Against Neteller For Fraudule by Joshola18: 10:26am On Oct 19, 2021
Takeproft:

Please I need your help regards this.. I'm having similar issues at the moment. They're telling me my account has been permanently closed and they even deducted an administrative fee when I asked for a refund of my deposited balance and they've not replied since
Re: Urgent Help!!! Is There A Way To File A Law Suit Against Neteller For Fraudule by Jeremy123(m): 4:31pm On Oct 19, 2021
Takeproft:

Brother
Please I'm facing this issue
They keep rejecting my national id card

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Company To Invest On In The Capital Market Now / Nairaland Product Directory / Best Guide On Red Star Express Tracking In Nigeria (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.