Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Please Help A Brother. What Should I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help A Brother. What Should I Do (1369 Views)

Please Help, My Boo Said I Do Talk To Him As My Brother..what Do I Do? / Should I Tell My Brother What I Saw Or Remain Silent / Should I Tell My Brother? What I Saw On His Wife’s Facebook Page Left Me Shocked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help A Brother. What Should I Do by lonikit: 12:14pm On May 22, 2018
let me just go straight to the point. I love my gf with passion. we hav been together for long but suddenly last yr, she told me she wanted to break up for no reason. after much pressure and talk, she later agree to continue the relationship and begged for my forgiveness... I forgot to write dat we operate a distance rltionship and she's still a V?, yes!!. she is.

later last yr, wen we met and everytin had turned normal, I realized that she actually cheated on me. I asked her about it and she denied but after serious interrogation, she confessed. due to the love I hav for her. I couldn't let go so I forgave her and continue the relationship.
but since that time, I hav not been myself bcus I trusted her with my life. I used to be scared that she might do it again. and I can't let go cus of the love I have. though she has really changed and promise several times to remain faithful but I'm stil scared.
also, I really want to know the details of her relationship with the other guy she cheated with. pls, is that really necessary and also, how can I overcome my fear. I love her so much.
Re: Please Help A Brother. What Should I Do by lonikit: 12:19pm On May 22, 2018
pls, help me with ur advice
Re: Please Help A Brother. What Should I Do by Mcy56(f): 12:44pm On May 22, 2018
All these relationship this, relationship that self. undecided

No.1 lesson: Only God is perfect and reliable, never rely or put your trust in man. They will disappoint you when you least expected. Do not expect perfection from anybody.
No.2: Learn to manage your expectation; improve on your reality of life and lower your expectation of what people should or should not be.

Okay. You have the right to ask questions concerning the guy and all that, she might have genuine reason for the misdeed and it might help you to deal with the disappointment/fear quickly.

Learn to forgive and learn to let go where necessary.

#My2CentOpinion#
Re: Please Help A Brother. What Should I Do by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 22, 2018
Details for what? How he smashed her or how she rode him?

Let go bro.

Any girl that tells you she’s a V, and doesnt want to go into sexual relationship with you, believe me, your game is not tight enough. A dreaded no mercy nigga will come and do your job for you.

What am I saying sef, it only requires the right buttons jare. Even a novice can do it
Re: Please Help A Brother. What Should I Do by lonikit: 12:52pm On May 22, 2018
Mcy56:
All these relationship this, relationship that self. undecided

No.1 lesson: Only God is perfect and reliable, never rely or put your trust in man. They will disappoint you when you least expected. Do not expect perfection from anybody.
No.2: Learn to manage your expectation; improve on your reality of life and lower your expectation of what people should or should not be.

Okay. You have the right to ask questions concerning the guy and all that, she might have genuine reason for the misdeed and it might help you to deal with the disappointment/fear quickly.

Learn to forgive and learn to let go where necessary.

#My2CentOpinion#

tnx sis. I'm grateful

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Brother. What Should I Do by lonikit: 12:54pm On May 22, 2018
stupidity:

Let go bro.

Any girl that tells you she’s a V, and doesnt want to go into sexual relationship with you, believe me, your game is not tight enough. A dreaded no mercy nigga will come and do your job for you.

What am I saying sef, it only requires the right buttons jare. Even a novice can do it

she is still intact though.
Re: Please Help A Brother. What Should I Do by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 22, 2018
LamarJR:
Good morning everyone

I have been single for a long while now not because I can't get a girlfriend but because each time I want to start a relationship, I become very sad as my past begins to hunt me and I immediately cut all ties.
lonikit:
let me just go straight to the point. I love my gf with passion. we hav been together for long but suddenly last yr, she told me she wanted to break up for no reason. after much pressure and talk, she later agree to continue the relationship and begged for my forgiveness... I forgot to write dat we operate a distance rltionship and she's still a V?, yes!!. she is.

later last yr, wen we met and everytin had turned normal, I realized that she actually cheated on me. I asked her about it and she denied but after serious interrogation, she confessed. due to the love I hav for her. I couldn't let go so I forgave her and continue the relationship.
but since that time, I hav not been myself bcus I trusted her with my life. I used to be scared that she might do it again. and I can't let go cus of the love I have. though she has really changed and promise several times to remain faithful but I'm stil scared.
also, I really want to know the details of her relationship with the other guy she cheated with. pls, is that really necessary and also, how can I overcome my fear. I love her so much.
The same story everywhere. Op go to this link
https://www.nairaland.com/4514209/traumatized-scared-going-into-relationship#67715312
Re: Please Help A Brother. What Should I Do by Mcy56(f): 1:06pm On May 22, 2018
lonikit:
...like she's still a virgin after you said she cheated on you?

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Brother. What Should I Do by Sheuns(m): 1:08pm On May 22, 2018
What kind of cheating made her intact? Did she not smash the guy?

2 Likes

Re: Please Help A Brother. What Should I Do by lacruz12(m): 2:24pm On May 22, 2018
lonikit:

How did you know? You put preeek e no enter?

3 Likes

Re: Please Help A Brother. What Should I Do by lonikit: 2:27pm On May 22, 2018
Mcy56:
...like she's still a virgin after you said she cheated on you?
yea, no sex bfr they brokeup
Re: Please Help A Brother. What Should I Do by lonikit: 2:27pm On May 22, 2018
Sheuns:
What kind of cheating made her intact? Did she not smash the guy?
yea, she didnt
Re: Please Help A Brother. What Should I Do by lonikit: 2:30pm On May 22, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

The same story everywhere. Op go to this link
https://www.nairaland.com/4514209/traumatized-scared-going-into-relationship#67715312

my story is a diff case. tnx though
Re: Please Help A Brother. What Should I Do by Monaco2(m): 2:59pm On May 22, 2018
Is she still a v?!?
Wen u guys got back together did u check to c if she is still a v?!? How did u even know she is a v?!? Have u seen her naked or u just took her words for it?!?
Re: Please Help A Brother. What Should I Do by lonikit: 4:31pm On May 22, 2018
Monaco2:
Is she still a v?!?
Wen u guys got back together did u check to c if she is still a v?!? How did u even know she is a v?!? Have u seen her naked or u just took her words for it?!?

leave issue of being a V pls. the fact remains dat she is. advice me if u want to. tnx
Re: Please Help A Brother. What Should I Do by roarik(f): 4:38pm On May 22, 2018
forgive and forget..but don't trust too much.
Re: Please Help A Brother. What Should I Do by Apina(m): 5:57pm On May 22, 2018
lonikit:

In other words, ur one time supposed virgin gf has been devoured by another guy. You know whats at stake already, its left for u to do what pleases u the most in this situation.
Re: Please Help A Brother. What Should I Do by lonikit: 6:34pm On May 22, 2018
roarik:
forgive and forget..but don't trust too much.

I hav forgiven her ma but I hav the fear that she might do it again. the trust has depreciated. I'm struggling to stop my fear.
Re: Please Help A Brother. What Should I Do by lonikit: 6:35pm On May 22, 2018
Apina:

In other words, ur one time supposed virgin gf has been devoured by another guy. You know whats at stake already, its left for u to do what pleases u the most in this situation.

fortunately, he hasn't done dat bfr tinx went sour BTW them
Re: Please Help A Brother. What Should I Do by lonikit: 9:01pm On May 22, 2018
tnk u all
Re: Please Help A Brother. What Should I Do by Monaco2(m): 9:04pm On May 22, 2018
lonikit:

leave issue of being a V pls. the fact remains dat she is. advice me if u want to. tnx

Well d reason I brought it up is this: u av been patient with her by not sleeping with her ryt... Now she cheats on u, are u not curious if d guy slept with her?!?. N Wat if u eventually finds out that d guy had is way with her, will u b able to look at her d same way.... Let's say she is still a v n she is already cheating on u... Wat will happen when she has finally been dis-v. Do you think she can be faithful wen she becomes sexually active?!?
U obviously love her... Just be careful not to get ur heart broken by the same person over n over again....d pain will heal but sometimes it leaves a scar....I'm typing from experience
Re: Please Help A Brother. What Should I Do by lonikit: 9:27pm On May 22, 2018
Monaco2:

Well d reason I brought it up is this: u av been patient with her by not sleeping with her ryt... Now she cheats on u, are u not curious if d guy slept with her?!?. N Wat if u eventually finds out that d guy had is way with her, will u b able to look at her d same way.... Let's say she is still a v n she is already cheating on u... Wat will happen when she has finally been dis-v. Do you think she can be faithful wen she becomes sexually active?!?
U obviously love her... Just be careful not to get ur heart broken by the same person over n over again....d pain will heal but sometimes it leaves a scar....I'm typing from experience
exactly my fear. tnx sir.
I av confirmed the issue of V. she is stil intact

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Brother. What Should I Do by Apina(m): 9:41pm On May 22, 2018
lonikit:

fortunately, he hasn't done dat bfr tinx went sour BTW them
Did u get any proof or she said so and u believed? undecided
Re: Please Help A Brother. What Should I Do by lonikit: 9:45pm On May 22, 2018
Apina:
Did u get any proof or she said so and u believed? undecided
with proof
Re: Please Help A Brother. What Should I Do by deewhydoski(m): 9:54pm On May 22, 2018
stupidity:

Let go bro.

Bro I concur

(1) (Reply)

Toto Can Never Kill Me, God Forbid, Na Alcohol Go Do Dat One. / Cheating Partner / Why Do White People Like Pda?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.