Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,697 members, 7,805,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

How To Know The Right Phone Case For Your Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Know The Right Phone Case For Your Phone (7361 Views)

Apple Releases New Smart Battery Case For The Iphone. PRICE N46,440 (PHOTOS) / Glittery Phone Case Leaves Injury On South African Lady's Leg (Disturbing Pics) / Smartphone Buying Guide: 8 Tips To Finding The Right Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know The Right Phone Case For Your Phone by TechyNigerian: 1:21pm On May 22, 2018
I made a video about phone cases and how you can buy the right phone case for your mobile phone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Av04VGvFBe8&t=3s

Please share your thoughts, opinions and suggestions also. Please do not forget to subscribe to my Youtube Channel, it will mean a lot to me..

thanks so much

cc mynd44
Re: How To Know The Right Phone Case For Your Phone by TreasuredGlory: 7:17am On May 23, 2018
R

1 Like

Re: How To Know The Right Phone Case For Your Phone by Abudu2000(m): 7:17am On May 23, 2018
Click like if you cancelled the video due to the guy's ugliness, not to mention that he had nothing to say in the first 30secs

10 Likes

Re: How To Know The Right Phone Case For Your Phone by Fernandowski(m): 7:17am On May 23, 2018
Wetin person no go see
Re: How To Know The Right Phone Case For Your Phone by HOLYDICK(m): 7:17am On May 23, 2018
H
Re: How To Know The Right Phone Case For Your Phone by snazzy5050(m): 7:17am On May 23, 2018
Educative cheesy
Wonder what concerns front page this early morning with how to choose case

1 Like

Re: How To Know The Right Phone Case For Your Phone by officialteemi(m): 7:19am On May 23, 2018
buy a phone case before buying the phone gan gan
Re: How To Know The Right Phone Case For Your Phone by franzis(m): 7:20am On May 23, 2018
Get Quality Case Covers for Your Samsung | iPhone | Xiaomi Redmi| Nokia | Huawei |OnePlus | Vivo|OPPO | LG | Google Pixel Smartphones @ www.bestprice.ng

Re: How To Know The Right Phone Case For Your Phone by faithfull18(f): 7:38am On May 23, 2018
Okay.See my signature..
Re: How To Know The Right Phone Case For Your Phone by fluffylarose: 7:44am On May 23, 2018
Thanks for the info.

1 Like

Re: How To Know The Right Phone Case For Your Phone by valarinz: 8:28am On May 23, 2018
Abudu2000:
Click like if you cancelled the video due to the guy's ugliness, not to mention that he had nothing to say in the first 30secs

What a dumb video, I was fuming at 3:45mins of my life which I can't get back watching this piece of crap, nigga has nothing to say and kept on repeating "phone case, phone case" embarassed

2 Likes

Re: How To Know The Right Phone Case For Your Phone by jay4rhyme: 9:02am On May 23, 2018
okay
Re: How To Know The Right Phone Case For Your Phone by gabbie77: 9:22am On May 23, 2018
smiley
Re: How To Know The Right Phone Case For Your Phone by TechyNigerian: 10:34am On May 23, 2018
Abudu2000:

Thanks so much and thanks for watching smiley
Re: How To Know The Right Phone Case For Your Phone by TechyNigerian: 10:35am On May 23, 2018
valarinz:

What a dumb video, I was fuming at 3:45mins of my life which I can't get back watching this piece of crap, nigga has nothing to say and kept on repeating "phone case, phone case" embarassed

So sorry about that, do try and do beta next time
Re: How To Know The Right Phone Case For Your Phone by TigerTears(m): 11:03am On May 23, 2018
valarinz:

It's the mb I wasted that's even paining me nw
Very useless video

1 Like

Re: How To Know The Right Phone Case For Your Phone by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 2:55pm On May 23, 2018
snazzy5050:
Educative cheesy
Wonder what concerns front page this early morning with how to choose case
Check our signature in blue here below and you will be better enlightened. You can contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link...
Re: How To Know The Right Phone Case For Your Phone by MarkWayne89: 6:10pm On May 25, 2018
In addition to the mentioned video above, here's an interesting read about the differences between phone cases. https://www.unlockunit.com/blog/differences-between-phone-cases/
Re: How To Know The Right Phone Case For Your Phone by TriciaRay: 7:33pm On Jul 08, 2020
Looks really nice
Re: How To Know The Right Phone Case For Your Phone by TriciaRay: 2:42pm On Jul 13, 2020
BadyBoy:
Frankly speaking, it is very strange for me that there are just cases for iPhone and Samsung phones in the stock in all the shops. More seldom for Xiaomi and Huawei. And usually just about the most common and flagship gadget models. Indeed, if you have a simple and not so common model of mobile you can order cases just from the internet marketplaces and even there is a very poor choice. Fortunately, I find caseface.ie was for my smartphone was a big variety of case covers of different material and nice design. Because I wanted something unusual and interesting, not just standard simple plastic models of black / red / white / color without any prints.
Nice looking site
Re: How To Know The Right Phone Case For Your Phone by onnanokod: 8:28pm On Apr 15, 2022
franzis:
Get Quality Case Covers for Your Samsung | iPhone | Nokia | Huawei | HTC | Sony | LG | Google Pixel | Moto | Blackberry | Lumia Smartphones @ konga.com/bestprice

That's a great case, but I would prefer something that have a better design. I use a led phone case from https://luminouscase.com. Look, no matter how careful you are, gravity is just stronger than you. You'll probably drop your phone at least once or twice in the years that you own it. How much protection you need, though, depends on your phone: lots of Android phones are built a bit tougher, and are more likely to survive the occasional drop (I'm speaking from lots of experience here).

(1) (Reply)

9mobile Lost Of Network Anyone Experience Same Issue / Haterz Will Say It Is Photoshop / Utilising The Split Screen Feature On TECNO Camon CX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.