Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Diary Of Jay-B: Gsd/Rott & Mongrel Mixed - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Diary Of Jay-B: Gsd/Rott & Mongrel Mixed (3897 Views)

Life Of Costa (diary Of A Nigerian Mongrel Dog) / GSD × Rott Mix For Adoption At 10k In Ilorin / Ziggy- My Gsd Rott Pup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diary Of Jay-B: Gsd/Rott & Mongrel Mixed by Faccouk(m): 1:39pm On May 22, 2018
;DJay-B is a mixed breed of Gsd/Rott & Mongrel mixed
Saw one of Jay-B's siblings on my way to my Church Member's House through a Fence. After I was done visiting I went to their Neighbour's House who Owes the Pup to know if the Puppy was for Sale.
To my greatest Surprise when I saw the Litters of the Dam "Mongrel Mixed" , Jay-B had my Attention, it was the biggest of its Litters. It look so much as a Rottweiler, no wonder it's Dad "Sire" is a Mixed Gsd&Rott. TBH Jay-B head was twice the other pups head, I paid for it through E-Payment & took it home.
First thing first, I had to call a Carpenter to amend the Cage that was already in my Compound.
Before getting Jay-B, I had a Lhasa female dog who was late "Chelsea" & Jay-B senior who was sold out, because I was told it became very aggressive & Wild.
Jay-B senior was a Gsd&Mongrel mixed. I love dogs that has a bit of Mongrel gene in it, Reasons: immune to various dog's disease & it adapt well to our Climate.
So I was glad when I Knew Jay-B had a Mongrel gene in it. wink
Jay-B was 3weeks plus when I got it, it took charge as soon as he got out from it crate to the ground, sniffing everywhere even to it cage that was abandoned for a long time.
As soon as it got to the cage, it seems it was trying to change the atmosphere in there "Just saying".
Re: Diary Of Jay-B: Gsd/Rott & Mongrel Mixed by Faccouk(m): 1:41pm On May 22, 2018
Jay-B was always wanting to be on it own when it arrived & if you trying to play with it, it's as if you looking for Trouble at this little age of it dog life.

Re: Diary Of Jay-B: Gsd/Rott & Mongrel Mixed by Faccouk(m): 1:44pm On May 22, 2018
Jay-B entering my Sitting room for the first Time.

Re: Diary Of Jay-B: Gsd/Rott & Mongrel Mixed by Eveezy(m): 2:26pm On May 22, 2018
More, am actually interested in this pup
Re: Diary Of Jay-B: Gsd/Rott & Mongrel Mixed by Faccouk(m): 2:37pm On May 22, 2018
Jay-B has always been to himself & aggression is it second name. I had to give it time. I noticed something in Jay-B, it chooses when to play with you & when it's done playing it will just look for a Tight corner to stay.
It's very playful when it want to play & always keep to itself.
One particular day my Lil bro was Trying to play with it, He shouted it name Jay-B so many time to No Avail, Jay-B didn't reply or show any sign. My Brother thought it was dead, He hit the Cage door, Jay-B didn't move an inch. Can you imagine, Jay-B was acting Bossy already at that age.
Re: Diary Of Jay-B: Gsd/Rott & Mongrel Mixed by Faccouk(m): 2:39pm On May 22, 2018
Haha lol, imma surely keep you updated when I'm on here.
Eveezy:
More, am actually interested in this pup
Re: Diary Of Jay-B: Gsd/Rott & Mongrel Mixed by Faccouk(m): 2:48pm On May 22, 2018
I started feeding Jay-B with pure Cow Milk & raw Eggs.
I have an Herdsman "Fulani guy" who brings the Cow milk when I need it.
Sometimes cow milk mixed with Grounded Corn.
A day came when I noticed Jay-B vomiting, it vomiting some worms as well. I had to act fast & Dewormed it quick.
Later I had to get Vitamins, Supplements & Cod liver oil. Jay-B was looking Robust & Fresh from the Hood. grin then later I had to buy Ram meat & shredded beef for it. I was thinking of feeding it raw meat but thought of the worm or infection it might get from it. I can't be booking appointment with Vet any how.
Re: Diary Of Jay-B: Gsd/Rott & Mongrel Mixed by mercy348(m): 3:26pm On May 22, 2018
Nice Dog Are U Gonna Castrate The Dog
Re: Diary Of Jay-B: Gsd/Rott & Mongrel Mixed by Faccouk(m): 8:52pm On May 22, 2018
No I won't, why do you ask?
mercy348:
Nice Dog Are U Gonna Castrate The Dog
Re: Diary Of Jay-B: Gsd/Rott & Mongrel Mixed by mercy348(m): 9:57pm On May 22, 2018
Cause Most Mixed Breed Have Seen Are Castrated And They Look Big Like A Foreign Dog
Re: Diary Of Jay-B: Gsd/Rott & Mongrel Mixed by Faccouk(m): 11:59pm On May 22, 2018
Not always do they look big, I wanted to Castrate Jay-B, I just felt reluctant to do it.
mercy348:
Cause Most Mixed Breed Have Seen Are Castrated And They Look Big Like A Foreign Dog
Re: Diary Of Jay-B: Gsd/Rott & Mongrel Mixed by mercy348(m): 3:32am On May 23, 2018
Okay That Good When I First Got My Dog My Mum Wanted Me To Castrate The Dog But I Didnt Harken To Her Cause I Felt Castrating The Dog Is Like Ending It Future But My Mum Was Surprise That Despite The Fact I Didnt Castrate The Dog It Was Still Big And Fat That When Ever I Take It For A Walk People Mistake It For A Full Breed Foreign Dog. But All Still Good. Wish U Goodluck In Training Ur New Companion
Re: Diary Of Jay-B: Gsd/Rott & Mongrel Mixed by Faccouk(m): 7:55am On May 23, 2018
Yeah thanks, I will just play my role in the dog's life.
mercy348:
Okay That Good When I First Got My Dog My Mum Wanted Me To Castrate The Dog But I Didnt Harken To Her Cause I Felt Castrating The Dog Is Like Ending It Future But My Mum Was Surprise That Despite The Fact I Didnt Castrate The Dog It Was Still Big And Fat That When Ever I Take It For A Walk People Mistake It For A Full Breed Foreign Dog. But All Still Good. Wish U Goodluck In Training Ur New Companion
Re: Diary Of Jay-B: Gsd/Rott & Mongrel Mixed by Faccouk(m): 8:26am On May 23, 2018
Let me fast forward this Dairy to what happened today, it rained last night & the weather was cold. Woke up this morning to my greatest surprise, I saw a dead Chick laying in front of my entrance. My instinct kicks, Jay-B has done it, before I came out, Jay-B has ran to it's cage.
It has destroyed the Chicken's cage & one out of the six Chicks was not lucky, the remaining seeing what had happened hid themselves under their cage. I went to Jay-B's cage brought the damn dog & took it to the Carcass, held it downward to the dead chick, Jay-B felt no remorse at all. It felt like it has done the poor chick justice. Poor chick.
Photo below of the dead chick

Re: Diary Of Jay-B: Gsd/Rott & Mongrel Mixed by Faccouk(m): 11:11am On May 23, 2018
Jay-B is an active dog & damn aggressive, who tend to seek attention at its own convenience.
For like two months of it life, I noticed it wasn't barking & I became concerned about it. Jay-B growl most times & I wonder why it doesn't bark at that age. Guess I'm expecting too much from a two months old dog.
I have been bitten countless times by Jay-B with those razor teeth, got scars of it bites all over hands.
Re: Diary Of Jay-B: Gsd/Rott & Mongrel Mixed by fabre4: 10:00pm On May 23, 2018
Faccouk:
Jay-B is an active dog & damn aggressive, who tend to seek attention at its own convenience.
For like two months of it life, I noticed it wasn't barking & I became concerned about it. Jay-B growl most times & I wonder why it doesn't bark at that age. Guess I'm expecting too much from a two months old dog.
I have been bitten countless times by Jay-B with those razor teeth, got scars of it bites all over hands.

lol nice dog. My German rott behaves the same way... I had to name it razor cos the teeth was actually sharper than razor... it bit my sibling so bad that the wound took two weeks to heal...but my bro gave it the beating of his life (I hate beating dogs) he doesn't bite anymore... he's not angry anymore like before or active during the day but he's the king of the compound at night...I am looking for humane ways of making him hostile a little bit... he's very friendly during day and I feel like its my fault I over socialized him cos he was always angry and kept too himself
Re: Diary Of Jay-B: Gsd/Rott & Mongrel Mixed by Nobody: 2:31am On May 24, 2018
But pls don't dock the tail. Only full bred Rotweilers should have their tales ducked. Let us not confuse the identity of the full bred Rotweiler and the mix breed Rotweiler. By the way, are you based in Abuja?
Re: Diary Of Jay-B: Gsd/Rott & Mongrel Mixed by Faccouk(m): 10:51am On May 24, 2018
No no need to dock the tail, pertaining it's a mixed breed & No, I stay in Lagos.
mhd5757:
But pls don't dock the tail. Only full bred Rotweilers should have their tales ducked. Let us not confuse the identity of the full bred Rotweiler and the mix breed Rotweiler. By the way, are you based in Abuja?
Re: Diary Of Jay-B: Gsd/Rott & Mongrel Mixed by Teemothymass(m): 6:07pm On May 24, 2018
Faccouk:
;DJay-B is a mixed breed of Gsd/Rott & Mongrel mixed
Saw one of Jay-B's siblings on my way to my Church Member's House through a Fence. After I was done visiting I went to their Neighbour's House who Owes the Pup to know if the Puppy was for Sale.
To my greatest Surprise when I saw the Litters of the Dam "Mongrel Mixed" , Jay-B had my Attention, it was the biggest of its Litters. It look so much as a Rottweiler, no wonder it's Dad "Sire" is a Mixed Gsd&Rott. TBH Jay-B head was twice the other pups head, I paid for it through E-Payment & took it home.
First thing first, I had to call a Carpenter to amend the Cage that was already in my Compound.
Before getting Jay-B, I had a Lhasa female dog who was late "Chelsea" & Jay-B senior who was sold out, because I was told it became very aggressive & Wild.
Jay-B senior was a Gsd&Mongrel mixed. I love dogs that has a bit of Mongrel gene in it, Reasons: immune to various dog's disease & it adapt well to our Climate.
So I was glad when I Knew Jay-B had a Mongrel gene in it. wink
Jay-B was 3weeks plus when I got it, it took charge as soon as he got out from it crate to the ground, sniffing everywhere even to it cage that was abandoned for a long time.
As soon as it got to the cage, it seems it was trying to change the atmosphere in there "Just saying".
Hope jay-b didn't disturb you with his cry in the night or day time since it was three weeks when he left his mother
Re: Diary Of Jay-B: Gsd/Rott & Mongrel Mixed by Faccouk(m): 7:57pm On May 24, 2018
Not at all, Jay-B is a loner when he was with me for two weeks. It took charge of it territory the first day it arrived.
Teemothymass:

Hope jay-b didn't disturb you with his cry in the night or day time since it was three weeks when he left his mother

1 Like

Re: Diary Of Jay-B: Gsd/Rott & Mongrel Mixed by Faccouk(m): 11:28am On Jun 07, 2018
Jay-B is 3months plus. Serves it Cow leg & assorted cow meat & bone marrow.

Re: Diary Of Jay-B: Gsd/Rott & Mongrel Mixed by Teemothymass(m): 4:08pm On Jun 07, 2018
Pictures of jay b
Re: Diary Of Jay-B: Gsd/Rott & Mongrel Mixed by PrinceOgun: 12:28pm On Jun 08, 2018
Hw much didyu pay for it?
Re: Diary Of Jay-B: Gsd/Rott & Mongrel Mixed by Faccouk(m): 7:09pm On Jun 08, 2018
Jay-b lost it black fur on it Face, The dude who bathed my dog went to use heavy amount of Kerosine on it.
I tell you Jay-b almost ran mad, the aftermath of the Kerosine led to lost of fur & patches. I felt for it.
Photo below was taken few weeks back. Jay-B is 3months here

Re: Diary Of Jay-B: Gsd/Rott & Mongrel Mixed by Faccouk(m): 7:11pm On Jun 08, 2018
Confidential wink
PrinceOgun:
Hw much didyu pay for it?
Re: Diary Of Jay-B: Gsd/Rott & Mongrel Mixed by PrinceOgun: 7:49pm On Jun 08, 2018
Faccouk:
Confidential wink

Na u sabi
Re: Diary Of Jay-B: Gsd/Rott & Mongrel Mixed by Faccouk(m): 9:28pm On Jun 08, 2018
We dey Quarrel? grin grin
PrinceOgun:

Na u sabi
Re: Diary Of Jay-B: Gsd/Rott & Mongrel Mixed by Teemothymass(m): 10:51am On Jun 09, 2018
Faccouk:
Jay-b lost it black fur on it Face, The dude who bathed my dog went to use heavy amount of Kerosine on it.
I tell you Jay-b almost ran mad, the aftermath of the Kerosine led to lost of fur & patches. I felt for it.
Why should he use kerosine to bath your dog. That's insane. Thank God it didn't kill your dog. Its a dangerous thing to do
Re: Diary Of Jay-B: Gsd/Rott & Mongrel Mixed by Eveezy(m): 10:52am On Jun 09, 2018
Faccouk:
Local gene ti take over

1 Like

Re: Diary Of Jay-B: Gsd/Rott & Mongrel Mixed by Jungpablo: 4:29pm On Jun 09, 2018
Faccouk:

what is special about kerosene?
Re: Diary Of Jay-B: Gsd/Rott & Mongrel Mixed by skinpain(m): 8:51pm On Jun 09, 2018
Gsd male pup 4 sale 30k but negotiable 08144250642 Enugu

Re: Diary Of Jay-B: Gsd/Rott & Mongrel Mixed by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 11, 2018
fabre4:

lol nice dog. My German rott behaves the same way... I had to name it razor cos the teeth was actually sharper than razor... it bit my sibling so bad that the wound took two weeks to heal...but my bro gave it the beating of his life (I hate beating dogs) he doesn't bite anymore... he's not angry anymore like before or active during the day but he's the king of the compound at night...I am looking for humane ways of making him hostile a little bit... he's very friendly during day and I feel like its my fault I over socialized him cos he was always angry and kept too himself
Big mistake! Never socialize a dog that is meant for security because once you do that he becomes too friendly even towards strangers and once a dog goes friendly it will be very difficult to get them to go back to being vicious, I have seen people try all sorts of ways like isolation and chaining but nothing, in the end they just give up and get another dog.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Im Out And Ready To Buy A Straight Back GSD Pup. / . / My St.Bernard (GREY) Is Finally Home!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.