Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Mace Theft: I Won’t Answer Your Questions, Omo-agege Tells Investigative Panel - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mace Theft: I Won’t Answer Your Questions, Omo-agege Tells Investigative Panel (23072 Views)

Tordue Salem: Omo-Agege Tells Security Agencies To Unmask The Real Killers / Oby Ezekwesili Hates Buhari, God Won’t Answer Her Prayers: Femi Adesina / Expand Your Scope Of Influence, Omo-agege Tells Delta APC Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mace Theft: I Won’t Answer Your Questions, Omo-agege Tells Investigative Panel by Efewestern: 9:26pm On May 22, 2018
CSTR1003:
He has presidential backing.

No wonder the corruption fight has no credibility.

Says a fellow who supports Saraki tyranny, what did you say when he illegally suspended Omo-agege for 3 months just because he doesn't share the Same view with him?

I have my personal issues with Agege regarding some important bills that he should be championing as an Urhobo' man instead of this battle, but that won't stop me from saying the truth, Saraki is just a toothless dog, he can do nothing.
Re: Mace Theft: I Won’t Answer Your Questions, Omo-agege Tells Investigative Panel by dennisworld1(m): 9:26pm On May 22, 2018
Pepsi101:

How did the invaders gain entrance?

Whose car brought them inside the complex?

were u there. Do you have evidence that is omoagege car
Re: Mace Theft: I Won’t Answer Your Questions, Omo-agege Tells Investigative Panel by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 22, 2018
dennisworld1:
were u there. Do you have evidence that is omoagege car
Have you heard testimonies from the Sergeant at arms ?

Have you heard testimony from security at the gate that said "he" told them to allow the would be invaders to pass cos they are with him?

Have you heard the testimony of the DPO in charge of the national assembly?

Have you asked yourself, why will the senator run to get court injunction the same day when nobody accused him of anything?

Have you wondered why all the arrested invaders are from Delta state?

1 Like

Re: Mace Theft: I Won’t Answer Your Questions, Omo-agege Tells Investigative Panel by clefstone(m): 9:48pm On May 22, 2018
SirBunky85:
wetin babajide do u?dat guy has always bn objective in his discussions.its only when he unnecessarily attacks tinubu dat u would be happy abi?
Babajide is a smart crook thriving on the gullibility of Nigerians. He poses as a neutral analyst while pushing the agenda of his principal. Babajide is Tinubu's tv version of sahara reporters Sowore. I don't have a problem with anyone supporting anyone but to disguise as neutral when u r partisan is an insult to our intelligence
Re: Mace Theft: I Won’t Answer Your Questions, Omo-agege Tells Investigative Panel by maasoap(m): 9:51pm On May 22, 2018
Pepsi101:
I hope these dimwits hailing this senator because they hate Saraki will not complain when the military comes with a coup, because stealing the mace in a democratic dispensation and getting away with it only portends danger to our democracy.

P.S So many people died for this our democracy, perhaps their relatives never contributed to get this democracy.

Did he actually steal the mace? Now, you're reasoning, typing and posting stuff that could only be attributed to a dimwit.

1 Like

Re: Mace Theft: I Won’t Answer Your Questions, Omo-agege Tells Investigative Panel by SirBunky85(m): 9:54pm On May 22, 2018
clefstone:
Babajide is a smart crook thriving on the gullibility of Nigerians. He poses as a neutral analyst while pushing the agenda of his principal. Babajide is Tinubu's tv version of sahara reporters Sowore. I don't have a problem with anyone supporting anyone but to disguise as neutral when u r partisan is an insult to our intelligence
ur post is meaningless.what did he say dat makes him bias in his analysis?must he attack tinubu before u commend him?he praises gej when necessary and chides d apc when necessary too.wetn u want make hm do again?
Re: Mace Theft: I Won’t Answer Your Questions, Omo-agege Tells Investigative Panel by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 22, 2018
maasoap:

Did he actually steal the mace? Now, you're reasoning, typing and posting stuff that could only be attributed to a dimwit.
How did the invaders gain entrance into the chamber?

Why are all the arrested invaders from Delta state?

Whose car brought them to the assembly?
Re: Mace Theft: I Won’t Answer Your Questions, Omo-agege Tells Investigative Panel by abumoney(m): 10:20pm On May 22, 2018
chuksjuve:
See how village people are using this one head to play ludo..

He should ask Tinubu..

When buhari is done using him , he will be worst than rag..

You can't play with saraki and go scoot free..

Enjoy your fame while it lasts...

Sharraapp dia my friend! Ara ga gba gi dia. If you don't have anything to say, just turn off your phone and sleep
Re: Mace Theft: I Won’t Answer Your Questions, Omo-agege Tells Investigative Panel by positivethought: 10:32pm On May 22, 2018
9jaArea:
Laughing in Chinese, Finally Saraki has found his match. After this, no one will be afraid of Saraki again he is finished.
And you think omo Agege is really hurting saraki?, you are just supporting evil against your country,remember saraki will not be there forever,what you are supporting is a dangerous precedence that will do this country no good in the long run,just think twice.
Re: Mace Theft: I Won’t Answer Your Questions, Omo-agege Tells Investigative Panel by NairaMaster1(m): 10:33pm On May 22, 2018
9jaArea:
Laughing in Chinese, Finally Saraki has found his match. After this, no one will be afraid of Saraki again he is finished.

I am a potential senator so I won't think like you.

APC will destroy the system before they live power.

From the death of prince Abubakar Audu of Kogi to the APPOINTMENT of Y.Bello as a governor of that state to the mace theft and the APC body language depicts doom.

Howbeit, this is beyond politics. We thank God the lawmakers were not killed. He wouldn't be speaking all these creek grammar.

He forgot he won under Labour party and not APC. Today he feels he can't do without Buhari. OK.
Re: Mace Theft: I Won’t Answer Your Questions, Omo-agege Tells Investigative Panel by adisababa1234: 10:36pm On May 22, 2018
Saraki is the most useless senate president in the history of Nigeria. Saraki is just being useless without any honor. Police IG really reduced him to nothing.
Re: Mace Theft: I Won’t Answer Your Questions, Omo-agege Tells Investigative Panel by chuksjuve(m): 10:38pm On May 22, 2018
abumoney:

Sharraapp dia my friend! Ara ga gba gi dia. If you don't have anything to say, just turn off your phone and sleep

Easy!!
I'm not responsible for your frustration, carry your Wahala elsewhere..

I don't manage mad people .

Thanks
Re: Mace Theft: I Won’t Answer Your Questions, Omo-agege Tells Investigative Panel by HoluwarTohbar(f): 10:51pm On May 22, 2018
ashjay001:
Shebi, Saraki n Dino, sabi abuse court processes Payback, has always been a butchgringrin
All of a sudden, the judiciary is no longer corrupt and making things difficult for the APC administration. Zombies are shameless shaa
Re: Mace Theft: I Won’t Answer Your Questions, Omo-agege Tells Investigative Panel by ashjay001(m): 11:05pm On May 22, 2018
HoluwarTohbar:
All of a sudden, the judiciary is no longer corrupt and making things difficult for the APC administration. Zombies are shameless shaa

For somborri, interested in politics, u read dumbshocked

Why should d f. judiciary be playing favourites Raise ur stakes, high enough, n u'll get justice. Are we supposed to be proud of that? Dino got bail n he suddenly found his lost voice? He no longer requires intensive care?

Get a life, pls

1 Like

Re: Mace Theft: I Won’t Answer Your Questions, Omo-agege Tells Investigative Panel by Daboomb: 11:12pm On May 22, 2018
Pepsi101:

How did the invaders gain entrance?

Whose car brought them inside the complex?

I really don thave the answers to those questions.
I know the NASS has POLICE Services on standby, those should be the ones investigating or being probed to explain how the thugs got into the Assembly, not Omo-Agege.

Or maybe you have the answers...and please provide such answers with PROOFS.
I dont entertain beer-parlour gossips or Mama Sikira said x,y,z. grin grin
Re: Mace Theft: I Won’t Answer Your Questions, Omo-agege Tells Investigative Panel by Daboomb: 11:16pm On May 22, 2018
Pepsi101:

Have you heard testimonies from the Sergeant at arms ?

Have you heard testimony from security at the gate that said "he" told them to allow the would be invaders to pass cos they are with him?

Have you heard the testimony of the DPO in charge of the national assembly?

Have you asked yourself, why will the senator run to get court injunction the same day when nobody accused him of anything?

Have you wondered why all the arrested invaders are from Delta state?

I will take it that YOU have heard all these testimonies, right?
If that is so, please kindly provide them here or provide the source where we can also read them.... instead of posing all these "have you heard" this and that.
Re: Mace Theft: I Won’t Answer Your Questions, Omo-agege Tells Investigative Panel by maisauki: 11:25pm On May 22, 2018
please what concerns house of representatives? y join them when d issue is basically that of senate
Re: Mace Theft: I Won’t Answer Your Questions, Omo-agege Tells Investigative Panel by MusaPada4(m): 11:30pm On May 22, 2018
clefstone:
Babajide Kolade Otitoju AKA Tinubu boy, God will not forgive u for selling Buhari to Nigerians
Which God if I may ask? And do you think the same God will forgive you for been very very myopic to issues of national importance...?
Re: Mace Theft: I Won’t Answer Your Questions, Omo-agege Tells Investigative Panel by oruma19: 12:05am On May 23, 2018
johnmartus:
From all indication the man seems intelligent and courageous he understand Nigeria constitution. Meanwhile the stupid committee trying to use his word against him the court .
a man who is a lawyer and whose family have reputable lawyers their father inclusive, what do u expect?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mace Theft: I Won’t Answer Your Questions, Omo-agege Tells Investigative Panel by Nobody: 3:04am On May 23, 2018
LibertyRep:
Politicians and the elites sure know how to explore the lacuna in the constitution to suit their whims and caprices.

He should have also tried to secure court orders restraining the NASS from summoning him ab initio

Why should giving your account of what transpired during such an ignominious act be a problem if you aren't culpable?

Shouldn't the public investigation be seen as an opportunity for him to clear his name?
please sir, check your mail.
Re: Mace Theft: I Won’t Answer Your Questions, Omo-agege Tells Investigative Panel by HoluwarTohbar(f): 5:53am On May 23, 2018
ashjay001:

For somborri, interested in politics, u read dumbshocked

Why should d f. judiciary be playing favourites Raise ur stakes, high enough, n u'll get justice. Are we supposed to be proud of that? Dino got bail n he suddenly found his lost voice? He no longer requires intensive care?

Get a life, pls
Dumb post.
Re: Mace Theft: I Won’t Answer Your Questions, Omo-agege Tells Investigative Panel by ashjay001(m): 6:12am On May 23, 2018
HoluwarTohbar:
Dumb post.

Dumb b.
Re: Mace Theft: I Won’t Answer Your Questions, Omo-agege Tells Investigative Panel by luckyogor(m): 6:32am On May 23, 2018
See how pathetic and low we have sunk,and some idiots displaying idiocy are laughing in chinese and Japanese, i feel really sorry for all those taking the snatching of the mace of the national assembly as a light joke,we really have pathetic individuals masquerading as citizens,it is when a second civil war has broken out that we all are going to be sreious,and i bet all those laughing in Chinese and Japanese will no longer be laughing but would rather will crying and burying their loved ones in Chinese or japanese or better still be six feet under being buried in chinese coffins.
Re: Mace Theft: I Won’t Answer Your Questions, Omo-agege Tells Investigative Panel by salesforce: 10:04am On May 23, 2018
ok
Re: Mace Theft: I Won’t Answer Your Questions, Omo-agege Tells Investigative Panel by 9jaArea: 10:04am On May 23, 2018
NairaMaster1:

I am a potential senator so I won't think like you.

APC will destroy the system before they live power.

From the death of prince Abubakar Audu of Kogi to the APPOINTMENT of Y.Bello as a governor of that state to the mace theft and the APC body language depicts doom.

Howbeit, this is beyond politics. We thank God the lawmakers were not killed. He wouldn't be speaking all these creek grammar.

He forgot he won under Labour party and not APC. Today he feels he can't do without Buhari. OK.

Where were you when Saraki and his gang suspended Senators just because they had a contrary view?
Re: Mace Theft: I Won’t Answer Your Questions, Omo-agege Tells Investigative Panel by 9jaArea: 10:09am On May 23, 2018
positivethought:
And you think omo Agege is really hurting saraki?, you are just supporting evil against your country,remember saraki will not be there forever,what you are supporting is a dangerous precedence that will do this country no good in the long run,just think twice.
Oga by law he shouldn't be suspended in the first place. No one has the right to deny a constituency representation at any level, don't come here and former patriot by supporting an illegality against another.
Re: Mace Theft: I Won’t Answer Your Questions, Omo-agege Tells Investigative Panel by Pojomojo: 10:10am On May 23, 2018
Keep quiet.
la1:

There is a proper time and place for everything... your post is extremely disingenuous, if you have evidence of workers rights abuse, or labour malpractice , petiton the NLC,. if there's evidence of a crime,. contact the police..coming here to discredit your employer is wrong.
Re: Mace Theft: I Won’t Answer Your Questions, Omo-agege Tells Investigative Panel by jozz(m): 10:22am On May 23, 2018
[quote author=Daboomb post=67788972]

Are you actually assuming that it was Omo-Agege who stole the Mace of organised its stealing?
Do oyu have any PROOF of this?
Or are you saying this just because you are 'fan' of Saraki?

Thing is, Omo-Agege is a smart Lawyer!
I dont have proof that he organised or stole the Mace so l will give him the benefit of doubt until he is proven guilty by a competent law court, not some 'gang-up' Senators. (and then he should be jailed).

Some of these Senators, including this Panel Chairman, are so daft they just cant educate themselves on what "The Law" says!
Once a matter is in court, discussing or investigating it is 'subjudice'.... a criminal offense in itself. It does not matter whether you like it or not.

Again, instead of Saraki to setup a panel to investigate the snatching of the Mace, immediately it happened, he went about accusing Omo-Agege for the theft and suspended him immediately, even without any investigation and evidence....... but now that the court has asked that he be re-instated in the Senate, Saraki and his Goons are just waking up to setup an investigativ ePanel!
And they want the same person 'they have already convicted' on heresay, to corporate with them? shocked shocked

These Senators want to make laws (Legislative arm) and they want to 'interprete' the same Laws as well (Judicial Arm) and even arrest and jail any one they pronounce guilty (Executive Arm)...... forgetting that this is a democracy operating under the dictum of 'Separation of Powers'!
But what do we expect, in a NASS filled with Criminals, Certificate forgers, Serial Looters, Murderers and plane idiots?

Any sensible person will do exactly the same thing Omo-Agege is doing.
It takes two to tango.
if you want to catch a thief, then you must be ready to act like a thief. undecided

Wa GBA iyi.This is just plain summary of the whole fiasco.

1 Like

Re: Mace Theft: I Won’t Answer Your Questions, Omo-agege Tells Investigative Panel by Ayobami7(m): 12:22pm On May 23, 2018
Na wa o
Re: Mace Theft: I Won’t Answer Your Questions, Omo-agege Tells Investigative Panel by NairaMaster1(m): 12:44pm On May 23, 2018
9jaArea:

Where were you when Saraki and his gang suspended Senators just because they had a contrary view?

In your character Sir: Violence
Re: Mace Theft: I Won’t Answer Your Questions, Omo-agege Tells Investigative Panel by 9jaArea: 1:10pm On May 23, 2018
NairaMaster1:

In your character Sir: Violence
Lol, if everyone had my character they'll be no violence in the world.
Re: Mace Theft: I Won’t Answer Your Questions, Omo-agege Tells Investigative Panel by NairaMaster1(m): 2:17pm On May 23, 2018
9jaArea:

Lol, if everyone had my character they'll be no violence in the world.

So why do you support violence? Or the mace theft is not your definition of violence?

Let's bury this issue Sir.
It's unfortunate with Nigeria electorates.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari: Why I Didn’t Sack Ministers In Four Years / SSS Arrests PDP Social Media Activist, Dadiyata? / Photos From John Odigie-Oyegun 80th Birthday Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.