Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,821 members, 7,806,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Mace Theft: I Won’t Answer Your Questions, Omo-agege Tells Investigative Panel - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mace Theft: I Won’t Answer Your Questions, Omo-agege Tells Investigative Panel (23068 Views)

Tordue Salem: Omo-Agege Tells Security Agencies To Unmask The Real Killers / Oby Ezekwesili Hates Buhari, God Won’t Answer Her Prayers: Femi Adesina / Expand Your Scope Of Influence, Omo-agege Tells Delta APC Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Mace Theft: I Won’t Answer Your Questions, Omo-agege Tells Investigative Panel by positivethought: 4:06pm On May 23, 2018
9jaArea:

Oga by law he shouldn't be suspended in the first place. No one has the right to deny a constituency representation at any level, don't come here and former patriot by supporting an illegality against another.
no you are not correct,even the court ruled that a senator can be suspended for a maximum period of two weeks but that's by the way, the important thing here is respect n reverence for institutions,in every human set up there is the need to have rules,omo agege knew of the Senate rules n had even participated in the punishment of others but most of your type are supporting him now out of political sentiments forgetting about tomorrow, you may call me whatever you like my opinion still stand that omo agege and you his supporters are only disgracing yourselves n embarrassing the country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Criticized For Visiting Sheikh Gumi / Six Labour Party Lawmakers Decamp To PDP (Photo) / Elections: Lawmaker, 8 Others Killed By Insurgents In Gombe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.