Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Between Okrika Boutique And Provision Business. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Between Okrika Boutique And Provision Business. (1765 Views)

Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought / A Man's Boutique Business From 2005 To 2018 In Pictures / Boutique And Those That Deals On Wears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Okrika Boutique And Provision Business. by LKO(m): 2:24pm On May 22, 2018
My friend (a guy) needs my advice on what business to invest in. He is a graduate but no good job for now. He has some cash which he want to use to start up a business. He wants a lucrative business he can grow in to eventually become a big player in the business someday.

He is undecided on whether to start an okrika boutique of guys wears including new boxers and singlets for guys (guys stuffs generally) or to open a store where he can be a wholesaler of provision items (beverages, detergents, soaps, diapers etc). He intends to buy the provision items from big time distributors in his area, then he can now sell in wholesale or in bits to owners of kiosks in the neibourhood.

Please I need suggestions from the house, so I can take to him. He has about seven hundred thousand naira to rent a shop and to buy goods. His location is Warri, Delta State. Your opinions highly count here. Thanks.
Re: Between Okrika Boutique And Provision Business. by LKO(m): 4:23pm On May 22, 2018
No comment yet! Please drop your kind advice.
Re: Between Okrika Boutique And Provision Business. by kelechi50: 5:15pm On May 22, 2018
Please ask your guy ,which of the two is he interested in doing

1 Like

Re: Between Okrika Boutique And Provision Business. by Zegun92: 7:09pm On May 22, 2018
I think he should go for okrika biz because the business booms within short period of time.... In a month he can realize more than the money he used investing though it depends on the area....

2 Likes

Re: Between Okrika Boutique And Provision Business. by phililp(m): 8:30pm On May 22, 2018
I secoNd the guy above me, okrika goes well in terms of fast sale,

And Op like how much is this ur guy having,

Cos if he has upto 1.5M I have a good business idea I can share with him

1 Like

Re: Between Okrika Boutique And Provision Business. by LKO(m): 8:37pm On May 22, 2018
phililp:
I secoNd the guy above me, okrika goes well in terms of fast sale,

And Op like how much is this ur guy having,

Cos if he has upto 1.5M I have a good business idea I can share with him

Thank you.

Pls share the idea, it can be of benefit to me and others, u never can tell. Please do.

1 Like

Re: Between Okrika Boutique And Provision Business. by phililp(m): 8:52pm On May 22, 2018
LKO:

Thank you.

Pls share the idea, it can be of benefit to me and others, u never can tell. Please do.

How much are u/him having
Re: Between Okrika Boutique And Provision Business. by Afribiz(f): 10:33pm On May 22, 2018
phililp:

How much are u/him having

He said u shld share the idea and u are there asking how much he has.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Very Clean Foreign Used Lenovo Thinkpad X100e Is For Sale In Lagos SOLD / Business You Can Start With 10,000 Naira Only / Current Most Reliable Nigerian Bank To Open A/c With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.