Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Liz Anjorin To Fan: "May Allah Punish Your Late Mother In The Grave" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Liz Anjorin To Fan: "May Allah Punish Your Late Mother In The Grave" (25465 Views)

Mr Latin And Yinka Quadri Warn Toyin Abraham And Lizzy Anjorin To Stop Beef / "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG / Liz Anjorin Acquires A Range Rover Autobiography (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Liz Anjorin To Fan: "May Allah Punish Your Late Mother In The Grave" by LifestyleTonite: 3:03pm On May 22, 2018
Actress Liz Anjorin has clapback at a fan who intruded in her affair on social media. She shared a screenshot of what the fan said and some of her pictures which she accompanied with a quote cursing the fan’s mother.

Liz Anjorin wrote:

”If you respect your mother so dearly dead or alive ??you shld respect other people’s mother …@olami_topmodel I was trying to correct you on this comment and you are behaving as if u need urgent fame ??May Allah punish your late Mother in the grave for not minding your own business during this Ramadan Season. Ordinary thank you, hopeless low life like you can not say to me for assisting a fellow young woman. All you could say is …EPELE MA WHY IS ARIKE CALLING YOU MUMMY BLABLABLABLA? For squeezing myself in this harsh economy to help another young woman to see new world you shall never no peace till the rest of your life. Don’t bring issue of fasting to forgive some fools Prophet Muhammad (SWT) and satan are not friends till now and they can never be. You come to my handle to leave negative comments, you will be brought to book of disgrace here. Be guided..#ISayNoToNegativeCommentsOnMyHandle. #IfYouRespectYourMotherNeverComeToMyHandleToSayShit”

https://www.wotzup.ng/liz-anjorin-blasts-fan-allah/

1 Share

Re: Liz Anjorin To Fan: "May Allah Punish Your Late Mother In The Grave" by Perfecttouch(m): 3:27pm On May 22, 2018
With this have just read ,i can transfusion transmission and categorically transformer to you that now in nigeria,everyones mode is now
ANGRY MODE

14 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin To Fan: "May Allah Punish Your Late Mother In The Grave" by Skepticus: 3:38pm On May 22, 2018
cool

Allah punish both!

See their shiny foreheads like Banky W's bald head. undecided

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liz Anjorin To Fan: "May Allah Punish Your Late Mother In The Grave" by itspzpics(m): 3:51pm On May 22, 2018
Lol
Re: Liz Anjorin To Fan: "May Allah Punish Your Late Mother In The Grave" by LifestyleTonite: 4:10pm On May 22, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Liz Anjorin To Fan: "May Allah Punish Your Late Mother In The Grave" by Tamarapetty(f): 4:13pm On May 22, 2018
What did her innocent late mother do to you now?? some celebs sha

22 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin To Fan: "May Allah Punish Your Late Mother In The Grave" by talk2saintify(m): 5:17pm On May 22, 2018
shocked

so Much Respect for the Ramadan Season!

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Liz Anjorin To Fan: "May Allah Punish Your Late Mother In The Grave" by SAMBARRY: 5:31pm On May 22, 2018
grin

The fan deserves the insults.for its not every celebrity that can put up with online bullying and trolling

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Liz Anjorin To Fan: "May Allah Punish Your Late Mother In The Grave" by SoNature(m): 6:07pm On May 22, 2018
So much for Muslims as peace lovers grin

31 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin To Fan: "May Allah Punish Your Late Mother In The Grave" by vizkiz: 6:07pm On May 22, 2018
Allah Does not punish the dead. Lizzy is just a dumb Muslim whose fast is a waste of time.

She is even saying the small girl shall never "no" (Olodo can't spell know) peace.

Religion of peace my foot.

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Liz Anjorin To Fan: "May Allah Punish Your Late Mother In The Grave" by Rasbel(m): 6:07pm On May 22, 2018
yeh! agbako ninu awe fa

3 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin To Fan: "May Allah Punish Your Late Mother In The Grave" by midolian(m): 6:08pm On May 22, 2018
I hope this one is not fasting sha grin

5 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin To Fan: "May Allah Punish Your Late Mother In The Grave" by akeentech(m): 6:09pm On May 22, 2018
Tamarapetty:
What did her innocent late mother do to you now?? some celebs sha
Re: Liz Anjorin To Fan: "May Allah Punish Your Late Mother In The Grave" by MistadeRegal(m): 6:09pm On May 22, 2018
angry
I was expecting to see that oath of allegiance before commenting on this post… or is it not applicable to all Islamic posts?

6 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin To Fan: "May Allah Punish Your Late Mother In The Grave" by HeyCorleone(m): 6:09pm On May 22, 2018
Can't see anything the fan said wrong. Liz is just too insecure.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Liz Anjorin To Fan: "May Allah Punish Your Late Mother In The Grave" by Robbin7(m): 6:09pm On May 22, 2018
Bitterness!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liz Anjorin To Fan: "May Allah Punish Your Late Mother In The Grave" by Lanre4uonly(m): 6:09pm On May 22, 2018
It is well
Re: Liz Anjorin To Fan: "May Allah Punish Your Late Mother In The Grave" by wiloy2k8(m): 6:10pm On May 22, 2018
Nonsense
Re: Liz Anjorin To Fan: "May Allah Punish Your Late Mother In The Grave" by spartan50(m): 6:10pm On May 22, 2018
Yoruba people and insults.. I dey go watch match joor

8 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin To Fan: "May Allah Punish Your Late Mother In The Grave" by paymentvoucher: 6:10pm On May 22, 2018
This Liz Anjorin is really suffering from something familiar in the Northern region of Nigeria.

PS: Always look sweet before your Husband; Seduce him always, be Romantic and Stop walking around the house with PDP Wrapper

2 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin To Fan: "May Allah Punish Your Late Mother In The Grave" by Husty(m): 6:10pm On May 22, 2018
Lizzy is just too razz for social media; her root is not far fetched though (hood rat). She dishes out curses at the slightest corrective comment from her fans. Ara oko buruku!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Liz Anjorin To Fan: "May Allah Punish Your Late Mother In The Grave" by shamecurls(m): 6:10pm On May 22, 2018
Olosho`s dey always get bad mouth.

3 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin To Fan: "May Allah Punish Your Late Mother In The Grave" by RotrMezie: 6:10pm On May 22, 2018
Their mata.
Check my signature to Get A Professional & Well Designed Website For 20k Only
Re: Liz Anjorin To Fan: "May Allah Punish Your Late Mother In The Grave" by enemyofprogress: 6:11pm On May 22, 2018
That local champion is calling herself too a celebrity. Smfh

4 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin To Fan: "May Allah Punish Your Late Mother In The Grave" by pweshboi(m): 6:11pm On May 22, 2018
The girl said "it's her opinion though"... She wasn't forcing it on her. Why the rant self? If she's truly fasting then I believe she wouldn't have read a negative meaning to the ladies opinion. Well some people no dey mind their business Sha #NaijaWahala

6 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin To Fan: "May Allah Punish Your Late Mother In The Grave" by Massdamm(m): 6:12pm On May 22, 2018
still figure what's apenin Wu can surmarize it for me
Re: Liz Anjorin To Fan: "May Allah Punish Your Late Mother In The Grave" by amodu(m): 6:12pm On May 22, 2018
Subhanallah, Liz took it too far.

3 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin To Fan: "May Allah Punish Your Late Mother In The Grave" by enemyofprogress: 6:12pm On May 22, 2018
vizkiz:
Allah Does not punish the dead. Lizzy is just a dumb Muslim whose fast is a waste of time.

Religion of peace my foot.
God bless you jare

7 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin To Fan: "May Allah Punish Your Late Mother In The Grave" by Demonicide(f): 6:12pm On May 22, 2018
All this fans sef no dey hear word.. Look the way Lizzy just insulted your gentle mother's soul. oma se oh

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin To Fan: "May Allah Punish Your Late Mother In The Grave" by goryorhal(m): 6:12pm On May 22, 2018
The 2 of them no get sense...........

Them think say Allah get time for their useless rants ........

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin To Fan: "May Allah Punish Your Late Mother In The Grave" by Spar7tan(m): 6:12pm On May 22, 2018
Looking at lizzy's mouth, I imagine the kind of mouth odor she'll have.

She can abuse the dead from morning till night, even the dead will be forced to open eyes..

Advance olosho....

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani Speaks On How Hurt She Was When Bobrisky Betrayed Her / Rema Pays A Visit To Tony Elumelu (Video, Photo) / Empress Njamah Stuns In Police Uniform For A Movie Role

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.