Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,231 members, 7,807,767 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

SEAHORSE Lubricants Certified And Safe For Use In Nigeria - SON - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SEAHORSE Lubricants Certified And Safe For Use In Nigeria - SON (16956 Views)

Seahorse Lubricant Brand Wins Award / Akin Osinbajo Visits Seahorse Headquarters In Anambra- Pictures / Seahorse Lubricants Refutes Alleged Story Of Manufacturing Substandard Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEAHORSE Lubricants Certified And Safe For Use In Nigeria - SON by gorociano: 3:27pm On May 22, 2018
On Monday 21st May 2018, a full delegation of the Standards Organisation of Nigeria (SON) officials led by their Head of Chemical Technology Group, Mr Agboola Afolayan and the Anambra State coordinator, Engr Nwaoma Olujie paid a visit to the factory of SeaHorse Lubrication Industries in Anambra.

The event, which was witnessed by experts and journalists from reputable media organizations, included a tour of the facilities of the state of the art production facility in Ozubulu. Members of the SON delegation were shown the different stages of production to allow them see the production and standards set by the company for the production of various types of lubricants. It also provided a chance for SON to conduct their regular scheduled visits and checks of the facility to ensure it maintained production standards.

All the visitors were appreciative of the production facilities, expertise and ability, as well as the safety steps taken by the company into making sure that their products were produced according to the best standards and also under the required safety standards for staff to avoid industrial accidents, a testament to the enterprising spirit of Nigerian businesses.

A sample of the lubricant was taken at random from those about to be released into the market and taken to their in-house laboratory for testing. At their modern lab which compete with any laboratory in the world, a viscosity test was conducted in front of journalists by their Quality Control Manager, Amaobi Emenike and the results indicated a viscosity index of 121, which is above the SON standard of 120.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgHvL3OaKDY

The MANCAP logo and log of past tests and SON visits were also shown to members of the press

Group Head Chemical Technology Group, Standards Organization of Nigeria (SON), Mr. Agboola Afolayan while announcing the results of the tests, endorsed SeaHorse lubricants, and also acknowledged it as one of the best in the country.

Reacting on behalf of the consumers, Chief Eugene Nzom Ojukwu MON, CEO E. Ekeson Group of Companies Nig Ltd, also testified to the high quality of SEAHORSE lubricants, stating that this is the reason his company has stuck with SEAHORSE since they discovered the product.

In his comment, the Chairman CEO SEAHORSE Lubricants Industries Limited, Dr. Ebuka Onunkwo stated that the SEAHORSE production plant was birthed by his desire to create job for the teeming unemployed populace and also his drive to key into the industrialization agenda of the government. In the same vein he highlighted the plans by SEAHORSE Lubricant Industries to maintain its high standards, which includes expansion of the 5 million metric tonnes capacity plant, and increasing the over 1,500 direct and indirect workforce of SeaHorse Lubricant Industries Limited.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkMQk05reK0

http://thepunditng.com/seahorse-lubricants-certified-and-safe-for-use-in-nigeria-son/

1 Like

Re: SEAHORSE Lubricants Certified And Safe For Use In Nigeria - SON by beeff(m): 9:05pm On May 22, 2018
First to comment
Re: SEAHORSE Lubricants Certified And Safe For Use In Nigeria - SON by CastedAyo: 9:05pm On May 22, 2018
beeff:
First to comment

Go use it to collect money from your BANK.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEAHORSE Lubricants Certified And Safe For Use In Nigeria - SON by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 22, 2018
Official Masturbation Oil

If you know you know

4 Likes

Re: SEAHORSE Lubricants Certified And Safe For Use In Nigeria - SON by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 22, 2018
Nice one,hopefully it will be cheaper than KY gel. angry

Meanwhile
What's the best medication for cold sore please?

1 Like

Re: SEAHORSE Lubricants Certified And Safe For Use In Nigeria - SON by vioment: 9:07pm On May 22, 2018
Imagine what they/we can achieve with steady power supply. A govt that doesn't know its priorities is a foolish govt anytime anyday.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEAHORSE Lubricants Certified And Safe For Use In Nigeria - SON by soberdrunk(m): 9:08pm On May 22, 2018
The guy in Red in all the pictures seems to be thinking "Egusi or oha, this people should do jare lemme go home and eat". Yes i agree seahorse is safe..... angry

2 Likes

Re: SEAHORSE Lubricants Certified And Safe For Use In Nigeria - SON by prettyzee11(f): 9:08pm On May 22, 2018
I don't understand, is it for cars?

2 Likes

Re: SEAHORSE Lubricants Certified And Safe For Use In Nigeria - SON by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:08pm On May 22, 2018
Way to go.

1 Like

Re: SEAHORSE Lubricants Certified And Safe For Use In Nigeria - SON by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 22, 2018
One day I would own my own lubricant company

1 Like

Re: SEAHORSE Lubricants Certified And Safe For Use In Nigeria - SON by omerah86(m): 9:09pm On May 22, 2018
Issorite
Re: SEAHORSE Lubricants Certified And Safe For Use In Nigeria - SON by omerah86(m): 9:11pm On May 22, 2018
prettyzee11:
No ....It's a new cooking oil in town��

1 Like

Re: SEAHORSE Lubricants Certified And Safe For Use In Nigeria - SON by Mblingz(m): 9:12pm On May 22, 2018
That is our man. Obodobo of ihembosi. Man of pure mind and philanthropist.

1 Like

Re: SEAHORSE Lubricants Certified And Safe For Use In Nigeria - SON by Elparaiso(m): 9:14pm On May 22, 2018
Nothing in this article indicates if it's used for coitus or vehicles.
Re: SEAHORSE Lubricants Certified And Safe For Use In Nigeria - SON by ThinkSmarter: 9:14pm On May 22, 2018
YEYE SON, certifying substandard goods as being standard after collecting bribe.

6 Likes

Re: SEAHORSE Lubricants Certified And Safe For Use In Nigeria - SON by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:18pm On May 22, 2018
Igbo Amaka.

I'm still buying Mobil 1 tho.......
Re: SEAHORSE Lubricants Certified And Safe For Use In Nigeria - SON by ThinkSmarter: 9:18pm On May 22, 2018
A-Z remains the best followed by jezco rosy super plus. mobil na name, after 1wk, the oil will always turn watery n brown
Re: SEAHORSE Lubricants Certified And Safe For Use In Nigeria - SON by Ilefoaye(m): 9:22pm On May 22, 2018
Smart TV. available quote me for more Info
Re: SEAHORSE Lubricants Certified And Safe For Use In Nigeria - SON by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 22, 2018
prettyzee11:

I just love how they avoid mentioning the use of this lube. It's almost like they want us to use our imagination

1 Like

Re: SEAHORSE Lubricants Certified And Safe For Use In Nigeria - SON by NIGHTMAREOO7: 9:24pm On May 22, 2018
Wait! Is it for human Engine or car Engine.
Abeg make una specify o.
Before some people here go use am wrongly.

1 Like

Re: SEAHORSE Lubricants Certified And Safe For Use In Nigeria - SON by oneeast2: 9:35pm On May 22, 2018
Good job.

Anambra industries produces original and the very best in Africa.

1 Like

Re: SEAHORSE Lubricants Certified And Safe For Use In Nigeria - SON by 100bands: 9:39pm On May 22, 2018
Na for Bleep abi?
Re: SEAHORSE Lubricants Certified And Safe For Use In Nigeria - SON by Stonerobaba(m): 9:46pm On May 22, 2018
So the oil has not been certified before now and it has been in circulation for months.
Re: SEAHORSE Lubricants Certified And Safe For Use In Nigeria - SON by Ellabae(f): 9:58pm On May 22, 2018
What type of lubricant? It should be specified o
Re: SEAHORSE Lubricants Certified And Safe For Use In Nigeria - SON by kingreign(m): 10:01pm On May 22, 2018
Try it in a 2005 and more recent car and you'd buy a new transmission or engine.
Na me talk am.

QED
Re: SEAHORSE Lubricants Certified And Safe For Use In Nigeria - SON by kingreign(m): 10:02pm On May 22, 2018
ThinkSmarter:
[s]A-Z remains the best followed by jezco rosy super plus.
mobil na name, after 1wk, the oil will always turn watery n brown[/s]
Rubbish beer parlour conclusion coming from a non automobile scientist.

2 Likes

Re: SEAHORSE Lubricants Certified And Safe For Use In Nigeria - SON by kingreign(m): 10:05pm On May 22, 2018
Gazzuzz, nurey, diportivo, mayor2013 et al. Come see random conclusion.
Re: SEAHORSE Lubricants Certified And Safe For Use In Nigeria - SON by mechanics(m): 10:07pm On May 22, 2018
Good innovation

1 Like

Re: SEAHORSE Lubricants Certified And Safe For Use In Nigeria - SON by valarinz: 10:15pm On May 22, 2018
kingreign:

Rubbish beer parlour conclusion coming from a non automobile scientist.

I see you're trying so hard to incur the wrath of my brothers on this thread,

You no go siddon jeje for one side and watch how 'igboland will be the next Japan if given support' abi...you wan ignite the e-warriors engine now, lemme sit on one corner here and watch it unfold

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naira Redesign Mops Up N1.8trn From Currency Outside Banks / Nylon Production / TOP 10 NIGERIA Brands That Surprised Their Social Media Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.