Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,313 members, 7,780,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:22 PM

Herbal Preparation For Gonorrhea 7 Days Cure Confirmed - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Herbal Preparation For Gonorrhea 7 Days Cure Confirmed (11258 Views)

7 Days Cure For Foot Ulcer/ Acha-ere Or Enyi-ure In Igbo / Herbal Preparation To Cure Any Eyes Problems,(cataract/glaucoma) / COVID-19: Brazil Digs Hundreds Of Graves In Preparation For Deaths (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Herbal Preparation For Gonorrhea 7 Days Cure Confirmed by firstYS(m): 4:11pm On May 22, 2018
GoodDay my fellow nairalander. Have been troubled and pained by how people Complain about gonorrhea. This makes me to contact my Daddy for cure I have to lied to him that am infected. He called and ask me to make the Concursion myself. I wrote the ingredients in details,we went to the market to go and get the ingredients bit by bits.when I was preparing his friend came around he saw what I was doing he said ogun atosi abenu goo go ...potent drugs ingredients:allum 50naira. Ewe olosenputu 200naira. Osan wewe (lime) 50naira. Ewe butuje 100naira. Ewe rere ako 500naira Omi igbin (snail spit). Ewe efinrin and ewe ejinrin (scent leaf)
Preparation:
Get a clean bowl or container or bottle. Put the allum inside the container, squeeze all the leaf(ewe)extract the water from the leave inside the container, break the snail d snail from the bottom to get the liquid from it inside the container add ogogoro 250 or palmwine (prefer ogogoro because daddy said it work fast with it) when everything is set leave it for 2days. A glass cup morning a night. Go for check up after 7days. No mukus coming out from your penis again, no pains when urinating again, no itching of private.
Note: your penis might be erecting all the time when taking this drugs don't Bleep doing this period because you might pour the diseases in your partner private part. Lady may experience much sexual arousal cos of the ewe rere ako inside.
Conclusion:
If any of this ingredient you can't pronounce it when you get to where you want to buy it ( herbal leaf seller. Yoruba call them elewe-omo) you can watsapp me on 08032153359 or call me 08025004703 so I can pronounce the leaf for the person.
To check the potent of the herbal after taken it, get a clean bottle ur first morning urine should be inside the bottle. Daddy said you will c the worms moving.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herbal Preparation For Gonorrhea 7 Days Cure Confirmed by success4me(m): 9:01am On Sep 03, 2020
Thanks man,God bless u
Re: Herbal Preparation For Gonorrhea 7 Days Cure Confirmed by sholasong(m): 1:55pm On Jan 09, 2022
God bless you Sir, thanks for the information.

(1) (Reply)

The Strike Continues As FG Threatens No Work No Pay For Doctors / Skin Lightening Product That Works: ! / We Can Setup A Standard Medical Laboratory At Reduced Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.