Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship (55355 Views)

2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia / 2019/2020 PTDF Local & Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Have Been Shortlisted / Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship by DMainMan: 5:27pm On May 22, 2018
To qualify for 2018/2019 NAE Post Graduate Scholarship Award scheme, applicants MUST:

1. Possess a minimum of Second Class Upper division in any of the relevant disciplines from a recognised Nigerian university.
2. Have secured admission into a Nigerian or Overseas university for a one year Master’s Degree programme in any of the disciplines listed below.
3. Not be above 28 years of age by December 31st, 2018.
4. Have completed the one year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme.
5. Possess an international passport valid for travel at least one year from September, 2018 (applicable to overseas category).

Course of Study
Only candidates with offer of admission and BSc degrees in disciplines related to the following areas should apply;
• Geosciences
• Engineering (Petroleum, Mechanical, Civil, Subsea, Electrical/Electronics, Marine, Chemical)
• Petroleum Economics
• Law (Oil and Gas/Petroleum)

Make Sure You Read More About AGIP Scholarships

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship by DMainMan: 5:32pm On May 22, 2018
HOW TO APPLY

come here: https://scholastica.ng/schemes/naescholarships

Application Deadline is 8th June, 2018.

The Computer Based Test for shortlisted candidates shall be conducted on 23rd June, 2018.
Re: Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship by DMainMan: 5:49pm On May 22, 2018
TEST FORMAT

Test format will be Dragnet Verbal, Dragnet Numerical and one function skill test in the field you chose; i.e Geology, Geophysics, Engineering, Petroleum Economics, Law (Oil and Gas/Petroleum) e.t.c

To download the dragnet past verbal and numerical questions for practise only (do not cram); come here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/hv8sknun3ziw24i/dragnetgsequestions_shopygfx_upload.zip

For Shortcut techniques in solving Dragnet Numerical reasoning swiftly; come here: https://www.nairaland.com/1883541/shortcut-techniques-solving-dragnet-shl

Good luck.

From DMainMan
PTDF Scholar
CEO DMainMan and Zeltney Enterprises/Consult,
https://facebook.com/dmainmanfoundation/
https://dmainmanconsult.com/

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship by Drniyi4u(m): 5:50pm On May 22, 2018
Thanks DMainMan
Re: Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship by Akosxxx(m): 6:00pm On May 22, 2018
download dragnet
Re: Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship by ariyibiolatunji: 6:07pm On May 22, 2018
Good to know
Re: Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship by Alexbond(m): 6:37pm On May 22, 2018
DMainMan always on point. Thanks man!
Re: Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship by Sherlock5577: 6:39pm On May 22, 2018
DMainMan:
TEST FORMAT

Test format will be Dragnet Verbal, Dragnet Numerical and one function skill test in the field you chose; i.e Geology, Geophysics, Engineering, Petroleum Economics, Law (Oil and Gas/Petroleum) e.t.c

To download the dragnet past verbal and numerical questions for practise only (do not cram); come here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/hv8sknun3ziw24i/dragnetgsequestions_shopygfx_upload.zip

For Shortcut techniques in solving Dragnet Numerical reasoning swiftly; come here: https://www.nairaland.com/1883541/shortcut-techniques-solving-dragnet-shl

Good luck.

From DMainMan
PTDF Scholar
CEO DMainMan and Zeltney Enterprises/Consult,
https://facebook.com/dmainmanfoundation/
https://dmainmanconsult.com/
Thank you sir!
Re: Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship by Jubilancy(f): 7:30pm On May 22, 2018
Interesting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship by Ceasardgreat(m): 7:31pm On May 22, 2018
Please can second class lower (2:2) Apply?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship by bigstan11787(m): 7:33pm On May 22, 2018
Nice one...buh we need fresh graduate/trainees employment
Re: Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship by slawomir: 7:34pm On May 22, 2018
ok
Re: Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship by aljharem(m): 7:45pm On May 22, 2018
To qualify for consideration, applicants MUST be:

Registered Full TIME undergraduates in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions
Certified 100 level students at the time of application (Only students admitted in 2017/2018 academic session)
NOTE: The following categories of students should not apply:
200 level students and above
Current beneficiaries of similar Awards from other Companies and Agencies
Dependants of NAOC/NAE/AENR/NACPFA
Only Indigenes of NAOC Host Communities in Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta and Imo States SHOULD apply for the Host Communities Merit Award. [size=18pt]RUBBISH!!![/size]

Only applicants studying Engineering, Geology, Geosciences and Agricultural Science are eligible for the National Merit Award.
Deadline: Closing date for receipt of e-application is strictly Midnight 1st, June 2018.

NOTE: The aptitude test will take place at designated centers to be communicated to applicants on a later date and applicants are to fully bear the cost of transportation to and from Aptitude test centres.
Re: Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship by sarahade(f): 7:46pm On May 22, 2018
DMainMan:
To qualify for 2018/2019 NAE Post Graduate Scholarship Award scheme, applicants MUST:

1. Possess a minimum of Second Class Upper division in any of the relevant disciplines from a recognised Nigerian university.
2. Have secured admission into a Nigerian or Overseas university for a one year Master’s Degree programme in any of the disciplines listed below.
5. Possess an international passport valid for travel at least one year from September, 2018 (applicable to overseas category).

Course of Study
Only candidates with offer of admission and BSc degrees in disciplines related to the following areas should apply;
• Geosciences
• Engineering (Petroleum, Mechanical, Civil, Subsea, Electrical/Electronics, Marine, Chemical)
• Petroleum Economics

It's not out yet now.
There's nothing on the site

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship by SooCute(m): 7:47pm On May 22, 2018
Grace speakes differently.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship by Partnerbiz(f): 7:52pm On May 22, 2018
no such thing on the website..
Re: Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship by Mostdetailed(f): 8:21pm On May 22, 2018
Please there is nothing on the site for postgraduates.
Re: Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship by afos002: 9:16pm On May 22, 2018
DMainMan:
HOW TO APPLY

come here: https://scholastica.ng/schemes/naescholarships

Application Deadline is 8th June, 2018.

The Computer Based Test for shortlisted candidates shall be conducted on 23rd June, 2018.
Re: Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship by Enugufirstson(m): 9:22pm On May 22, 2018
SooCute:
And somebody is saying its not a crime to be a Polytechnic graduate in Nigeria?

Why so much hatred for poly guys? Even good ones with distinction?

my dear, I do feel for them...

how i wish this dichotomy stuff be handled once and for all.
Re: Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship by shams040(m): 9:32pm On May 22, 2018
Enugufirstson:

my dear, I do feel for them...

how i wish this dichotomy stuff be handled once and for all.

We are really mixing things up, poly was established for a purpose as well as uni and college of education.

So why all this dichotomy stuff.

You go to uni you should be very sound in research.

Poly you should be able to implement what had been researched upon.

College of education you should be able to teach well.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship by naijacentric(m): 10:41pm On May 22, 2018
Rubbish to hell wif this yeye scholarship see discrimination
Re: Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship by gbadeolu1: 10:58pm On May 22, 2018
Now that someone is above 28 now. Any way out?
Re: Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 22, 2018
It is not yet out, although I know you usually post these things before the official announcement, Like when you put the NLNG one, we will just wait for them to announce officially
DMainMan:

Course of Study
• Geosciences
• Petroleum Economics

Re: Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship by FirstClassGrad: 11:39pm On May 22, 2018
Cool
Re: Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship by DMainMan: 12:03am On May 23, 2018
PCGamer:
It is not yet out, although I know you usually post these things before the official announcement, Like when you put the NLNG one, we will just wait for them to announce officially
It is out. Guess they have problem wth d site. When I published it, the website was working.

Other sites have published about it. Check the site regularly.

https://www.afterschoolafrica.com/589/nigerian-agip-postgraduate-scholarship/
Re: Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship by Nobody: 6:56am On May 23, 2018
The link is working now, everyone can apply
Re: Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship by Nobody: 7:21am On May 23, 2018
I don't understand the Applicants for the Overseas category are encouraged to also apply for the Local Post Graduate Scholarship Award statement. Are there 2 applications inside the AGIP Postgraduate? how can I apply for the local too

1 Share

Re: Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship by salesforce: 10:04am On May 23, 2018
ok
Re: Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship by Ayobami7(m): 10:19am On May 23, 2018
Thanks Noted
Re: Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship by JerrySnow: 10:28am On May 23, 2018
I took great advice here! At academic writing service, it will come in handy. I also know how. That is good ides for writing and all colleagues will be excited when they get to know about this source!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

15 Proven Ways To Have A Smooth Face Overnight / Oriwu Model College Ikorodu Emerges Best Public School In Nigeria / Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.