Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

10 Fast Ways To Make Additional Income Online As A Doctor - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 10 Fast Ways To Make Additional Income Online As A Doctor (628 Views)

BUA Donates Additional ₦350 Million To CACOVID / Abdulsamad Rabiu Donates Additional ₦3.3 Billion To Fight COVID-19 / Fast Ways To Build Up Your Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Fast Ways To Make Additional Income Online As A Doctor by jetroolowole(m): 6:03pm On May 22, 2018
Most Doctors are not paid for what they are truly worth especially in Nigeria. Having worked with many physician entrepreneurs to build alternative source of income, I have come to appreciate the importance of having another source of income.

Wellness Entrepreneurs are springing up everywhere. The health and wellness industry in the worldwide is HUGE and growing rapidly. It is called the new trillion dollar industry and people all over the world are gaining interest in nutrition, organics, fitness, alternative medicine, and all kinds of related health and wellness education, coaching, services, and products in phenomenal numbers.

People want to feel good, look good, and be active - and they are seeking out organic and natural food, fitness classes, alternative medicine, herbalism, plant medicine, and buying up books, dvd's, programs and services to help them create vitality and longevity.

This is awesome news, because I deeply believe that if all the healers, coaches, and wellness practitioners were able to really create abundant and successful businesses, then we would be able to help so many people and thus create massive healing, transformation and change in the world!

I believe that to create a sustainable future we need to support healers to create successful holistic businesses and projects worldwide. As conscious healers and entrepreneurs today, it is up to us to learn how to use the resources and tools that we have available to us today to make a difference - like the internet, social media and business.

These are my top 10 ideas for Doctors and medical practitioners to earn additional income online.

1. Wellness Blogging
2. Online Wellness Retailing
3. Wellness App
4. Medical Software
5. Self-publishing
6. Wellness Podcast/Webinar
7. Online Media Health Talk
8. Wellness Retreats
9. Wellness Coaching
10. Network Marketing

If you need free access to the full article on step-by-step guide to setup these business opportunities, comment below with the business idea(s) and I will send you the link.
Re: 10 Fast Ways To Make Additional Income Online As A Doctor by amaham(m): 9:09am On May 23, 2018
Pls send amahma4u@yahoo.com
Re: 10 Fast Ways To Make Additional Income Online As A Doctor by jetroolowole(m): 9:57am On May 23, 2018
amaham:
Pls send amahma4u@yahoo.com
Please take the associated action.
Re: 10 Fast Ways To Make Additional Income Online As A Doctor by Totleowi(m): 1:49pm On May 23, 2018
jetroolowole:

Please send to totleowi@gmail.com
Re: 10 Fast Ways To Make Additional Income Online As A Doctor by amaham(m): 2:32pm On May 23, 2018
jetroolowole:

Number 3 and 4
Thank you
Re: 10 Fast Ways To Make Additional Income Online As A Doctor by jetroolowole(m): 7:07am On May 24, 2018
amaham:

Number 3 and 4
Thank you
Noted
Re: 10 Fast Ways To Make Additional Income Online As A Doctor by IamAkinzy: 10:09am On May 24, 2018
1 3 4 7 9 10
adokeakinkunmi@gmail.com
Re: 10 Fast Ways To Make Additional Income Online As A Doctor by jetroolowole(m): 10:10am On May 24, 2018
IamAkinzy:
1 3 4 7 9 10

adokeakinkunmi@gmail.com
Noted
Re: 10 Fast Ways To Make Additional Income Online As A Doctor by KateFowler7: 9:28am On Jun 05, 2018
It sounds really interesting but there are a lot of apps that are much more safer. I used https://dialogue.co/en/ online clinics that helped me to solve my skin problems and to know what I need to do next. This one helps to control your time and to operate with all issues.
Re: 10 Fast Ways To Make Additional Income Online As A Doctor by Flunitrazepam(m): 10:43am On Jun 05, 2018
Please send to peteraanu@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: 10 Fast Ways To Make Additional Income Online As A Doctor by jetroolowole(m): 10:46pm On Jun 05, 2018
KateFowler7:
It sounds really interesting but there are a lot of apps that are much more safer. I used https://dialogue.co/en/ online clinics that helped me to solve my skin problems and to know what I need to do next. This one helps to control your time and to operate with all issues.
Yeah. The idea is to encourage our medical professionals to embrace wellness entrepreneurship

(1) (Reply)

17 Natural Ways To Boost fertility, 17 Fertility Tips To Get Pregnant / What Medicine Can I Use For Ngume? / Seed Cycling To Balance Hormones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.