Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,452 members, 7,781,307 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:11 PM

Online Business Is The Best Way To Go - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Online Business Is The Best Way To Go (441 Views)

Online Business Is An Illusion - There's No Business On The Internet / 5 Reasons Why An Online Business Is The Best Home Business To Make You Rich / What's The Best Way You Ever Dealt With A Debtor Who Refused To Pay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Business Is The Best Way To Go by nusto: 8:27pm On May 22, 2018
The truth is, if you really wanna make money without much investment, background and connection, your best bet is to start an online business.

The key advantage is that when you run online business, no one care who you are, your connections, your educational background or where you come from. It is all about what you have to offer.

I doubt that many of us on Nairaland actually cares who the founder of Nairaland is or their background, we are simply here because Nairaland is a wonderful platform.

Have you ever wondered while Linda Ikeji gets so many hates but still, same people troop to her blog? No one really care as long as you are adding value.

If you are looking to start an online business, one of the key characteristic that will help you is consistency!. You have to be consistent! Keep going everyday, dont stop. YOu are building authourity every single day you push and one day, it will all pay off.

You can decide to start a blog, do drop shipping, teach a course or partner with facebook. Whatever you choose, be consistent! You can find a comprehensive guide on how to make money online here https://www.makemoney.ng/how-to-make-money-online/.

I think the government should invest in teaching Nigerians youths how to be productive online because this is the future!

Do you have experience in making money online?

Please share! Let's help each other
Re: Online Business Is The Best Way To Go by greatnaija01: 8:29pm On May 22, 2018
my boss in online business is BLACKPANTHAER

He is legit and teaches for free

https://www.nairaland.com/4471738/need-good-job-vacancy-open
Re: Online Business Is The Best Way To Go by nusto: 8:48pm On May 22, 2018
What does he specialize in?

greatnaija01:
my boss in online business is BLACKPANTHAER

He is legit and teaches for free

https://www.nairaland.com/4471738/need-good-job-vacancy-open
Re: Online Business Is The Best Way To Go by greatnaija01: 11:43pm On May 22, 2018
you didnt have time to click the nairaland LINK, be there be asking me JAMB questions. you are OYO

nusto:

What does he specialize in?

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Generate Passive Income In Real Estate / Do You Know This Man Who Was Beaten To Coma By Robbers? Let´s Locate His Family! / Kogi State Lpg (cooking Gas) Consumption Analysis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.