Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Obiano Gives Quit Notice To Okada Riders In Onitsha, Awka - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Gives Quit Notice To Okada Riders In Onitsha, Awka (16741 Views)

Obiano Gives Families Of Slain Police Officers ₦1 Million Each (Pictures, Video) / New Burial Law In Anambra State: Obiano Gives Assent / Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Gives Quit Notice To Okada Riders In Onitsha, Awka by oneeast2: 9:24am On May 23, 2018
Mr. Mba on hearing that the military men have arrived

Re: Obiano Gives Quit Notice To Okada Riders In Onitsha, Awka by Yyeske(m): 9:28am On May 23, 2018
Akanapiaigwe, oneeast, unu jilie nwanyo.
You both have your points but this shouldn't degenerate to this.
Anyi bukwa ofu nwanne.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Gives Quit Notice To Okada Riders In Onitsha, Awka by EODforce: 9:29am On May 23, 2018
Oneeast2 Aka Genscatt, the EODs are here for operation mebisie
if we catch you eeehhh
ur name na sorry
Re: Obiano Gives Quit Notice To Okada Riders In Onitsha, Awka by Yyeske(m): 9:31am On May 23, 2018
EODforce:
Oneeast2 Aka Genscatt, the EODs are here for operation mebisie

if we catch you eeehhh

ur name na sorry
Don't mebisie anything for now, not necessary
Re: Obiano Gives Quit Notice To Okada Riders In Onitsha, Awka by EODforce: 9:37am On May 23, 2018
oneeast2:
Chyke Okoro the Abakaleke man stop quoting me, I don't talk to abakaleke people because you guys are hausa people, please go and hawk your gala. cheesy

. stale and weak ,we have already declared the operation, try anything silly and watch ur wings clipped

anumanu
Re: Obiano Gives Quit Notice To Okada Riders In Onitsha, Awka by deboysben(m): 9:40am On May 23, 2018
LochOtieno:

I didn't see anything wicked here....oga

they should be tied or gagged in chains and flogged mercilessly b4 returning them to osogbo.....

they hv constituted enough nuisance in the state.
laugh wan kee me.

Re: Obiano Gives Quit Notice To Okada Riders In Onitsha, Awka by Akanapiaigwe: 9:48am On May 23, 2018
oneeast2:
You are dumb and useless. What I meant is, have you seen any abakaleke person that owns something that has 4 wheels? cheesy

why are you insulating a region bro

cc
mynd44 lalasticlala seun
Re: Obiano Gives Quit Notice To Okada Riders In Onitsha, Awka by EODforce: 9:48am On May 23, 2018
oneeast2:
The problem is that you don't know you are a 3rd class Igbo. How can a 3rd class slave like you talk to a 1st class Igbo in that manner? Do you want me to order more locations that you abakaleke okada riders will be chased out from? cheesy

. this ur abakeleke punchline has become weak and stale,common come up with something creative and stop being a dumb assole

what happened to once dreaded chino11 and his other aliases
Re: Obiano Gives Quit Notice To Okada Riders In Onitsha, Awka by oneeast2: 9:48am On May 23, 2018
Akanapiaigwe:
cc

Did that break any rule? cheesy

Re: Obiano Gives Quit Notice To Okada Riders In Onitsha, Awka by EODforce: 9:50am On May 23, 2018
oneeast2:
Imagine abakaleke man talking where his masters are talking? cheesy
. i once invited this fuckery for a meeting in Onitsha but this useless coward took to his heels

i hate a Chester beater chino

1 Like

Re: Obiano Gives Quit Notice To Okada Riders In Onitsha, Awka by EODforce: 9:53am On May 23, 2018
oneeast2:
Nwokem it is not a punchline but a REALITY.

You are a 3rd class Igbo. In fact you people are largely not considered to be Igbo because you people are regarded as almajiri-Igbos. No offence but that is the fact. cool

. Well, this is the last you can get of my attention until you come up with something worthy of my attention

abakeleke almajiri blablablabla, jeeezz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Imo Magistrates’ Court Set On Fire By Youths / Again, Family Loses Bid To Reclaim Abacha’s Loot / Xmas Day Bombing: How Kabiru Sokoto Was Rearrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.