Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Do You Love Singing? Name One Artist Who Had Influenced Your Singing - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You Love Singing? Name One Artist Who Had Influenced Your Singing (752 Views)

What‘s That One Thing You Love That You Can Never Outgrow No Matter Your Age? / Which Addiction Would You Love To Leave In 2020? / Four Tips On How To Improve Your Singing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Love Singing? Name One Artist Who Had Influenced Your Singing by SunFlow(m): 10:05pm On May 22, 2018
Do you sing in the choir or in the bathroom?
Name one or two artist who has influenced you.

Mine is Celine Dion and Westlife.
Let's go
Re: Do You Love Singing? Name One Artist Who Had Influenced Your Singing by bidexolumanish(m): 11:56am On May 23, 2018
R.Kelly
Re: Do You Love Singing? Name One Artist Who Had Influenced Your Singing by SunFlow(m): 7:16pm On May 23, 2018
bidexolumanish:
R.Kelly
I used to like his music
Re: Do You Love Singing? Name One Artist Who Had Influenced Your Singing by naijainstinct: 12:12am On May 24, 2018
Brian McKnight, Boyz II Men and later on Styl-Plus. Oops, you said one or two. I remove Styl-Plus wink
Re: Do You Love Singing? Name One Artist Who Had Influenced Your Singing by SunFlow(m): 8:57am On May 24, 2018
naijainstinct:
Brian McKnight, Boyz II Men and later on Styl-Plus. Oops, you said one or two. I remove Styl-Plus wink

Feel free to name as many as you want

Lalasticlala may we know your favorite artists?

(1) (Reply)

‘we Are No Longer Contemplating Court Action Against Falz, We’ll Take Him To App / Cossy Orjiakor’s Neighbour Physically Molested Her (photos) / A Policeman And A Soldier Exchange Blows Today (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.