Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,497 members, 7,808,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Category Of Candidates To Sit For Rescheduled UTME - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Category Of Candidates To Sit For Rescheduled UTME (7883 Views)

How Bandits’ Threat Forced Abuja Students To Sit For 13 Exams In A Day / How Mass Communication Students Sit For Exams In Anambra University (Photos) / How Covenant University Students Sit For Exams (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Category Of Candidates To Sit For Rescheduled UTME by Rhectz(m): 10:38pm On May 22, 2018
The following candidates are to rewrite Jamb Utme 2018 slated for Saturday, 26th of May.

1. Candidate whose biometric could not be verified during the 2018 jamb Utme.

2. Candidate who missed the exam.

3. Candidates whose result is yet to be released.

Kindly reprint ur slip as soon as you receive email or SMS notification from JAMB to know ur time, venue and date.
Re: Category Of Candidates To Sit For Rescheduled UTME by TreasuredGlory: 7:14am On May 23, 2018
E
Re: Category Of Candidates To Sit For Rescheduled UTME by TreasuredGlory: 7:14am On May 23, 2018
R
Re: Category Of Candidates To Sit For Rescheduled UTME by TreasuredGlory: 7:18am On May 23, 2018
T
Re: Category Of Candidates To Sit For Rescheduled UTME by youngbabaj(m): 7:18am On May 23, 2018
who go buy me phone, I dey lag let God use u
Re: Category Of Candidates To Sit For Rescheduled UTME by Danelo(m): 7:37am On May 23, 2018
All I see is space bookers.
Dea is God oooooo
Re: Category Of Candidates To Sit For Rescheduled UTME by wizzprince(m): 7:37am On May 23, 2018
so even jamb this regime cannot conduct well

inec 2019 election will be like candidates who fail to make the bilot list should come for re-election

smh
Re: Category Of Candidates To Sit For Rescheduled UTME by oshomoshi: 7:42am On May 23, 2018
This is a good initiative

1 Like

Re: Category Of Candidates To Sit For Rescheduled UTME by jerrybakermillz(m): 8:13am On May 23, 2018
clintonopah:
Candidates.. You can still turn your pictures to cash

How?
Re: Category Of Candidates To Sit For Rescheduled UTME by Nobody: 8:16am On May 23, 2018
What u didn't register i.e u haven't a profile and e.t.c. Can u still do that and sit for thid exam?
Re: Category Of Candidates To Sit For Rescheduled UTME by fecta: 8:23am On May 23, 2018

Re: Category Of Candidates To Sit For Rescheduled UTME by Nobody: 9:11am On May 23, 2018
my bro biometric could not be captured, but he has nt been able to reprint his slip. who else is having same issue?
Re: Category Of Candidates To Sit For Rescheduled UTME by gabbie77: 9:22am On May 23, 2018
smiley
Re: Category Of Candidates To Sit For Rescheduled UTME by Babachukwu: 9:37am On May 23, 2018
I have not been able to print my sister's own, she did not see her result
Re: Category Of Candidates To Sit For Rescheduled UTME by Myketuale(m): 9:43am On May 23, 2018
please some one should help me check this if he is to write the exam adebayosamsonj@yandex.com or
Re: Category Of Candidates To Sit For Rescheduled UTME by Teecomm(m): 10:14am On May 23, 2018
Myketuale:
please some one should help me check this if he is to write the exam
adebayosamsonj@yandex.com or

Pwd nko?
Re: Category Of Candidates To Sit For Rescheduled UTME by Myketuale(m): 4:19pm On May 23, 2018
Teecomm:

Pwd nko?
Thanks bro have seen it ..
Re: Category Of Candidates To Sit For Rescheduled UTME by xtian234(m): 9:50pm On May 23, 2018
my sibling saw her result but did not print it out then...now she wants to print the system is popping up" u didn't register for jamb" what can she do or is she to rewrite on 26th may?
Re: Category Of Candidates To Sit For Rescheduled UTME by Teecomm(m): 1:55pm On May 24, 2018
Myketuale:

Thanks bro have seen it ..
Welcome bruh

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See ASUU's Recent Tweet Today (Shocking) / Kogi State University Pre-degree & Diploma Result/admission List 2011/2012 / Check How Much The Simple T-shirt Mark Zuckerberg Wears Cost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.