Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. (72313 Views)

How To Make At Least $850 Every Month Parking And Selling Expired Domain / 5 Major Reasons Why You Will Never Be Rich / How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by Kingsboy96(m): 6:56pm On Nov 05, 2018
Please I need the sales letter
Ayobamson.kay@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by IkembaPrince: 10:47pm On Nov 05, 2018
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by iykepromotions: 10:56am On Nov 06, 2018
Kingsboy96:
Please I need the sales letter
Ayobamson.kay@gmail.com
Thanks
check you inbox.

Cc; Ikembaprince
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by iykepromotions: 10:59am On Nov 06, 2018
Nature130:

Is it possible to park with morethan one parking site?
Like with bodis and afternic.

If possible, how do you change nameservers to reflect the two?
No. You park in one parking company if at all you want to park. But you can pull out anytime if you feel your parking company is not doing well or not paying completely. As I wrote earlier, successful parking means changing of nameservers after listing.
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by PreciousRahl(m): 12:16pm On Nov 06, 2018
iykepromotions:
after listing over there, go back to your registrar to change to afternic's nameservers for a successful parking;

NS1.AFTERNIC.COM
NS2.AFTERNIC.COM

Thanks for the feedback. I parked it at
Undeveloped
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by McFollywood: 2:24pm On Nov 06, 2018
I am interested but can we use android phones for this?
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by iykepromotions: 3:01pm On Nov 06, 2018
McFollywood:
I am interested but can we use android phones for this?
anything smartphone can do it. Provided it can open several tabs in one browser with fast internet.
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by amadeen(m): 3:17pm On Nov 06, 2018
pls which site is best for parking?
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by Nature130: 3:32pm On Nov 06, 2018
iykepromotions:
No. You park in one parking company if at all you want to park. But you can pull out anytime if you feel your parking company is not doing well or not paying completely. As I wrote earlier, successful parking means changing of nameservers after listing.

OK. Thanks
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by IkembaPrince: 10:05am On Nov 08, 2018
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by iykepromotions: 1:14pm On Nov 08, 2018
IkembaPrince:
Hi Boss iyke, thanks For the sales Letter and everything

You see, I Am Having this Confusion Regarding The expired domain Name,

So fAR I have learned that there are two types of expired domain name

Deleted domains and pending delete domains

which do you recommend

Also if I intend to park the domain which should I buy that will still have good seo and cpc and all that

Should I buy deleted domains or pending delete domains ?

thanks
ok. I just replied you on the other thread.
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by IkembaPrince: 1:17pm On Nov 08, 2018
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by futurebillgate(m): 8:26pm On Nov 08, 2018
iykepromotions:
which payment?
when I want to buy the expired domain I will buy it
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by MrCuteking(m): 3:51pm On Nov 13, 2018
iykepromotions:
Hi all. This business idea is not a new one at all and some Nigerians are already making money from it just that only a few people really knows how it works. It's all about buying and reselling of EXPIRED domain names. This is quite easy and anybody can do it provided you can read, write and get the required information. That's why this new thread is created.

Why expired domain name you may ask. Yes, these are domain names that the original owner failed to renew and some of those domains ate still good with a lot of popularity, cost per click and SEO. Once this domains are dropped, you simply research and pick up the right ones, then you go elsewhere and resell for profit. Each expired domain name cost $9 and you can resell any amount you like. Reselling don't have a fixed price. Personally my first sale when I first started was $550 USD with an investment of $9 dollars.the name if the domain is danbaba.com

Screenshots and other vital information coming soon.

Please can you mail me the lakes letter. Thanks

smartme783@gmail.com
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by iykepromotions: 2:36pm On Nov 18, 2018
Sold a geo Domain the other day. Same day I bought it. Bought it in the morning; $1. did some outbounding immediatelyand got it negotiated and sold via undeveloped in the evening @ $250 same day. Won't disclose the name for now as I still want to explore other GEO plus combinations in the dame niche. Bringing it here is just to reaffirm especially to newbies, that one of the fastest ways to start making a quick sale in Domaining is to target GEO competitive domains with lots of end users. Selling such a Domain at times, happens quite fast especially when you do an outbounding. Screenshot below.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by awoofawoo: 7:27pm On Nov 18, 2018
iykepromotions:
Sold a geo Domain the other day. Same day I bought it. Bought it in the morning; $1. did some outbounding immediatelyand got it negotiated and sold via undeveloped in the evening @ $250 same day. Won't disclose the name for now as I still want to explore other GEO plus combinations in the dame niche. Bringing it here is just to reaffirm especially to newbies, that one of the fastest ways to start making a quick sale in Domaining is to target GEO competitive domains with lots of end users. Selling such a Domain at times, happens quite fast especially when you do an outbounding. Screenshot below.
getting endusers is biggest problem of us facing here.....
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by Youngtrice(m): 5:26pm On Nov 20, 2018
Please where can i buy domains as low as $3??
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by Testapep(m): 7:25pm On Nov 20, 2018
Youngtrice:
Please where can i buy domains as low as $3??
network solution $1/domain(promo)
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by whitewalker673(m): 10:02pm On Nov 20, 2018
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by glasshouse(m): 10:07pm On Nov 20, 2018
I need your phone number cos am interested so that we can talk fine
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by Youngtrice(m): 11:38pm On Nov 20, 2018
Testapep:

network solution $1/domain(promo)
Link please
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by Testapep(m): 9:57am On Nov 21, 2018
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by golamike: 5:07pm On Dec 08, 2018
Using this opportunity to say a big "thank you" to Iykepromotions (Ikenna) for exposing this great opportunity of expired domain sales to us. After undergoing his tutelage, I was able to sell my first domain @ a reasonable price. This really works. God bless you bro.

7 Likes

Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by ComputerOperato: 12:04am On Dec 10, 2018
iykepromotions:

Good day iykepromotions.

I started reading this thread from page 1 today and I finished it.
Now, I have two questions.

1.) Do you change your nameservers to that of undeveloped after purchasing the domain?
2) How do you get the contact details and get in touch with end users?

Thanks for your contributions!
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by golamike: 7:30am On Dec 15, 2018
ComputerOperato:

Good day iykepromotions.

I started reading this thread from page 1 today and I finished it.
Now, I have two questions.

1.) Do you change your nameservers to that of undeveloped after purchasing the domain?
2) How do you get the contact details and get in touch with end users?

Thanks for your contributions!

1.) If you intend to use undeveloped.com custom sale landing page to sell your domain, you need to change to their name server.
2.) You can easily get the contact details of potential end users by clicking on "contact" on their websites and sending mail to the email addresses displayed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by Soneh(m): 9:20am On Dec 15, 2018
Hello boss Iyke can you please send me the sales letter template
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by Wealthfit: 6:13am On Dec 16, 2018
Hi... Boss,iykepromotions
please, can you send me the sales Letter also?
And again thank you for knowledge you are impacting here..
Email: oluwayemipeter2016@gmail.com
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by OnyeEgo1(m): 2:33pm On Dec 19, 2018
Can I edit my price after putting domain for sale? I've search thru Google but can't find a reply
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by Testapep(m): 3:03pm On Dec 19, 2018
OnyeEgo1:
Can I edit my price after putting domain for sale? I've search thru Google but can't find a reply
sure
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by lekankolade(m): 8:36am On Dec 20, 2018
iykepromotions:

Pls bro... How do I contact u.. Abeg I wan ask question.. Pls
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by iykepromotions: 8:50am On Dec 20, 2018
lekankolade:

Pls bro... How do I contact u.. Abeg I wan ask question.. Pls
I Already dropped my contacts here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (28) (Reply)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / Lady Saves N64,000 In 4 Months, Shows It Off (Photos) / Top Ten Richest Personalities In Nigeria 2016 And Their Networth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.