Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

How To Sell Anything Using Facebook Pages. - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / How To Sell Anything Using Facebook Pages. (245 Views)

Sale Finder :sell Anything At The Right Price / Jumia Orders And Mouthwatering Jumia Deals.. (Update on last pages) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Sell Anything Using Facebook Pages. by mekkynnams(m): 1:00am On May 23, 2018
What would you do if you could turn your Facebook page to a selling machine and got sales like never before? Learn what many of my clients have used to get orders for their products from Customers in Ghana, Kenya and the UK as well as those here in Nigeria.

Hi! My name is Emeka Nnamani. I’m a Google certified Digital Marketer. Yes, the google you use to search trained me in digital marketing. You can check out my Certificate from Google below.

I’d like to work with you personally to help you sell your products and/or services using Facebook pages. Here’s what you’ll learn:

•How to create a Facebook page for your business.
•How to Use Quality images to Sell.
•How to write Product descriptions that sell.
•How to Find and target people that already want what you’re selling.
•How to promote each product on your Facebook page.
•How to Attract customers to your Facebook page.

Fee:N15,000.

Due to the nature of the training which is one-on-one and my busy schedule, I can only work with 10 people. If you’re interested in being among the 10 people to work with me, send “One out of Ten” to me on WhatsApp here: 08095852031 and i’ll Tell you how you can make payment and how our training will go. I look forward to working with you.

(1) (Reply)

Cy Technologies Ng Dealer Of All Phones / UPDATE ON OUR IPHONE PRICES / I Phone 8 Plus 64g For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.