Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Helpful Health And Fitness Tips You Must Know - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Helpful Health And Fitness Tips You Must Know (507 Views)

New Fitness Tips: How To Stay Healthy Everyday / 10 Helpful Ways To Stop Bad Breath / Helpful Remedies For Fixing Bad Breath (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Helpful Health And Fitness Tips You Must Know by dominzy(m): 3:03am On May 23, 2018
*Dominzy Daily Health & Fitness Tips*
��‍♀���‍♂�������
�Eating grapes improves the brain's ability to process new information and thus enhances intelligence.
�Twerking is actually good exercise! It works the deep muscles of the hips, as well as the core muscles of the lower back and abs.
�The more organized you are, the less likely you are to develop Alzheimer's Disease.
�Have a stomach ache? Lay on your left side and rub your stomach in clockwise circles. It'll help!
⛑Your sleeping style can really affect your heartburn issues. Sleeping on your left side can relieve the symptoms of heartburn.
☕A cup of coffee before a workout speeds up the fat burning process.
�More expensive alcohols contain fewer congeners (chemicals responsible for hangovers). The more expensive the alcohol, the less hungover.
�Onions and garlic are both foods that can accelerate hair growth.
�A recent study shows that you are 47% more likely to live an extra decade if you eat home-cooked meals five times a week.
�Listening to music frequently will decrease.... *click here to continue reading* � http://www.dominzyloaded.com/2018/05/dominzyloaded-daily-health-and-fitness.html
�����������
_stay informed_

*Brought to u by http://www.dominzyloaded.com*
����
Kindly share to others

Re: Helpful Health And Fitness Tips You Must Know by Weightloss123(m): 9:26am On May 23, 2018
The rate at which people are gaining weight today is very alarming and we should know that
Obesity can lead to a number of serious health problems, including heart disease, diabetes, stroke, and some types of cancer. One method that can help a person lose weight is to limit the number of calories taken in through their diet. The other way is to burn extra calories with exercise.
Re: Helpful Health And Fitness Tips You Must Know by Youwin1(m): 12:05pm On May 23, 2018
How many of us here go for medical checkups regularly? You see, our health status is important.
Re: Helpful Health And Fitness Tips You Must Know by folake4u(f): 12:42pm On May 23, 2018
Hello Ralphlauren, I just read your diary and I got inspired. Are you still keeping fit? I'm very curious.

PS: I'm a fan smiley
Re: Helpful Health And Fitness Tips You Must Know by Ralphlauren(m): 5:39am On Jun 09, 2018
folake4u:
Hello Ralphlauren, I just read your diary and I got inspired. Are you still keeping fit? I'm very curious.

PS: I'm a fan smiley

Awww. Thanks you. smiley

I can’t believe that thread is still getting views. Hahahaha.

Yes, I’m still keeping fit. I walk/jog a lot (almost every morning) and this has really helped. I still consume fruits daily although I do not go through the stress of juicing them first.

My feeding lifestyle is however not perfect. I have a constant battle with bread or anything flour based - white bread, brioche, pancakes, banana cake, carrot cake and so on.

What’s your own feeding regime?
Re: Helpful Health And Fitness Tips You Must Know by folake4u(f): 7:33am On Jun 09, 2018
Ralphlauren:

Awww. Thanks you. smiley

I can’t believe that thread is still getting views. Hahahaha.

Yes, I’m still keeping fit. I walk/jog a lot (almost every morning) and this has really helped. I still consume fruits daily although I do not go through the stress of juicing them first.

My feeding lifestyle is however not perfect. I have a constant battle with bread or anything flour based - white bread, brioche, pancakes, banana cake, carrot cake and so on.

What’s your own feeding regime?

You're welcome dear smiley.

Well I want to start now.. But white rice and pastry are my chief enemies embarassed
Re: Helpful Health And Fitness Tips You Must Know by RemedyLab: 9:22am On Jun 09, 2018
Get familiar with your diet, learn more about the healing power of common herbs and spices for free, check my signature below to get started

(1) (Reply)

Who Should. I Consult For This Mental Disorder, Paranoid Schizophrenia. / Solution To Ulcer / Much Ado About Hypertension During Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.