Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Cee-c's Fans Drag Alex For Rocking Similar Outfit She Wore Yesterday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cee-c's Fans Drag Alex For Rocking Similar Outfit She Wore Yesterday (38851 Views)

Anita Joseph Slams Non-fan Who Criticized Her For Rocking Short Outfit / Laura Ikeji Criticized For Rocking This Outfit, She Hits Back / Kiss Daniel Busted For Rocking A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cee-c's Fans Drag Alex For Rocking Similar Outfit She Wore Yesterday by Amagite3(f): 5:44am On May 23, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

Big brother Naija 2018 has ended and the housemates have moved on with their lives, but fans of the show have continued to drag the housemates and even themselves.

Yesterday, Alex rocked similar outfit as Cee-C while she went visiting Annie Idibia for something they are working on... from her hair to even the shoe, and most of Cee-C's fans weren't having it.

Cee-C rocked the outfit to her interview with Pulse.

See more of their comments here; https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/05/cee-cs-fans-drag-alex-for-rocking-similar-outfit-with-her.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Cee-c's Fans Drag Alex For Rocking Similar Outfit She Wore Yesterday by itspzpics(m): 5:44am On May 23, 2018
Kilode gan sef

See this >>> Two men are fighting for Linda ikeji’s pregnancy – Barrister Emeka claims (photos) http://www.praizenews.com/two-men-are-fighting-for-linda-ikejis-pregnancy-barrister-emeka-claims/

3 Likes

Re: Cee-c's Fans Drag Alex For Rocking Similar Outfit She Wore Yesterday by nero2face: 5:51am On May 23, 2018
Ladies always seem to support a wicked woman in public , does it mean all ladies and wicked undecided undecided undecided
...just don't get it why most ladies see cee c as a role model

92 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cee-c's Fans Drag Alex For Rocking Similar Outfit She Wore Yesterday by GisterBlogger: 6:37am On May 23, 2018
Re: Cee-c's Fans Drag Alex For Rocking Similar Outfit She Wore Yesterday by femi4: 6:43am On May 23, 2018
Awon monitoring spirit

10 Likes

Re: Cee-c's Fans Drag Alex For Rocking Similar Outfit She Wore Yesterday by Tamarapetty(f): 6:54am On May 23, 2018
Which one is cee c?

18 Likes

Re: Cee-c's Fans Drag Alex For Rocking Similar Outfit She Wore Yesterday by ashewoboy(m): 7:10am On May 23, 2018
no wonder ladies like macho guys. i have come to realise that more ladies love cee c than the guys. a lot of guys are against her unruly behaviour. they call alex husband snatcher buh why was cee c treating tobi with disdain? he found someone who was treating him right so he moved on.

oya like for alex and share for cee c.

133 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Cee-c's Fans Drag Alex For Rocking Similar Outfit She Wore Yesterday by YeyeGirl(f): 7:25am On May 23, 2018
Alex with her muscular face and lips... Ppl started hating on her when she couldnt just quit hovering around Tobi... I agree Nina sef dey mumu but she's bin making use of her fame lately,Nina Hair.. Cee-C just dey lucky...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cee-c's Fans Drag Alex For Rocking Similar Outfit She Wore Yesterday by talk2saintify(m): 8:44am On May 23, 2018
shocked
Re: Cee-c's Fans Drag Alex For Rocking Similar Outfit She Wore Yesterday by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 8:44am On May 23, 2018
2/Akwunas tripn 4 afonja
Re: Cee-c's Fans Drag Alex For Rocking Similar Outfit She Wore Yesterday by Tracypacy(f): 8:44am On May 23, 2018
~ A friend of mine just left Nigeria for Canada last week. Just got off the phone with him & I was surprised when man started crying & I asked why he was doing that & he said “I feel like I wasted 25 years of my life in Nigeria” Oh Nigeria, what have we done to deserve all these?
~ Let me say this in pidgin “If you never reach another man’s farm, you no go know say person farm big pass your own”
Hopefully, Nigeria will be a better country for us all but really, seems we aren’t enjoying anything in this Nation.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cee-c's Fans Drag Alex For Rocking Similar Outfit She Wore Yesterday by NwaAmaikpe: 8:45am On May 23, 2018
shocked

Too many jobless, bitter and crazy people on the internet.

God help us all.

44 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Cee-c's Fans Drag Alex For Rocking Similar Outfit She Wore Yesterday by Factfinder1(m): 8:45am On May 23, 2018
Stupid fans,stupid dress,stupid immoral bbn celebs

10 Likes

Re: Cee-c's Fans Drag Alex For Rocking Similar Outfit She Wore Yesterday by Vivos: 8:45am On May 23, 2018
How can people be so bitter? If Nigeria is frustrating you don't take it out on others, we are all facing the same thing.
Alex is facing a lot as it is, why add more problems to the one she already has. Maybe it's just a coincidence, my sis and I sometimes end up wearing same thing and we'll just laugh it off

Nigerians are hypocrites and bitter, very wicked people and just very few good ones

12 Likes

Re: Cee-c's Fans Drag Alex For Rocking Similar Outfit She Wore Yesterday by Patrick33(m): 8:45am On May 23, 2018
Mehn...if to say people get work this one for no dey happen o.. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Cee-c's Fans Drag Alex For Rocking Similar Outfit She Wore Yesterday by pol23: 8:45am On May 23, 2018
Joblessness has taken over.

6 Likes

Re: Cee-c's Fans Drag Alex For Rocking Similar Outfit She Wore Yesterday by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:46am On May 23, 2018
undecided Buhari was not wrong Afterall

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cee-c's Fans Drag Alex For Rocking Similar Outfit She Wore Yesterday by Houseofglam7(f): 8:46am On May 23, 2018
Do these people have lives

3 Likes

Re: Cee-c's Fans Drag Alex For Rocking Similar Outfit She Wore Yesterday by abimbawealth(f): 8:47am On May 23, 2018
Aswear, some people no just get brain, till we learn to mind our business and channel our energy into something productive, we may never get it right...

Shiooor

3 Likes

Re: Cee-c's Fans Drag Alex For Rocking Similar Outfit She Wore Yesterday by cocoboss(m): 8:47am On May 23, 2018
this alex girl s*cks....i stopped following her on insta fr sum reasons i can tell, always posting pics and sh*t

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cee-c's Fans Drag Alex For Rocking Similar Outfit She Wore Yesterday by Strongbest(m): 8:48am On May 23, 2018
A lot of our youths really need to be engaged.

Please, someone help drag them here to my thread:

www.nairaland.com/1798724/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cee-c's Fans Drag Alex For Rocking Similar Outfit She Wore Yesterday by Nobody: 8:48am On May 23, 2018
Patrick33:
Mehn...if to say people get work this one for no dey happen o
cheesy cheesy
Re: Cee-c's Fans Drag Alex For Rocking Similar Outfit She Wore Yesterday by Melian(f): 8:48am On May 23, 2018
Ceec's fans are frivolous teenagers. Can't blame their mindset.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cee-c's Fans Drag Alex For Rocking Similar Outfit She Wore Yesterday by okerekeikpo: 8:49am On May 23, 2018
Nigerian youths are really jobless

2 Likes

Re: Cee-c's Fans Drag Alex For Rocking Similar Outfit She Wore Yesterday by killdiabetes(f): 8:49am On May 23, 2018
Nawa oooo.

Nigerians and wailing be like 5 and 6

Better things to use data for

Abegg allow these ex bbn housemates be jo......Smhw

1 Like

Re: Cee-c's Fans Drag Alex For Rocking Similar Outfit She Wore Yesterday by DIYhackers: 8:50am On May 23, 2018
Jobless fans

1 Like

Re: Cee-c's Fans Drag Alex For Rocking Similar Outfit She Wore Yesterday by meezynetwork(m): 8:50am On May 23, 2018
Ok na
Re: Cee-c's Fans Drag Alex For Rocking Similar Outfit She Wore Yesterday by Ayobami7(m): 8:51am On May 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Too many jobless, bitter and crazy people on the internet.
God help us all.

You nkor?

2 Likes

Re: Cee-c's Fans Drag Alex For Rocking Similar Outfit She Wore Yesterday by Upsidedown9ja(m): 8:52am On May 23, 2018
Pls what is cee c?is it a place, Animal or thing? I am just asking

2 Likes

Re: Cee-c's Fans Drag Alex For Rocking Similar Outfit She Wore Yesterday by Ayobami7(m): 8:52am On May 23, 2018
Hmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Is Stunning In Gold Outfit / Timi Dakolo Shares Makeup Free Photo Of His Wife Bukola / Gozie Okeke Performs In A Wheelchair As He Thanks His Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.