Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,344 members, 7,808,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

Ini Edo Poses With Her Black G-Wagen Benz In New Adorable Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Poses With Her Black G-Wagen Benz In New Adorable Photo (31223 Views)

Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures / Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Ak47 Bum In New Adorable Photo / Jayden Safo, Juliet Ibrahim's Son In New Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ini Edo Poses With Her Black G-Wagen Benz In New Adorable Photo by Mrop(m): 5:47am On May 23, 2018
Popular actress Ini Edo show off her beautiful G Benz wagon in this new adorable photos.

You like?

Gist from praize news

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/ini-edo-show-off-her-black-g-wagon-benz-in-new-adorable-photo/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Poses With Her Black G-Wagen Benz In New Adorable Photo by Mrop(m): 5:47am On May 23, 2018
Re: Ini Edo Poses With Her Black G-Wagen Benz In New Adorable Photo by chukslawrence(m): 6:00am On May 23, 2018
Good for her
Re: Ini Edo Poses With Her Black G-Wagen Benz In New Adorable Photo by Nobody: 6:03am On May 23, 2018
shocked

Your pus_sy paid the bill, rock on dear!

26 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Poses With Her Black G-Wagen Benz In New Adorable Photo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:23am On May 23, 2018
^^^ smh!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Poses With Her Black G-Wagen Benz In New Adorable Photo by xreal: 6:23am On May 23, 2018
Happy Birthday.
Re: Ini Edo Poses With Her Black G-Wagen Benz In New Adorable Photo by ITbomb(m): 6:31am On May 23, 2018
Is she married?
Is she pregnant?

Or is she still fvrking politicians?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Poses With Her Black G-Wagen Benz In New Adorable Photo by GisterBlogger: 6:43am On May 23, 2018
Re: Ini Edo Poses With Her Black G-Wagen Benz In New Adorable Photo by femi4: 6:50am On May 23, 2018
Ta lo ndo Ini Edo sef?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ini Edo Poses With Her Black G-Wagen Benz In New Adorable Photo by Tamarapetty(f): 6:56am On May 23, 2018
cheesy nice
Re: Ini Edo Poses With Her Black G-Wagen Benz In New Adorable Photo by overdrive(m): 7:21am On May 23, 2018
EyenMummy:
shocked

Your pus_sy paid the bill, rock on dear!

Y evils?

10 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Poses With Her Black G-Wagen Benz In New Adorable Photo by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 8:54am On May 23, 2018
angry

Like if u think she buy it wit clean money.

Share if u think she buy it wit olosho money

12 Likes 41 Shares

Re: Ini Edo Poses With Her Black G-Wagen Benz In New Adorable Photo by Nigeman: 8:54am On May 23, 2018
The reward of hard work?
Re: Ini Edo Poses With Her Black G-Wagen Benz In New Adorable Photo by Memphis357(m): 8:55am On May 23, 2018
Money making towtow!!!!
Na her toto do am for her oooooooooo!

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Poses With Her Black G-Wagen Benz In New Adorable Photo by Tberry01(f): 8:55am On May 23, 2018
Beautiful

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Poses With Her Black G-Wagen Benz In New Adorable Photo by Vivos: 8:55am On May 23, 2018
my Father, my father
May I see the fruits of my labour, IJN

I love beautiful, strong and independent women. I MUST reach this point in this life. Whether Buhari like it or not

All people calling Olosho, na only an Olosho dey know e mates, as for me, I don't know nufin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Poses With Her Black G-Wagen Benz In New Adorable Photo by NwaAmaikpe: 8:56am On May 23, 2018
shocked

It is so sad!
When growing up, I was taught that hardwork pays.

But now,
Only badwork pays.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ini Edo Poses With Her Black G-Wagen Benz In New Adorable Photo by Nobody: 8:56am On May 23, 2018
G wagen?

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Poses With Her Black G-Wagen Benz In New Adorable Photo by cocoboss(m): 8:57am On May 23, 2018
ini edo....i will never stop hearing ur name in dhis f*cked up country
Re: Ini Edo Poses With Her Black G-Wagen Benz In New Adorable Photo by Nobody: 8:57am On May 23, 2018
She couldn't even afford taking the car to a car wash for thorough cleanup. See dusty tyres. undecided
Re: Ini Edo Poses With Her Black G-Wagen Benz In New Adorable Photo by Emmymarvel(m): 8:57am On May 23, 2018
Nigeman:
The reward of hard work?
Pussy work you mean

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Poses With Her Black G-Wagen Benz In New Adorable Photo by itiswellandwell: 8:58am On May 23, 2018
Nice one
Re: Ini Edo Poses With Her Black G-Wagen Benz In New Adorable Photo by jay4rhyme: 8:58am On May 23, 2018
beautiful
Re: Ini Edo Poses With Her Black G-Wagen Benz In New Adorable Photo by Nobody: 8:58am On May 23, 2018
I thought her yansh used to be bigger than that G-wagon watapun? sad
Re: Ini Edo Poses With Her Black G-Wagen Benz In New Adorable Photo by emmabest2000(m): 8:59am On May 23, 2018
John Fashanu right now ...

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ini Edo Poses With Her Black G-Wagen Benz In New Adorable Photo by loadedvibes: 8:59am On May 23, 2018
In a society where hoes n criminals leave the life of luxury what's the hope for the legit people ? And what is the future for the younger generation ?

Very Soon when you ask kids what do you want to be in the future you wouldn't hear doctors instead you will hear things like runs babe, baby mama, yahoo boy, polithiefian

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Poses With Her Black G-Wagen Benz In New Adorable Photo by Benekruku(m): 9:02am On May 23, 2018
Executive Olosho

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot, Olamide, Dammy Krane And MI Visit Governor Ambode / Tekno Throws Out 1,000 Notes From His Car To People On The Street (Video) / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 30th Birthday Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.