Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,413 members, 7,800,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Tboss Reacts After A Fan Requested Her To Be His Mother! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss Reacts After A Fan Requested Her To Be His Mother! (31565 Views)

Tboss Reacts After Being Faulted For Dressing Like An 18-Year-Old Girl / Tboss Reacts To Her Baby Daddy Being A Senator / Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tboss Reacts After A Fan Requested Her To Be His Mother! by Amagite3(f): 6:09am On May 23, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

Ex big brother Naija housemate,Tokunbo Idowu popularly known as TBoss has gotten a request by a man who looks older than her, to be his mother. Lol!

According to the man, all he wants is the bond and love of a mother from her. See the DM he sent and her reaction below...

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/05/tboss-reacts-fan-who-wants-her-to-be-his-mother.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Reacts After A Fan Requested Her To Be His Mother! by itspzpics(m): 6:10am On May 23, 2018
Lol

7 Likes

Re: Tboss Reacts After A Fan Requested Her To Be His Mother! by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:10am On May 23, 2018
grin
Re: Tboss Reacts After A Fan Requested Her To Be His Mother! by Oritzy: 6:11am On May 23, 2018
grin
Re: Tboss Reacts After A Fan Requested Her To Be His Mother! by donstan18: 6:20am On May 23, 2018
This is how stupid some men can be embarassed Always disgracing themselves on media when it has to do with women.

Just imagine, don't be surprise the man in question looks older than Airforce embarassed

It's even worse on Facebook. You'll see men of 36-60 years disgracing themselves on a little(16-20) girl' s page with lines below.

-Baby, thanks for acceptation me.
-Thanks for accepted me.
-Thanking for accept me.
-Baby, thanked is accepting me.
-Sweetheart, thanking you for acceptage me.

No respect for themselves atall. embarassed

340 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Tboss Reacts After A Fan Requested Her To Be His Mother! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:20am On May 23, 2018
Lol cheesy...

See another scope from Unkle....!!! grin cheesy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Reacts After A Fan Requested Her To Be His Mother! by Nobody: 6:24am On May 23, 2018
just be his mum and beat the hell out of him
Yeye dey smell

13 Likes

Re: Tboss Reacts After A Fan Requested Her To Be His Mother! by kingreign(m): 6:25am On May 23, 2018
She's a stupid cow. Someone asked a honest deeply touching question and she's broadcasting it.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Reacts After A Fan Requested Her To Be His Mother! by kingreign(m): 6:27am On May 23, 2018
vikkimimi:
just be his mum and beat the hell out of him

Yeye dey smell

You have a bad heart. Why would you suggest that. Do you know a lot of youths are fragile hearted and emotionally wrecked by situations and circumstances in which they find themselves and are looking for a pillar to hold still to prevent them from falling and sinking?

26 Likes

Re: Tboss Reacts After A Fan Requested Her To Be His Mother! by GisterBlogger: 6:31am On May 23, 2018
Good
Re: Tboss Reacts After A Fan Requested Her To Be His Mother! by Oyindidi(f): 6:32am On May 23, 2018
grin grin
Re: Tboss Reacts After A Fan Requested Her To Be His Mother! by Goldenrichard(m): 7:03am On May 23, 2018
Bond and Love......The guy meant sugar mama

5 Likes

Re: Tboss Reacts After A Fan Requested Her To Be His Mother! by Tamarapetty(f): 7:05am On May 23, 2018
Ehya, come lem me adopt u. cheesy
Re: Tboss Reacts After A Fan Requested Her To Be His Mother! by ashewoboy(m): 7:22am On May 23, 2018
ladies are yet to realise the power a pvssy has over a man. na pvssy dey make that guy make silly request. na pvssy go make man wey dey dey drive fore road see fine girl, he go con wait make she cross. pvssy.

6 Likes

Re: Tboss Reacts After A Fan Requested Her To Be His Mother! by Idydarling(f): 8:48am On May 23, 2018
34? I thought she said she's 20something that last year

1 Like

Re: Tboss Reacts After A Fan Requested Her To Be His Mother! by talk2saintify(m): 9:09am On May 23, 2018
shocked

Wait till the guy use you for Yahoo plus
Re: Tboss Reacts After A Fan Requested Her To Be His Mother! by Charlespaul89: 9:12am On May 23, 2018
Mummy tboss
Re: Tboss Reacts After A Fan Requested Her To Be His Mother! by pemiakd: 9:30am On May 23, 2018
Be his mum and panel beat him life.

Beside, will u later tell us if u agree to be his mum?

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Reacts After A Fan Requested Her To Be His Mother! by Harmony92(f): 9:41am On May 23, 2018
donstan18:
This is how stupid some men can be embarassed Always disgracing themselves on media when it has to do with women.

Just imagine, don't be surprise the man in question looks older than Airforce embarassed

It's even worse on Facebook. You'll see men of 36-60 years disgracing themselves on a little(16-20) girl' s page with lines below.

-Thanks for accepted me.
-Thanking for accept me.

Tanks for d acceptance grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Reacts After A Fan Requested Her To Be His Mother! by Nobody: 10:23am On May 23, 2018
must she broadcast it

1 Like

Re: Tboss Reacts After A Fan Requested Her To Be His Mother! by Nobody: 10:39am On May 23, 2018
ok
Re: Tboss Reacts After A Fan Requested Her To Be His Mother! by Nobody: 10:39am On May 23, 2018
where una sense dey sef

3 Likes

Re: Tboss Reacts After A Fan Requested Her To Be His Mother! by Nobody: 10:40am On May 23, 2018
Dem wan turn TBoss into Motherless babies in grown men suits HOME grin
Re: Tboss Reacts After A Fan Requested Her To Be His Mother! by darfay: 10:40am On May 23, 2018
E
Re: Tboss Reacts After A Fan Requested Her To Be His Mother! by gurunlocker: 10:40am On May 23, 2018
Will she be giving you bress as a mother?
Re: Tboss Reacts After A Fan Requested Her To Be His Mother! by holluwai(m): 10:41am On May 23, 2018
Lol, that thing pisses the hell out of me.

“Thank you for your acceptance me as your friend “

donstan18:

-Thanks for accepted me.
-Thanking for accept me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tboss Reacts After A Fan Requested Her To Be His Mother! by HeyCorleone(m): 10:41am On May 23, 2018
Means she was 33 last year when she was a contestant in BBN.
Smh. 33. 33. 33 years. How old is Linda Ikeji?
Someone was 33 years fooling around on live TV.

1 Like

Re: Tboss Reacts After A Fan Requested Her To Be His Mother! by Nobody: 10:44am On May 23, 2018
The guy is an advanced scopeman! He wants to be getting free hugs and kisses via alternative route grin

He knows there must be too many guys wooing TBoss, so my guy quickly developed a strategy. grin

4 Likes

Re: Tboss Reacts After A Fan Requested Her To Be His Mother! by Abayor7: 10:44am On May 23, 2018
Am I the only one who doesn't have any fvck to qive? sad

1 Like

Re: Tboss Reacts After A Fan Requested Her To Be His Mother! by Nora90: 10:44am On May 23, 2018
azin God Mother �
Re: Tboss Reacts After A Fan Requested Her To Be His Mother! by made4naijamusic: 10:45am On May 23, 2018
Mc Galaxy Features Collins, Nina’s Ex Boyfriend In His Music Video

SOURCE

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/05/mc-galaxy-features-collins-ninas-ex-boyfriend-in-his-music-video/
Re: Tboss Reacts After A Fan Requested Her To Be His Mother! by emilyone(f): 10:49am On May 23, 2018
donstan18:

-Thanks for accepted me.
-Thanking for accept me.

Yes, because some men have nothing but sperm in their skulls.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kaisha Umaru Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With Stunning Pictures / Tega Dominic Starts The New Year On A Clean Slate / Noble Igwe Supports Tboss & A Lady Slams Him On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.