Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

"Where Is Your Brain?" - FFK To PMB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Where Is Your Brain?" - FFK To PMB (23542 Views)

FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria / "You Are A Rogue And A Fraud!" - FFK To Amina Zakari / FFK To Oshiomhole: I Would Put You In Small Monkey Cage With Big Hot Chimpanzee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Where Is Your Brain?" - FFK To PMB by GrammarNazi1(m): 8:45am On May 23, 2018
fallout87:

It was Buhari that has went to the extreme. Others are just matching his ridiculously evil efforts.
...has gone...
Re: "Where Is Your Brain?" - FFK To PMB by ajebuter(f): 8:46am On May 23, 2018
I'm not a fan of PMB but I'm not cool with this..

In Yoruba culture, we believe that when two elders are quarrelling , a youngster must never take side but leave both to sort things out..

This is very un-omoluabish

Not cool at all..

1 Like

Re: "Where Is Your Brain?" - FFK To PMB by Redhot111(m): 8:46am On May 23, 2018
He left it with one of his cows.

1 Like

Re: "Where Is Your Brain?" - FFK To PMB by SouthEastFacts: 8:47am On May 23, 2018
Jaideyone:
stop being foolish. I make less than 3post in the politics section here in day and I still criticise the FG in some of them yet to you i'm BMC?

your foolishness is factory fitted
You just confirmed what I was saying. You are working hard now to deserve your 30k BMC stipend.
Good luck but do it with your head and conscience.

2 Likes

Re: "Where Is Your Brain?" - FFK To PMB by millomaniac: 8:49am On May 23, 2018
ninety5:
Some people are just cruel and that's all, what did PMB do that warrants this sort of tirade? grin

Do you live in nigeria? undecided

2 Likes

Re: "Where Is Your Brain?" - FFK To PMB by Newpride(m): 8:49am On May 23, 2018
Wether buhari has brain or not, he is still the president of the federal republic of Nigeria.....

FFK, talkatives like u are always useless being,

Why don’t u contest for post in ur state so Nigerians can see ur own sense and how meaningful u can use it. shocked shocked
Re: "Where Is Your Brain?" - FFK To PMB by descartes400: 8:49am On May 23, 2018
Jaideyone:
ffk is a mor0n

the same ffk that once asked obj to account for the $16b years back is now defending obj

the same ffk that once called buhari a man of integrity and called GEJ a clueless man is suddenly pro-jonathan and anti-buhari.

the same ffk that once wrote long epistles against ibos and even went as far as telling us tales of how he bedded their late general's wife is suddenly pro-ipob cheesy

this ffk is the most confused politician in the history of this country. he's now standing against everything he stood for a few years ago.

even the obj he's defending now once said give ffk food and he will sing for you grin

buhari and tinubu are far from perfect. buhari has failed to deliver on most of his electoral promises but both tinubu and buhari are the only politicians in Nigeria that stood by what they believe in even when things weren't working for them and they were surrounded by enemies.

buhari lost 3 presidential elections and never lost the opposition. tinubu was tormented under Obj and he wasn't broken. instead he went ahead to birth a strong opposition party that wrestled power away from PDP.

Buhari remains a man of integrity.

the real question we should all be asking is "FFK where is your brain?"

For all these politicians like Objs, Atikus, Fkk,The Renos to be against Buhari...Certainly means he must be doing things right in the polity....its no longer business as usual.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Where Is Your Brain?" - FFK To PMB by iamdynamite(m): 8:49am On May 23, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

Month don dey end nah, you must work for your 30k BMC stipends.
Why dont you counter what he said, instead of shouting BMC up and down, you guys are pathetic

1 Like

Re: "Where Is Your Brain?" - FFK To PMB by CaptMG: 8:50am On May 23, 2018
I think FFK and dino melaye wil b a big burst in d red charmbers. FFK for senate 2019

1 Like

Re: "Where Is Your Brain?" - FFK To PMB by MaziOmenuko: 8:50am On May 23, 2018
Nobody is saying FFK is being prosecuted because of his criticism now. Everybody is cool that he insults the presidency, the Vice president and indirectly insulting the country at large.

Let him continue...the chicken will soon come home to roost.
Re: "Where Is Your Brain?" - FFK To PMB by lexy2014: 8:51am On May 23, 2018
Jaideyone:
ffk is a mor0n

the same ffk that once asked obj to account for the $16b years back is now defending obj

the same ffk that once called buhari a man of integrity and called GEJ a clueless man is suddenly pro-jonathan and anti-buhari.

the same ffk that once wrote long epistles against ibos and even went as far as telling us tales of how he bedded their late general's wife is suddenly pro-ipob cheesy

this ffk is the most confused politician in the history of this country. he's now standing against everything he stood for a few years ago.

even the obj he's defending now once said give ffk food and he will sing for you grin

buhari and tinubu are far from perfect. buhari has failed to deliver on most of his electoral promises but both tinubu and buhari are the only politicians in Nigeria that stood by what they believe in even when things weren't working for them and they were surrounded by enemies.

buhari lost 3 presidential elections and never lost the opposition. tinubu was tormented under Obj and he wasn't broken. instead he went ahead to birth a strong opposition party that wrestled power away from PDP.

buhari a man of integrity u say? How pls, except u are saying integrity has been given another meaning

1 Like

Re: "Where Is Your Brain?" - FFK To PMB by Jaideyone(m): 8:51am On May 23, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

You just confirmed what I was saying. You are working hard now to deserve your 30k BMC stipend.
Good luck but do it with your head and conscience.
are you blind to the part where I said buhari has failed to deliver on most of his electoral promises?

may God deliver you from this inherent foolishness
Re: "Where Is Your Brain?" - FFK To PMB by lexy2014: 8:52am On May 23, 2018
MaziOmenuko:
Nobody is saying FFK is being prosecuted because of his criticism now. Everybody is cool that he insults the presidency, the Vice president and indirectly insulting the country at large.

d president & VP don't equate to Nigeria

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Where Is Your Brain?" - FFK To PMB by Jaideyone(m): 8:52am On May 23, 2018
iamdynamite:
Why dont you counter what he said, instead of shouting BMC up and down, you guys are pathetic
thank you!!!
Re: "Where Is Your Brain?" - FFK To PMB by tfelicityk(m): 8:53am On May 23, 2018
Haba! He has no respect for the Nation. FFK, in his criticism, he has gone to the extreme. You that have brain - what positives things do you do with it for the Nation.
Re: "Where Is Your Brain?" - FFK To PMB by lexy2014: 8:53am On May 23, 2018
descartes400:

For all these politicians like Objs, Atikus, Fkk,The Renos to be against Buhari...Certainly means he must be doing things right in the polity....its no longer business as usual.
what exactly is buhari doing right?

1 Like

Re: "Where Is Your Brain?" - FFK To PMB by lexy2014: 8:54am On May 23, 2018
tfelicityk:
Haba! He has no respect for the Nation. FFK, in his criticism, he has gone to the extreme. You that have brain - what positives things do you do with it for the Nation.
is buhari d nation?

1 Like

Re: "Where Is Your Brain?" - FFK To PMB by iamjavadem(m): 8:55am On May 23, 2018
Jaideyone:
ffk is a mor0n

1 Like

Re: "Where Is Your Brain?" - FFK To PMB by SouthEastFacts: 8:56am On May 23, 2018
Jaideyone:
are you blind to the part where I said buhari has failed to deliver on most of his electoral promises?

may God deliver you from this inherent foolishness
We understand how the game is played at BMC Secretariate.

"I am anti-Buhari but we should give him another chance"

Sorry, Nigerians are wiser.

3 Likes

Re: "Where Is Your Brain?" - FFK To PMB by MaziOmenuko: 8:56am On May 23, 2018
lexy2014:
d president & VP don't equate to Nigeria

Yea, you seem to forget that the office is not a person: soldier go soldier come, barracks remain constant.
Re: "Where Is Your Brain?" - FFK To PMB by SouthEastFacts: 8:58am On May 23, 2018
iamdynamite:
Sorry, I don't respond to a zom b. The Op below might have something to say.

Thanks for your understanding.

1 Like

Re: "Where Is Your Brain?" - FFK To PMB by BakireBulmaker: 8:59am On May 23, 2018
Chai!
Re: "Where Is Your Brain?" - FFK To PMB by 34webers(m): 8:59am On May 23, 2018
Jaideyone:
stop being foolish. I make less than 3post in the politics section here in day and I still criticise the FG in some of them yet to you i'm BMC?

your foolishness is factory fitted

btw are you blind to the part where I said buhari has failed to deliver on most of his promises? go back to the post you quoted and read that part.

illiterate
Lol.
U don't know them.
They create several Facebook accounts, discuss among themselves on whatsapp and creat topics on nairaland to insult buhari on hourly basis.
They make more than 100 comments per day about buhari.
They are always on front page or make first comments in a hurry to insult buhari.
In some threads, they occupy first and second page insulting buhari.
Yet, the moment a single comment is made in favour of buhari, they jump on your mention and start shouting bmc 30k.
There is one desperate one called salamrushidie.
I can swear with anything these people are on the payroll of looters.

1 Like

Re: "Where Is Your Brain?" - FFK To PMB by lexy2014: 9:00am On May 23, 2018
MaziOmenuko:

Yea, you seem to forget that the office is not a person: soldier go soldier come, barracks remain constant.
still doesn't equate 2 Nigeria. It is d people that equate to Nigeria not buhari and osinbajo

1 Like

Re: "Where Is Your Brain?" - FFK To PMB by johnmartus(m): 9:01am On May 23, 2018
Idiot let him hidden in one of his conner room and asking for buhari brain .
Re: "Where Is Your Brain?" - FFK To PMB by charain: 9:03am On May 23, 2018
Jaideyone:
ffk is a mor0n

You are just doing your job, keep it up.

1 Like

Re: "Where Is Your Brain?" - FFK To PMB by Jaideyone(m): 9:04am On May 23, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

We understand how the game is played at BMC Secretariate.

"I am anti-Buhari but we should give him another chance"

Sorry, Nigerians are wiser.
so the best way to defend your paymaster is to say he has failed to deliver on most (more than 50%) of his electoral promises? isn't that an own goal?

English is obviously not your strong point
Re: "Where Is Your Brain?" - FFK To PMB by Jaideyone(m): 9:06am On May 23, 2018
charain:

You are just doing your job, keep it up.
i'm doing my job yet I said buhari has failed to deliver on most of his promises? why not point out the lies in all those things I said up there.

are all wailers this dumb?
Re: "Where Is Your Brain?" - FFK To PMB by gabbie77: 9:06am On May 23, 2018
grin
Re: "Where Is Your Brain?" - FFK To PMB by MaziOmenuko: 9:06am On May 23, 2018
lexy2014:
still doesn't equate 2 Nigeria. It is d people that equate to Nigeria not buhari and osinbajo

and indirectly insulting the country at large.

If you think that insulting the president of a country does not equate to isulting the citizens indirectly, then you need to reevaluate your believes. If FFK's tweet was made by a Ghanian, what would be your reaction?

2 Likes

Re: "Where Is Your Brain?" - FFK To PMB by Benekruku(m): 9:09am On May 23, 2018
God bless His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

1 Like

Re: "Where Is Your Brain?" - FFK To PMB by Benekruku(m): 9:11am On May 23, 2018
MaziOmenuko:

If you think that insulting the president of a country does not equate to isulting the citizens indirectly, then you need to reevaluate your believes. If FFK's tweet was made by a Ghanian, what would be your reaction?

Stop quoting those 1990 kids.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Only Wanted To Be Finance Minister’ – Oby’s Party Kicks, Endorses Buhari / Lateef Jakande: His 7 Notable Achievements In The Transport Sector In Lagos(pix) / Makinde Faults Call For Herdsmen’s Exit From Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.