Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

U.A.E. Backs 100% Foreign Ownership Of Local Companies - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / U.A.E. Backs 100% Foreign Ownership Of Local Companies (7473 Views)

Ownership Of Oil Palm Giant, Presco Returns To Nigeria After 33-Years / Sanlam Takes Full Ownership Of FBN Insurance In Nigeria / FG Takes Ownership Of Funds In Bank Accounts Not Linked To BVNs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.A.E. Backs 100% Foreign Ownership Of Local Companies by FX99: 11:13am On May 24, 2018
majekdom2:
say in Nigeria not Africa. I experienced uninterrupted power supply in the African countries I have visited.
Abeg list the African countries with uninterrupted power supply
Re: U.A.E. Backs 100% Foreign Ownership Of Local Companies by Nonybb: 2:11pm On May 24, 2018
�� UAE is one of the most foolish country I have ever seen. Let them continue fooling themselves. Until they send all Indians back home, that country can never move forward
Re: U.A.E. Backs 100% Foreign Ownership Of Local Companies by Kingspin(m): 5:54pm On May 24, 2018
Good Muslim and vision government that value education, fast developing and opening the country to the world the ones in Nigeria only know how to kill and kill.
Re: U.A.E. Backs 100% Foreign Ownership Of Local Companies by Kingspin(m): 6:06pm On May 24, 2018
Nonybb:
�� UAE is one of the most foolish country I have ever seen. Let them continue fooling themselves. Until they send all Indians back home, that country can never move forward
You can never get a perfect society. Are you not surprise they welcome immigrates world over with open hands given everybody fair treatment, half of the population are Indians and Indians has been part of UAE from day one.. Compare that to Nigeria were a government/people will be making every effort to kick out another citizens within the same country. Give it to UAE they are trying their best, they built bridges and roads without announcing them on radio. They know what they want gong for them and good to see the vision is together.
Re: U.A.E. Backs 100% Foreign Ownership Of Local Companies by stevedre: 8:37am On May 27, 2018
FX99:
Abeg list the African countries with uninterrupted power supply

Egypt does not experience power failures and have no major source of income apart from tourism and gas but at the same time investors rush to Egypt and tiptoe to Nigeria.
Nigeria is nothing compared to Egypt when it comes to basic development, healthcare, power, health and infrastructure. They are more advanced in everything apart from corruption compared to Nigeria and I am sure there are more African countries doing far better then Nigeria when it comes to power and other needs of life.
Re: U.A.E. Backs 100% Foreign Ownership Of Local Companies by Myhighdreams(f): 12:48pm On Jun 03, 2018
Re: U.A.E. Backs 100% Foreign Ownership Of Local Companies by flyca: 2:04pm On Jun 03, 2018
Myhighdreams:
hello fyca, can i mail you. I want to make an equiry from you.
Sure wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

To Set Up A Paint Production Plant. / [Satire] The Nigerian Business Partner / Notification Of Suspension Of Trading In The Shares Of Oando Plc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.