Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,475 members, 7,781,384 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:34 PM

Linda Ikeji Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Shows Her Bare Baby Bump (Pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Shows Her Bare Baby Bump (Pictures) (58418 Views)

Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures / Nicki Minaj Is Pregnant, Shares Baby Bump Pictures / Linda Ikeji Replies Charley Boy: "I'm Getting Married" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Shows Her Bare Baby Bump (Pictures) by Whogoblog: 9:27am On May 23, 2018
@APROKOGIRL

Shared With Caption ...

Here's the next thing I want to address. Most of the people who know me will tell you that I have a heart of gold and maybe that's why God never stops blessing me. This woman (you know who...lol) has been trolling me for years and calling me all sorts of unprintable names which I have never responded to. But when she cried out for help last year, despite the abuses I've gotten from her, I sent money to her account. I harbor no hate for anyone, no matter what. And I swear I would have sent more money to her if people around me hadn't stopped me. I just felt pity for her that she was languishing in prison and no one to help her. And not only did I send money (which I did privately and she made public), I called a few people I know to see what they could do to help bring her out of prison. No matter what, she is a woman, and I am all about women supporting women.

She wrote that I am wearing a prosthetic baby bump...lol. Like I could get away with that in Nigeria? And some folks actually believe it...lol. If I couldn't have a child, I would proudly adopt. Proudly. I love children so much. But fortunately, God blessed me with a womb to carry my own child.

I was just hiding the baby bump until I got to my second trimester before letting you amazing people know. I could have continued hiding it to be honest but I just couldn't keep calm...lol. I've had the easiest pregnancy with no swelling and no issues and I thank God.

Lastly, here's something I want to say to everyone. I remember when I bought my house in Banana Island in 2015, many didn't believe it. In fact one tweet said 'If you believe that Linda Ikeji owns a home in Banana Island, I seriously doubt your higher institution certificate'. That's how much they doubted God's blessings...lol

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/7701/linda-ikeji-replies-kemi-omololu-olunloyo-shares-uncovered-pregnancy-pictures/

cc; lalasticlala

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Shows Her Bare Baby Bump (Pictures) by Whogoblog: 9:28am On May 23, 2018
grin , Linda No Mind Them ... Move On ... My Dreams , My Hustle

And Kemi Olunloyo , Reacts Again ..

Read Here :
https://aprokogirl.com/7701/linda-ikeji-replies-kemi-omololu-olunloyo-shares-uncovered-pregnancy-pictures/

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Shows Her Bare Baby Bump (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:30am On May 23, 2018
When dem handle madam Kemi again now, go dump am behind bars for defamation of character,
She go begin fake repentance upon release come go dey attend Linda Ikeji Church grin grin grin

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Shows Her Bare Baby Bump (Pictures) by mayweather145: 9:34am On May 23, 2018
What exactly is this womans problem.. She needs urgent medical attention !

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Shows Her Bare Baby Bump (Pictures) by SAMBARRY: 9:42am On May 23, 2018
Must you reply every worthless troll linda

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Shows Her Bare Baby Bump (Pictures) by WELCOMEHOME: 9:53am On May 23, 2018
cg
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Shows Her Bare Baby Bump (Pictures) by WELCOMEHOME: 9:53am On May 23, 2018
don't wait to buy land buy land and wait

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Shows Her Bare Baby Bump (Pictures) by nikkypearl(f): 9:57am On May 23, 2018
Lol...aunty Kemi,see your life outside grin

The Linea is getting darker.. wink

8 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Shows Her Bare Baby Bump (Pictures) by kay29000(m): 9:58am On May 23, 2018
Congrats to Linda. That Kemi lady needs serious psychiatric attention. She is definitely not well upstairs. I have read some of her stories over the years, and it seems like she just sits in her room and makes up the most ridiculous stories about people she can think of... all for attention.

34 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Shows Her Bare Baby Bump (Pictures) by kay29000(m): 9:59am On May 23, 2018
lala, this is hotcake...move it to front page ASAP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Shows Her Bare Baby Bump (Pictures) by Radiants: 10:01am On May 23, 2018
hmmm See Shoes! shocked

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Shows Her Bare Baby Bump (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:03am On May 23, 2018
Aunty kemi right now

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Shows Her Bare Baby Bump (Pictures) by Oyetboy(m): 10:16am On May 23, 2018
At least the likes of aunty kemi will keep their mouth shut tongue

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Shows Her Bare Baby Bump (Pictures) by money121(m): 10:21am On May 23, 2018
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Shows Her Bare Baby Bump (Pictures) by Holuwahyomzzy: 10:22am On May 23, 2018
Ok
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Shows Her Bare Baby Bump (Pictures) by Iamdmentor1(m): 10:22am On May 23, 2018
Paying love with hate is the reason for the accruing rate of cruelty

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Shows Her Bare Baby Bump (Pictures) by millomaniac: 10:22am On May 23, 2018
Linda that's a new low. Why reply a mad person, now that she knows she still commands attention. More stupidity will follow, mtcheww. angry

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Shows Her Bare Baby Bump (Pictures) by NaijaMutant(f): 10:22am On May 23, 2018
This revelation further endears Linda to her fans.

Linda is my role model.

See shoe collection shocked

Like for Linda

Share for Bitter Kemi

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Shows Her Bare Baby Bump (Pictures) by talk2archy: 10:22am On May 23, 2018
People no go mind their business
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Shows Her Bare Baby Bump (Pictures) by Factfinder1(m): 10:22am On May 23, 2018
Stupidity must she snap bare to prove a point ....being a celebrity puts u into a lot of unnecessary pressure

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Shows Her Bare Baby Bump (Pictures) by JON01: 10:23am On May 23, 2018
Someone tell this aunty to learn from Funke Kindele Incedent oo TRUTH

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Shows Her Bare Baby Bump (Pictures) by jegz25(m): 10:23am On May 23, 2018
Why are they hating on this beautiful hardworking lady?

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Shows Her Bare Baby Bump (Pictures) by datola: 10:23am On May 23, 2018
Good!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Shows Her Bare Baby Bump (Pictures) by HeyCorleone(m): 10:23am On May 23, 2018
Aunty Kemi right now

10 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Shows Her Bare Baby Bump (Pictures) by Perkins2018: 10:24am On May 23, 2018
sdfds

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Shows Her Bare Baby Bump (Pictures) by NaijaMutant(f): 10:24am On May 23, 2018
No time to waste.

You can't succeed in spreading rumours about chief rumour monger grin

Kemi cannot beat Linda to her game.

Never grin

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Shows Her Bare Baby Bump (Pictures) by Felixalex(m): 10:24am On May 23, 2018
That Kemi ehn, e be like say she for just stay for that her prison o...

Aunty Linda ikeji and "Lol" ehn, since this week that her pregnancy is trending, all her posts I read here in Nairaland, every sentence de carry "Lol".

Well when God bless you with plenty money u go just de " Lol" like mumu even when sth to "Lol" about no de. Lol grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Shows Her Bare Baby Bump (Pictures) by kenzysmith: 10:24am On May 23, 2018
I rushed to open the page with my vasline buh my dick was looking depress

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Temi Otedola Flies To Ghana To Meet Mr Eazi Over Missing Laptop (Pix) / Davido Flaunts His New POLICE Plate (Photo) / Tiwa Savage Delivers Baby Boy? (see What Teebillz Posted)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.