Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,751 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen (39648 Views)

Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be / Sandra Ikeji Reveals How Linda's Baby J Was Born (Photos) / Laura Ikeji Reveals How Rapper Eedris Abdulkareem Made Her A Decent Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen by Baroba(m): 12:11pm On May 23, 2018
This is what happens when you adopt a moral high ground, she has no right to educate or preach to anyone on morality.. Linda is an Igbo girl, she should know having a baby outside wedlock is an abomination in her culture.. She should shut up and enjoy her pregnancy, enough of the boring semorns.

Her baby father could be someone who donated heavily to her buisness, I don't see any difference with someone sleeping around for money..

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen by DeepSight(m): 12:13pm On May 23, 2018
When I consider the nature of the world, and life on Earth, it still mazes me that humans think it worthwhile to have children.

To perpetuate what?
And they even celebrate this perpetuation of the mortal cycle of suffering.

Its a mystery to me.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen by Crystalline(f): 12:14pm On May 23, 2018
Well done
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen by Neutrobcorp: 12:20pm On May 23, 2018
Serious double standards....

Hypocrisy...... From celibacy to you can have sex when in a relationship...

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen by ImaIma1(f): 12:22pm On May 23, 2018
Lesson to be learnt:

Never take hook line and sinker what any human being says. People talk based on their limited knowledge,experience and principles or what have you.

That said...i hail all our feminists and alpha males.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen by CSTR1003: 12:23pm On May 23, 2018
I can't share him with the internet yada, yada, yada .
But you invade other people's privacy.
Cuntt.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen by opribo(m): 12:27pm On May 23, 2018
As the saying goes beware of someone who tries so hard to impress you.

I don't know if being pregnant is no longer a normal characteristics of a female. Why then has she been all over the internet trying so hard to justify her pregnancy outside wedlock.

She is an adult she has done what she deems right why not quietly go on why try to sway young girls to do it her way.
Well, when matters have become like this that the man responsible is been hidden then and only then I know that man is where the issue is. They say if something is good you flaunt it. If you say you are a celebrity then let your life shine like a star. It's either she had a gigolo she isn't proud to show. There is something wrong somewhere. It's her life though, she should just cut out all this noise about her pregnancy, she ain't the only one who is pregnant. It is normal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen by segematico(m): 12:27pm On May 23, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

see this hoe releasing damage control 101 to justify the drilling of her bottomless pit.......

Linda is a hypocrite who has been enjoying the sweetness of dickkkz while preaching celibacy to her gullible folowers
so u know its sweet
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen by uzolexis(f): 12:36pm On May 23, 2018
ALVA001:
So it's okay for young unmarried people(girls) to have sex before marriage? O ga o. So much for being a role model.
It seems today, no one really cares about religion and her doctrines, people are becoming their own religion and writing their Gospel.
This is very unfortunate.
I fear for this generation.

There is nothing wrong with a responsible adult having a child outside wedlock. Your religious rules don't apply to everyone.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen by Irritant: 12:39pm On May 23, 2018
Imagine how many ladies would be disappointed n devastated with this act of Their Rev. Mother Linda... grin even Mary had other children after Jesus... una think say Celibacy na beans? Gbola too sweet jareh cheesy grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen by Okwyjesus(m): 12:42pm On May 23, 2018
That silly explanation didn't take away the fact that she got pregnant before marriage.
The man will pay for insult before bride price if he will at all come for that.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen by uzolexis(f): 12:46pm On May 23, 2018
Okwyjesus:
That silly explanation didn't take away the fact that she got pregnant before marriage.
The man will pay for insult before bride price if he will at all come for that.

Since when did it become a crime to get pregnant before marriage
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 23, 2018
DeepSight:

When I consider the nature of the world, and life on Earth, it still mazes me that humans think it worthwhile to have children.

To perpetuate what?
And they even celebrate this perpetuation of the mortal cycle of suffering.

Its a mystery to me.
Do you have kids sir?

Most people with kids seen to talk about some "magical" feeling they experience when they have kids. A feeling that gives them some kind of indescribable joy.

Logically speaking though it doesn't make sense to have kids, I wholeheartedly agree.

Maybe it's one of those things you have to experience to understand. I'm still in my early 20s grin I'll figure it out
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen by aniweta12(m): 12:53pm On May 23, 2018
With this picture, ur haters should go and rest. God bless you. Wishing you safe delivery in Jesus Name. Amen.
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen by yarimo(m): 1:02pm On May 23, 2018
Thebrightest:
Plastic surgery implant. After few weeks, she will go back to increase the bump via mild surgery.
Also, she might have employed a PHOTOSHOP expert to do the job.
KEMI-OLUNLOYO is that you? grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 23, 2018
Xisnin:

Kemi will fire back, you can't reason with a fool.

U are right ooooo...That's the funniest part about the woman...she will still look for something to say as counter attack
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen by majatech(m): 1:09pm On May 23, 2018
Most people visit the internet are gullible and believe bad pple most times, those who are good Christian have lost their morality believing prostitutes who disguises, any body who got pregnant out of wedlock is a fornicator and those she had deceived into celibacy, c ur role model after rejecting good husband materials, u beta go and beg ur former guys b4 its too late.
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen by ThanosEronz: 1:12pm On May 23, 2018
ALVA001:
So it's okay for young unmarried people(girls) to have sex before marriage? O ga o. So much for being a role model.
It seems today, no one really cares about religion and her doctrines, people are becoming their own religion and writing their Gospel.
If u need someone to teach u how to live ur life right then u really are dumb
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen by MicroSweet(m): 1:14pm On May 23, 2018
Money talks, bulls.hit works...
More money to her while you rattle on her blog.
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen by gabbie77: 1:14pm On May 23, 2018
smiley
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen by Edonojie007(m): 1:14pm On May 23, 2018
PrettySleek:

Abi o I no reason am like that and people are just feeding the whole thing? If everybody had my mindset a lot of people would be broke
Hmm,you Too Fine. Where In Benin?
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 23, 2018
sexymoma:
Linda!! It's not that we choose to sleep around or change men like cloth, some of us are just looking for true love, love that never fades away,deep love and a stress-free relationship, so when we see one, we tend to bliv we have found these things, pls how do you want me to doubt a man that introduced me to his fams, i know most of his friends and showed me love but i got to discover that has a babymama and she s even stuck with him.. we don't wish to sleep around and we didn't choose to change men... celibacy is good and it may have worked for some pple.

i must say you were just lucky, cos it would have been a disaster if this your so called fiancee had dumped you after chopping your pomo, i think by then you would understand so men will just pretend to love you just to drill your hole.

That's why in this life just be urself and face ur God..pple don't practice what they preach..deceivers every where....
She probably didn't have any man sleeping with her since, her problem was lack of opportunity not celibacy.
as per her personality, how many guys approach her kinda person...
One sex opportunity she got and she's pregnant...

U talk about luck..she's not lucky..how are u sure the guy hasn't dumped her, what's stopping them from marrying before the bump started to show if the sex was actually btw two pple that loves each other and ready for marriage or at least the guy will somehow be around her and pple would have noticed him..

All na wash...she will still come and give us story of how the relationship didn't work out...

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen by enemyofprogress: 1:32pm On May 23, 2018
owomida1:
He don do na, make dem no use eyes drop this innocent baby self.
pikin wey we don already chop finish, nothing dey inside her again
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen by AceVentura: 1:33pm On May 23, 2018
I refuse to read this rubbish!!!

Trying to justify your baby mamahood.

Nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen by ManBeast: 1:36pm On May 23, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen by MChaze25(m): 1:36pm On May 23, 2018
Money is not everything in this life.
This issue alone has dinted her biography in present and future references as an exemplary media icon.
A good name is worth more than gold.

She made a big sacrifice with her life doing Aproko to make money despite knowing the dark consequences that men will avoid her.
Who wants a controversial wife?
She should ve shut down that blog at age when it mattered most, then allow time to repair her battered image on the internet.
But what do I know?

Every step she makes now will expose her more and more.
Dont choose money over a good name!
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen by adetem(m): 1:41pm On May 23, 2018
PrettySleek:
People should leave her alone and she should stop explaining herself. I hope some people will have sense now, in life u can't live your life by other people's standard. Like she said, she met someone, fell in love and got pregnant, that's her life, her standard. I have my standard too, I must be married before I get pregnant. Everybody with their own abeg! They have flogged this matter enough please I am tired. I don't understand y people are killing themselves over her matter, I don't understand y she feels the need to explain herself to people, to seek their approval or whatever. Can we go back to more important things like how to vote buhari out in 2019 or world cup or health workers strike?
,,,, I love your signature with Your lovely contributions, everybody have his/her style of living. Let go out for World Cup first to relax our mind for 2019.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 23, 2018
kai! broke males want to die on top Linda matter. Una never see anything. Some idiots are even saying the pregnancy is fake. So person like linda no fit get belle? loooooool. African witches and wizards in the form of lazy Nigerian youths.

Una remember the proverb of 7 women wet dey beg one Jew for marriage that year for bible? Linda case na the modern version o.

The modern version be say woman wey get money no go need man again except the sperm. After she get belle, business don end be that. If Linda wan marry, na oyibo she go marry...no be black monkey like you. Trust me una wey be african males, una own don finish!!!!!

May the God of Linda bless all the independent young women wey get sense.
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen by greatman247(m): 1:44pm On May 23, 2018
Kemi is a fool for trying to bring Linda down. Kemi always want to trend and stay relevant but she fail for a lot of wrong reasons. The other day Pocking her nose in a pastor's life got her into trouble which she hasn't even learn from. She has failed against this time to ridicule Linda, as Linda has again prove herself to the world by taking this kind of pictures that revealed her baby bump.
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen by Herrmes: 1:49pm On May 23, 2018
ALVA001:
Could you explain why you think people should care about religion and her doctrines?
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen by Thewesterner(m): 1:57pm On May 23, 2018
PrettySleek:
People should leave her alone and she should stop explaining herself. I hope some people will have sense now, in life u can't live your life by other people's standard. Like she said, she met someone, fell in love and got pregnant, that's her life, her standard. I have my standard too, I must be married before I get pregnant. Everybody with their own abeg! They have flogged this matter enough please I am tired. I don't understand y people are killing themselves over her matter, I don't understand y she feels the need to explain herself to people, to seek their approval or whatever. Can we go back to more important things like how to vote buhari out in 2019 or world cup or health workers strike?
I don't understand why you are doing this too...

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen by Herrmes: 2:05pm On May 23, 2018
wildimagination:

That's why in this life just be urself and face ur God..pple don't practice what they preach..deceivers every where....
She probably didn't have any man sleeping with her since, her problem was lack of opportunity not celibacy.
as per her personality, how many guys approach her kinda person...
One sex opportunity she got and she's pregnant...

U talk about luck..she's not lucky..how are u sure the guy hasn't dumped her, what's stopping them from marrying before the bump started to show if the sex was actually btw two pple that loves each other and ready for marriage or at least the guy will somehow be around her and pple would have noticed him..

All na wash...she will still come and give us story of how the relationship didn't work out...
Why are so interested in another person's life to the extent that you make assumptions about it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Muhammed Awal Mustapha, Mompha's Son's School Fees Is N1.2M For 2 Months / Toke Makinwa Reacts To Video Of Warri Girl Sent Out Of School For School Fees / Robin Williams Is Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.