Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

Proficient Web Designer Needed! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Proficient Web Designer Needed! (634 Views)

9 Questions To Ask Your Web Designer After Handing Over Your Website / Someone Very Proficient In Developing Apps / Are You Proficient In Adobe Illustrator? If You Are, Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proficient Web Designer Needed! by toys2seven(m): 10:57am On May 23, 2018
Hello Web Designers,

I want to design a Freight Directory Website and I need someone who can do that in the fastest possible time.

I have a sample site - www.freightnet.com and I won't mind having something kinda the same with minor changes here and there.

If you think you can help with it, kindly state how much you'll charge and how long it'll take. These two criteria will determine my decision. If you've completed a similar project before, kindly include it.

Thank you.
Re: Proficient Web Designer Needed! by SConnect: 11:56am On May 23, 2018
toys2seven:
Hello Web Designers,

I want to design a Freight Directory Website and I need someone who can do that in the fastest possible time.

Just incase, you may be interested in a Reliable Web Hosting Provider for your Freight Directory website.

Our unlimited web hosting package is the best, it's super fast and very stable backed by a 100% Uptime Guarantee.

Our unlimited web hosting package come with all the best premium features for no additional charge:

* Powerful Control Panel
* Softaculous Script Auto-installer (Hundreds of one-click install scripts!)
* Multiple PHP Versions (5.3, 5.4, 5.5, & 5.6, 7.x)
* Unlimited Web Space
* Unlimited Monthly Bandwidth
* 100% Uptime Guarantee
* Always Online 24/7/365 Support
* E-commerce Ready!
* FREE DDoS Protection
* FREE Website Migrations (We will migrate your current website, free of charge!)
* FREE Let's Encrypt SSL Certificate
* Click here for a complete feature list

Starting at ₦2700 First Year using Promo Code: 50%OFFUNLIMITED
Payments Accepted via Bitcoin, PerfectMoney, PayPal, Naira MasterCard/Verve/Visa & GTBank Internet Banking

Why You Should Host Your Website With Us

UNLIMITED MONTHLY BANDWIDTH
At SpeedyConnect.net, worrying about the bandwidth consumption of your shared hosting account is a thing of the past as each of our shared hosting packages include Unlimited bandwidth.

WE ARE NOT RESELLERS
We own and manage all our servers, This allows us to pass on very competitive lowest cost prices unto our customers.

24/7/365 CUSTOMER SUPPORT
We are always here to serve you 24/7/365 (Day and Night) via Live Chat, Ticket.

100% UPTIME GUARANTEE
Tired of downtime? We hate downtime just as much as you do, Our 100% uptime guarantee ensures that your website is always online.

LOW PRICE GUARANTEE
Our Hosting prices are very cheap and include an extensive list of features including UNLIMITED web space, UNLIMITED bandwidth, and If you know of any host offering same features at a lower price, just contact us and we will beat it.

YOU BENEFIT FROM HIGH QUALITY HARDWARE & NETWORK
We utilize only High spec Intel Xeon CPU's, Enterprise SATA's & SSD's, fully redundant premium network, 1Gbps Uplinks and lot's more.

----------
Follow us on Social Media:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/speedyconnect
Facebook: https://facebook.com/speedyconnect.net
Instagram: https://instagram.com/speedyconnect_net
------------

Re: Proficient Web Designer Needed! by Doerstech(m): 12:11pm On May 23, 2018
toys2seven:
Hello Web Designers,

I have a sample site - www.freightnet.com and I won't mind having something kinda the same with minor changes here and there.

If you think you can help with it, kindly state how much you'll charge and how long it'll take. These two criteria will determine my decision. If you've completed a similar project before, kindly include it.

Thank you.

Let's talk. Call/WhatApp me on 08095966698
Re: Proficient Web Designer Needed! by donsheddy1(m): 12:11pm On May 23, 2018
Contact me via my signature. Thanks
Re: Proficient Web Designer Needed! by RealLordZeus(m): 12:47pm On May 23, 2018
Call or whatsapp 0.8.0.88922994 for an excellent, affordable and bug free directory portal
Re: Proficient Web Designer Needed! by elninosft(m): 12:49pm On May 23, 2018
toys2seven:
Hello Web Designers,

Thank you.
Call or WhatsApp 09060488908
My website is www.universalweblinks.com.ng
Re: Proficient Web Designer Needed! by drstrange12(m): 1:27pm On May 23, 2018
signature below, add on whatsapp
Re: Proficient Web Designer Needed! by toys2seven(m): 1:30pm On May 23, 2018
drstrange12:
signature below, add on whatsapp

1. No signature below.

2. Really though?
Re: Proficient Web Designer Needed! by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 23, 2018
Let's talk on what'sapp 09036674781
Re: Proficient Web Designer Needed! by ordbrandco: 2:27pm On May 23, 2018
Greetings,
I am Rocky, a graphic designer and web developer for Ord Brand CO & asuqu.com, The largest marketplace for creative & professional services in Nigeria. Through our years of professional experience in advertising, media and branding we have gained a good reputation for our exceptional design and usability skills, we pride ourselves in creating lasting impressions by offering Top-Notch tailored solutions to clients yearning to build a burgeoning brand.

I feel like we could collaborate well with each other on your web design projects and we will be looking forward to working with you. we focus on keeping businesses operating cost low and achieve more results and seek to bring out optimum turnover from the target audience. you can contact me on +2348026058392 or amarteyrocky@gmail.com for a quote. I look forward to hearing from you.
Re: Proficient Web Designer Needed! by havilahconsults: 3:25pm On May 23, 2018
I Can get it done for you.
I have done freight websites that generates track numbers.
Check:
www.americanjetcargo.com
www.ucourierservice.com

I checked the site you referred to and I assure I can get it done for you.
Re: Proficient Web Designer Needed! by ogunjobiolaide: 11:52pm On May 23, 2018
I can give u what u want at a very pocket friendly price, call or what me on 08063718360
www.uppsposting.com
www.boltsexpress.com
Re: Proficient Web Designer Needed! by toys2seven(m): 10:09am On Jun 03, 2018
ogunjobiolaide:
I can give u what u want at a very pocket friendly price, call or what me on 08063718360
www.uppsposting.com
www.boltsexpress.com

Alright... Thanks
Re: Proficient Web Designer Needed! by roaringlamb01(m): 1:48pm On Jun 03, 2018
toys2seven:
Hello Web Designers,

Thank you.

hey! do drop a msg by me, 08167836364.
Re: Proficient Web Designer Needed! by TopYouGo: 4:56pm On Jun 04, 2018
toys2seven:
Hello Web Designers,

Thank you.

We can help you to design the website and implement search engine optimisation so that the website will get unlimited traffic. Check our signature and contact
Re: Proficient Web Designer Needed! by ediko5(m): 9:29pm On Jun 05, 2018
toys2seven:
Hello Web Designers,

Thank you.

Call/WhatsApp me let's get it done. 08063668067

(1) (Reply)

Become A Website Owner Today And Get A FREE Tutor On How To Make Money Online / 33 Dollars Verified Nigerian Adsense Old Policy For Sale / We Develop All Websites Including Business Web, Bank, BTC Investment Web, Etc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.