Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,608 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Mother Burst Into Tears As Her Son's Corpse Is Brought Home After Protest. PICS - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Burst Into Tears As Her Son's Corpse Is Brought Home After Protest. PICS (44732 Views)

SA Police Seen Cleaning Soweto Streets Following Community Protest (PICS) / Olozino Ogege: DELSU Staff Arrested As Corpse Is Found Without Breasts / Man's Corpse Is Found With His Eyes Plucked Out In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Burst Into Tears As Her Son's Corpse Is Brought Home After Protest. PICS by dominique(f): 1:53pm On May 23, 2018
Every parent's worst nightmare. May God console her
Re: Mother Burst Into Tears As Her Son's Corpse Is Brought Home After Protest. PICS by opeolu202: 1:53pm On May 23, 2018

Re: Mother Burst Into Tears As Her Son's Corpse Is Brought Home After Protest. PICS by RealDonaldTrump(m): 1:53pm On May 23, 2018
The killings in this administration by armed forces is more than the killings by the boko haram terrorists in the past administrations.
Re: Mother Burst Into Tears As Her Son's Corpse Is Brought Home After Protest. PICS by abumoney(m): 1:53pm On May 23, 2018
Nigerians and stubbornness!! How can you confront Nigerian security men violently when u already know how they would react. It's our right to protest, but we must use sense. May the family and friends of the dead be consoled by God
Re: Mother Burst Into Tears As Her Son's Corpse Is Brought Home After Protest. PICS by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 23, 2018
So sad.
Re: Mother Burst Into Tears As Her Son's Corpse Is Brought Home After Protest. PICS by Riogeese(m): 1:53pm On May 23, 2018
cry So sad

Re: Mother Burst Into Tears As Her Son's Corpse Is Brought Home After Protest. PICS by SolutionMee: 1:53pm On May 23, 2018
RIP
Re: Mother Burst Into Tears As Her Son's Corpse Is Brought Home After Protest. PICS by oladapoa1(m): 1:54pm On May 23, 2018
Who now remembers "the right to life*
Re: Mother Burst Into Tears As Her Son's Corpse Is Brought Home After Protest. PICS by orlymat: 1:54pm On May 23, 2018
Sulemanial:
May our soul rest in piece
you and them who na They proofread before posting I beg. See as u com make my mind they beat

2 Likes

Re: Mother Burst Into Tears As Her Son's Corpse Is Brought Home After Protest. PICS by openmine(m): 1:57pm On May 23, 2018
orlymat:
you and them who na They proofread before posting I beg. See as u com make my mind they beat
lol

1 Like

Re: Mother Burst Into Tears As Her Son's Corpse Is Brought Home After Protest. PICS by Lastanza: 1:57pm On May 23, 2018
People should learn how to embark on a peaceful protest. It is foolish to confront security agencies violently in the name of venting ur anger.

What sort of staffers would shut down a university because their names were removed from payroll. They should find a civil way of going about it. Dat a school is located within ur vicinity is not a leverage for you to flout rules and order.

4 Likes

Re: Mother Burst Into Tears As Her Son's Corpse Is Brought Home After Protest. PICS by wingmanII: 1:58pm On May 23, 2018
Southern Nigeria is under siege! Security forces who behave like yellow bellied dogs in the north become tigers and lions down south.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Burst Into Tears As Her Son's Corpse Is Brought Home After Protest. PICS by kikake: 1:59pm On May 23, 2018
cousjwhite:
This country is obviously becoming something else. "They opened fire" on protesters who were fighting for indegenous benefits being boycotted. But failed to shoot them baboonick Shiite terrorists who stones, fights and destroy police vehicles in the federal capital, Abuja. To every sane citizen of Nigeria. I hope you get my point.

It's Jihad going on in Nigeria.

But problem is that non-Muslim Nigerians don't see it.
Re: Mother Burst Into Tears As Her Son's Corpse Is Brought Home After Protest. PICS by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 23, 2018
RIP to Nigeria..this is not a country,that what you get when animals are in power
Re: Mother Burst Into Tears As Her Son's Corpse Is Brought Home After Protest. PICS by GeoOla25(m): 2:00pm On May 23, 2018
CHAI...this guy suppose remember how in take leave home now,
Re: Mother Burst Into Tears As Her Son's Corpse Is Brought Home After Protest. PICS by translux(m): 2:01pm On May 23, 2018
Dangers of Fornication and Adultery

If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are .– 1 Corinthians 3:17

Adultery and fornication are not just sins against God (1 Corinthians 6:19-20 ), but also against one’s soul (1 Peter 2:11 ) and body (1 Corinthians 6:18 ). Having known the meaning of adultery and fornication as well as their causes, we shall proceed to consider the inherent dangers or consequences of these sins. We need to also find out the antidotes
DANGERS/CONSEQUENCES
1. Loss of dignity and honour (Proverbs 6:32-33 ).
2. Exposure to and transfer of curse and affliction (Genesis 49:3-4; Judges 16:1-31 ).
3. Exposure to deadly diseases and unwanted pregnancies (1 Corinthians 3:16-17 ).
4. Untimely death (Judges 16:6-30 ).
5. Eternal destruction and separation from God (1 Corinthians 6:9; Revelations 21:8; Hebrews 13:4b ).
ANTIDOTES/REMEDIES
1. Have a consciousness of sin and fear God (Genesis 39:9; Romans 6:12-14 ).
2. Make a covenant with your eyes and flesh not to commit adultery or fornication (Job 31:1 ).
3. Abstain from all appearances or resemblance of sexual immorality (1 Thessalonians 5:22 ).
4. Do not stray at the corridor of adultery and fornication hoping to resist the temptation. Run away as far as your legs can carry you. Learn from Joseph and do not be like Samson (1 Corinthians 6:18; Genesis 39:10-12; Judges 16:1 ).
5. Get married as soon as you are mature to do so (1 Corinthians 7:2; Hebrews 13:4a ).
6. Married couples should strive to mutually satisfy each other in all things and guard against infiltration of strange women and men (1 Corinthians 7:3-5; Proverbs 5:18-20 ).
7. Always meditate on the word of God and depend on the strength of the Holy Spirit (Philippians 4:8, 13 ).
8. Pray for grace to exercise self-control and be sanctified at all times and in all things (1 Corinthians 7:9; 1 Corinthians 9:25 ).
9. Glorify God in your body (1 Corinthians 6:20 ).
Re: Mother Burst Into Tears As Her Son's Corpse Is Brought Home After Protest. PICS by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 23, 2018
abumoney:
Nigerians and stubbornness!! How can you confront Nigerian security men violently when u already know how they would react. It's our right to protest, but we must use sense. May the family and friends of the dead be consoled by God
security agency has no right to open fire on protesters,stubbornness or not.

except in a shitthole

1 Like

Re: Mother Burst Into Tears As Her Son's Corpse Is Brought Home After Protest. PICS by Lonestar124: 2:07pm On May 23, 2018
Guns is not made for Africans....when a African man holds a gun, he thinks through it, find it defensive against armourless people but ran immediately they intercept armed ones at yonder.... Mama take heart.

May his soul rest in peace cry
Re: Mother Burst Into Tears As Her Son's Corpse Is Brought Home After Protest. PICS by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 23, 2018
Such a shame on the Giant of Africa

kikake:

It's Jihad going on in Nigeria.

But problem is that non-Muslim Nigerians don't see it.
Re: Mother Burst Into Tears As Her Son's Corpse Is Brought Home After Protest. PICS by abumoney(m): 2:10pm On May 23, 2018
LordStranac:
security agency has no right to open fire on protesters,stubbornness or not.

except in a shitthole
I said [/b]Nigerian[i][/i] security [b]
Re: Mother Burst Into Tears As Her Son's Corpse Is Brought Home After Protest. PICS by Cinderella5(f): 2:10pm On May 23, 2018
So sad and heart breaking cry
Re: Mother Burst Into Tears As Her Son's Corpse Is Brought Home After Protest. PICS by oshomoshi: 2:13pm On May 23, 2018
May his soul rest in peace. god will comfort the bereaved too
Re: Mother Burst Into Tears As Her Son's Corpse Is Brought Home After Protest. PICS by package7(m): 2:15pm On May 23, 2018
I keep saying it,let us go on our separate ways North, Southwest,Southeast and Southsouth.

Because with the look of things, the only people that kill and go is this people.....you know them.... They are in force Police, Army ,Navy ,Airforce etc grin
Re: Mother Burst Into Tears As Her Son's Corpse Is Brought Home After Protest. PICS by mechanics(m): 2:17pm On May 23, 2018
Who send him to protest?
Re: Mother Burst Into Tears As Her Son's Corpse Is Brought Home After Protest. PICS by jay4rhyme: 2:22pm On May 23, 2018
so painful, RIP
Re: Mother Burst Into Tears As Her Son's Corpse Is Brought Home After Protest. PICS by Pharrel22(m): 2:27pm On May 23, 2018
What do you expect her to do ?..... she should start dancing abi...
RIP to the dead.. may almighty God give them fortitude to bear the lose
Re: Mother Burst Into Tears As Her Son's Corpse Is Brought Home After Protest. PICS by Buffalowings3(m): 2:28pm On May 23, 2018
gazilion:
So Painful indeed. I hope He was born again before sudden death?
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Mother Burst Into Tears As Her Son's Corpse Is Brought Home After Protest. PICS by Jagaban99(m): 2:29pm On May 23, 2018
Nothing is worth dying for
Re: Mother Burst Into Tears As Her Son's Corpse Is Brought Home After Protest. PICS by TEYA: 2:32pm On May 23, 2018
cousjwhite:
This country is obviously becoming something else. "They opened fire" on protesters who were fighting for indegenous benefits being boycotted. But failed to shoot them baboonick Shiite terrorists who stones, fights and destroy police vehicles in the federal capital, Abuja. To every sane citizen of Nigeria. I hope you get my point.
Must you turn everything into a tribal issue? An unarmed citizen was killed by a trigger happy cop, all of us should speak against it, Hausa, Yoruba or Igbo. Do you know how many shiites were killed by Buratai's men? Haba!
Re: Mother Burst Into Tears As Her Son's Corpse Is Brought Home After Protest. PICS by oluwaahmed: 2:33pm On May 23, 2018
The parents of the youths that lost their lives should be blamed alongside the military for this one. The governor was weeding out ghost workers from the system and the aggrieved parents went to protest. Why do they want free money
Re: Mother Burst Into Tears As Her Son's Corpse Is Brought Home After Protest. PICS by omojesu202(m): 2:41pm On May 23, 2018
cousjwhite:

no ooo....
go n find out how many Shiite members have been killed so far? or is your brain paining u?

1 Like

Re: Mother Burst Into Tears As Her Son's Corpse Is Brought Home After Protest. PICS by Josskute(m): 2:42pm On May 23, 2018
This is so painful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Tip Off The Authorities Anonymously? / Mohammed Barack, Army Commander Killed On His Way To Bauchi / Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.